Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22696
Location: Kirkland, WA
Riley, you go girl.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:55 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 1594
She's an attention whore AND a slut. Don't listen to all the mumbo jumbo about not liking drama. That's BS. She'll come with plenty of drama just like they all do. It's been my experience that the women who complain loudest about drama generally create drama so insane that other women can't stand being around them.

Bang her, have some fun and don't let it bother you when she moves on to the next dick. That shouldn't take too long, so have fun with it but don't get attached. Trust me, the second she gets the vibe that you actually like her, you'll be as boring to her as the other schmoes in her stable. Nothing to brag about falling in love with a ho.

Again, just don't fall in love with the skeeze or you'll end up as some sadsack mysoginist like pe, convinced you are the world's greatest lover while you jerk off to weird Japanese porn in a basement, alone, eating beef jerky. Not a good scene.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 am 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2471
HansGruber wrote:
She's an attention whore AND a slut.

Again, just don't fall in love with the skeeze or you'll end up as some sadsack mysoginist like pe,


With that analysis, you might as well slap yourself with the misogynist label, Hans. Thanks for proving my point.

Strong women in our society who stand apart from the Disney princess ideal and don't feel the need to
put on a false front of weakness and stupidity are constantly disparaged - "Cocktease" or "frigid" if she isn't putting
out to her guy acquaintances, "Whore" "skeeze" and "slut" if she is. Those are ways they are classified by their
sexual choices, but there are so many more.

On this very board, you can see how a woman like ILoveSafeco was treated for sharing her opinions in ways that
were WAY less abrasive than 90% of the jackoffs here. She was basically run off and, of course, still attacked even after
she had left and was no longer around to defend herself.

The only good example I've seen in this thread was about gamer girls. They stand their ground and are extremely
self-assured. They love their hobby even though they are constantly barraged by overt sexual comments and
being hit upon, especially in relatively anonymous places like message boards and online gaming.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm
Posts: 1594
Riley12 wrote:
HansGruber wrote:
She's an attention whore AND a slut.

Again, just don't fall in love with the skeeze or you'll end up as some sadsack mysoginist like pe,


With that analysis, you might as well slap yourself with the misogynist label, Hans. Thanks for proving my point.

Strong women in our society who stand apart from the Disney princess ideal and don't feel the need to
put on a false front of weakness and stupidity are constantly disparaged - "Cocktease" or "frigid" if she isn't putting
out to her guy acquaintances, "Whore" "skeeze" and "slut" if she is. Those are ways they are classified by their
sexual choices, but there are so many more.

On this very board, you can see how a woman like ILoveSafeco was treated for sharing her opinions in ways that
were WAY less abrasive than 90% of the jackoffs here. She was basically run off and, of course, still attacked even after
she had left and was no longer around to defend herself.

The only good example I've seen in this thread was about gamer girls. They stand their ground and are extremely
self-assured. They love their hobby even though they are constantly barraged by overt sexual comments and
being hit upon, especially in relatively anonymous places like message boards and online gaming.


Did you even read my post? Because we're not even talking about the same thing.

I did find it hilarious that you accuse me of hating strong women. About half of my colleagues are "strong women" and I have an immense respect for them. Just as much as any male who puts in the 14 years of education required to carry that title. In fact, one of my professional mentors is a woman. A very brilliant, hard working, dedicated person who has done a tremendous amount of good for this world. My greatest hope would be to accomplish and discover as much, and help as many people as she has.

What I don't respect would be some "gamer" who refers to themselves as a strong person. I actually belly laughed at that one. We live in a society filled with such laziness that now even gamers are labeled as strong? Wow. When I think of strength, I think of things that require some physical or mental exertion. Not some child sitting on a couch, stuffing their face with Oreos and playing world of warcraft. Not even sure how that ties in with Disney princesses, but it was good for a laugh.

And why would it surprise anyone that a gamer girl would be hit on by the masses of social pariahs that inhabit that universe? It's not like these guys are out there meeting women in a world they view as so hostile that they're forced to escape into their toys. Of course they're going to flirt with those few women they do encounter. And frankly, I'd be less inclined to look down on a female gamer for being female than the fact that they identify as someone whose greatest interest is paying video games. How very sad. So much life out there, so little time to enjoy it, and they waste that staring at a television like a Pavlovian dog? I feel sorry for those women.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
Sorry Riley but she is definitely a girly-girl. Every now and then she upload a FB photo that gets like 70 likes and the comment box is full of "How Beautiful" comments so she loves the attention. She also acts very helpless at times and isn't very competitive. When she is competitive she turns it into this flirting game.

But i do agree with your double standard.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7707
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
Um, you said you're both teenagers.

That means (and I truly mean no offense here) that you're both kinda stupid right now and you should attach zero significance to just about anything you or she does for the next several years. If you can hook up with her, great. If you can't, no big deal.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22696
Location: Kirkland, WA
While I wouldn't have phrased it like Volsung did, he's completely right. Believe him/me/anyone else, there are a good number of differences in your thinking, maturity, etc. between 18/19 and, say, 23.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 am 
* 17Power Blogger *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 11208
RolandDeschain wrote:
While I wouldn't have phrased it like Volsung did, he's completely right. Believe him/me/anyone else, there are a good number of differences in your thinking, maturity, etc. between 18/19 and, say, 23.


News to me. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with any woman short of her late twenties.

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:08 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22696
Location: Kirkland, WA
Well, we never stop maturing, really; but I'd say the late teens to early/mid 20s time frame is particularly "changing". Just my opinion, based on nothing but my own experiences and watching how some friends changed during that time.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: Is Everything
MontanaHawk05 wrote:
RolandDeschain wrote:
While I wouldn't have phrased it like Volsung did, he's completely right. Believe him/me/anyone else, there are a good number of differences in your thinking, maturity, etc. between 18/19 and, say, 23.


News to me. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with any woman short of her late twenties.


As a teacher I would hope your not looking to get involved with a teenager.

If you are both teenagers hook up already. Your lifeShe may or may not break your heart. Only one way to find out. You can't live your life at your age scared of stupid stuff like that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
Our only female co-worker loves hanging out with us guys after work, even if we're going to a bar to drink beer.

Every time we're about to hire someone new (sales people, most don't last that long), she always asks if it's a man or woman. This past time, I asked her why she asks that question, and her response was, most women cause a lot of drama. And this woman doesn't cause any drama in the office, she just likes hanging out with guys.

Hell, for us single guys in the office, she always out trying to hook us up with friends or acquaintances of hers. She's a helluva wing-man.

For the record, she obviously isn't a teenager, she's 39 or something like that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm
Posts: 2824
Location: Seattle
I love how the conception of strong, independent women is women that act like and can relate to men, but Hans is being the misogynist. :34853_doh:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:29 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: Is Everything
taz291819 wrote:
Our only female co-worker loves hanging out with us guys after work, even if we're going to a bar to drink beer.

Every time we're about to hire someone new (sales people, most don't last that long), she always asks if it's a man or woman. This past time, I asked her why she asks that question, and her response was, most women cause a lot of drama. And this woman doesn't cause any drama in the office, she just likes hanging out with guys.

Hell, for us single guys in the office, she always out trying to hook us up with friends or acquaintances of hers. She's a helluva wing-man.

For the record, she obviously isn't a teenager, she's 39 or something like that.



Tru dat. I lived with 3 dudes and a chick. She didn't want any chicks moving in because they were sloppy, lame and attention orientated.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
she told me she made a 15 on her ACT, Sounds like a keeper hahaha


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
Posts: 10154
Location: Vancouver, WA
So dude, try the Rush test on her: Play something by the band that's really involved and pretty complex.....like the entire Hemispheres album.....and see if she likes it. If she does, she's a woman trapped in a guy's body and her interest in hanging out with guys is in the DNA. If she dislikes them or is indifferent to the band, she's an attention ho.

_________________
From the white sands
To the canyon lands
To the redwood stands
To the barren lands

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: Is Everything
hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
So dude, try the Rush test on her: Play something by the band that's really involved and pretty complex.....like the entire Hemispheres album.....and see if she likes it. If she does, she's a woman trapped in a guy's body and her interest in hanging out with guys is in the DNA. If she dislikes them or is indifferent to the band, she's an attention ho.



She is a teenager. Axxe if you play Rush and she is into it. RUN!!! Its Largent in drag again.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 6147
How's her tits? Why are you deciding what to do? Take what you want.

If you're young, you've already thought too much about it.

_________________
SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:41 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
so i've pretty much have taken everyone's advice here and have mostly ignored her texts and stuff. But the few times i dont ignore her text messages, she will very quickly bring up her new boyfriend? She has done this the last 4 times we have chatted. She will ask me a question about whatever then relate it to her new boyfriend.

Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.

I usually text one or two more times (making up a BS excuse) after that then just ignore her completely


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
Axx wrote:
Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.


only one way to find out....

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: Is Everything
Axx wrote:
so i've pretty much have taken everyone's advice here and have mostly ignored her texts and stuff. But the few times i dont ignore her text messages, she will very quickly bring up her new boyfriend? She has done this the last 4 times we have chatted. She will ask me a question about whatever then relate it to her new boyfriend.

Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.

I usually text one or two more times (making up a BS excuse) after that then just ignore her completely



Wait, wait, wait wait, she has a new boyfriend. She aint into you.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
CALIHAWK1 wrote:
Axx wrote:
so i've pretty much have taken everyone's advice here and have mostly ignored her texts and stuff. But the few times i dont ignore her text messages, she will very quickly bring up her new boyfriend? She has done this the last 4 times we have chatted. She will ask me a question about whatever then relate it to her new boyfriend.

Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.

I usually text one or two more times (making up a BS excuse) after that then just ignore her completely



Wait, wait, wait wait, she has a new boyfriend. She aint into you.


This is sooooo friggin' clasic!

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22696
Location: Kirkland, WA
This is getting pretty amusing.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5424
Location: Magnolia, Texas
I say throw love out the window and just try to bag that coochie.

I think back to my late teens and early twenties with fond memories of girls I knew and situations like you are faced with now. I was lucky, in that the circle of friends we had included several hotties that used to hang out with us and became really good friends with us. We got a little here and there from them with no strings attached as we were "safe" for them to experiment with. Going to bars and clubs they actually got us laid better than we could have done on our own, and in return, we'd keep them from becoming victims and help keep their cars on the road, help them move, stuff like that. It was a symbiotic relationship of sorts. Sounds like this chick is kinda like that for you. I might be wrong, but I think she values your friendship more than you think.

I suggest you simply treat her as a friend and ask her to find you a girl. Tell her what you are looking for. If she helps you out with it, you have your answer, if she gets offended, she really likes you. If she does really like you, she'll make an attempt to "understand" the way you feel enough to explain what she is looking for. If she avoids talking about anything concrete than she's not ready to slow down and smell any roses.

Allow me to suggest a course of action: Focus on setting yourself up for medium to long-term monetary successes and move love and relationship to the back burner for just a bit. The correct female will show up on the scene, and will be responsive to you, once you can exude the true confidence that comes from being squared-away in your financial/educative life, and when it is clear you are healthy and secure. At that point the gold-diggers are very easy to spot and even easier to deal with. In the mean time (and I assume you are a young fellow) "sow those wild oats", keep your car under the cover, and stand back with your nose clean while the idiots step on their own appendages.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:39 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am
Posts: 463
Axx wrote:
she told me she made a 15 on her ACT, Sounds like a keeper hahaha


LOL...lowest I'd ever heard of someone getting was a 16...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 11208
HoustonHawk82 wrote:
I suggest you simply treat her as a friend and ask her to find you a girl. Tell her what you are looking for. If she helps you out with it, you have your answer, if she gets offended, she really likes you. If she does really like you, she'll make an attempt to "understand" the way you feel enough to explain what she is looking for. If she avoids talking about anything concrete than she's not ready to slow down and smell any roses.


Or you could just ask her. If she's this comfortable around guys, she probably thinks like them and would appreciate a straight shooter.

BTW...pics?

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:46 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 6147
Big vagina.


_________________
SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:07 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
Posts: 5583
Location: Not Umatilla, Oregon
She's an attention seeker, I think that much is clear. Don't go out of your way to be accommodating to her. Don't make yourself her shoulder to cry on. Don't get attached, you're still really young and there will be plenty more chicks in your future.

Don't chase her, make her chase you. She's interested, play it coy. Stay noncommittal, you're young and she will hurt you eventually. As stated earlier in this thread, the other guys are her bullpen.

She's not a slut or a whore, but she is an attention seeker who will be very high maintenance if you are silly enough to seek a long-term, committed, relationship, with her, at this particular juncture in life.

_________________
Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:25 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
Posts: 5083
Location: South End
MontanaHawk05 wrote:

BTW...pics?


:th2thumbs:

_________________
"We ran into a buzz saw," - John Fox, Super Bowl XLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:40 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: Is Everything
Dudes, bros, dudes. We all had the one that got away or we shoulda. I think we are all somehow reliving through Axx. Truth is, Axx is a teenage kid and she is a teenage girl with a dude. There is really nothing to discuss. He is just misreading or she is a cock tease. I think we can agree on that. Lets move on.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:58 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5424
Location: Magnolia, Texas
CALIHAWK1 wrote:
Dudes, bros, dudes. We all had the one that got away or we shoulda. I think we are all somehow reliving through Axx. Truth is, Axx is a teenage kid and she is a teenage girl with a dude. There is really nothing to discuss. He is just misreading or she is a cock tease. I think we can agree on that. Lets move on.


Agreed.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:18 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 pm
Posts: 364
Image

seems like a fun challenge tho, here's your chance to be super touchy feely next time you hang out


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1584
You are young, the only things permanent are STD's and a baby. Roll the dice, see what happens. You are young, play the game, but on your terms.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 am
Posts: 1635
Location: San Antonio, TX
Texting you about her boyfriend and you're wondering if it'll work out? Unlikely.

Next time she texts you about her boyfriend, text back complaining about how the chick in your lap is using too much teeth.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6368
I have a feeling you guys are all being trolled by Axx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
Posts: 913
Location: in "The" mouth
-The Glove- wrote:
I have a feeling you guys are all being trolled by Axx


And I have a feeling that this should have been in the shack 2-3 pages ago..but all of you are so helpful with your cautiously non-explicit advice that it's still in the lounge.

Find a few ultra-hotties that are willing to "play the game" for a wanted commodity (money,high end liquor/drugs, or a huge member) and flaunt them in front of her..if it doesn't get her disturbed in a visible fashion..move the **** on!!

_________________


Said Wilson: " before I got back to the tunnel, walking off the field, I got so excited for the next opportunity, next year We have a great football team."

_________________
Wilson after ATL- " before I got back to the tunnel, walking off the field, I got so excited for the next opportunity"

"I have a lot of things built up in me that I'm ready to unleash on the field.....when it's time to explode, I will." - Percy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:00 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22696
Location: Kirkland, WA
CALIHAWK1 wrote:
We all had the one that got away or we shoulda.


Personally, I think most people aren't even really prepared for a long-term relationship on some levels until they've had a serious relationship where they've been deep in love, then had their hearts broken. Losing the "love of your life" gives some much-needed perspective.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.