6 Year Old Drummer

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
6 Year Old Drummer
Tue May 07, 2013 10:13 am
  • Jamming to Master of Puppets. There is hope for youth.

The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: 6 Year Old Drummer
Tue May 07, 2013 2:55 pm
  • Great for the start for the kid! He gets double bonus points for showing how pathetic Lars really is. Man that guy was a bad drummer and a bigger douche on top of it. Good job kid keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Fudwamper on Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "If we lose ... this place will be a Carnival of Stupidity." FlyingGreg
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran

Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 pm
  • The kid has the chops, no doubt, but a far more impressive video exists. In it, he's drumming "Hot For Teacher".
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue May 07, 2013 5:03 pm
  • Fudwamper wrote:What it really shows is .

Great for the start for the kid! He gets double bonus points for showing how pathetic Lars really is. Man that guy was a bad drummer and a bigger douche on top of it. Good job kid keep up the good work.

I disagree. Lars doesn't get enough credit for some of the drumming that he writes and comes up with. Just look at the "S&M" album, and watch the live concert. Lars has some skills, not the best drummer, but writes great music. He's been a major scapegoat ever since Napster.

And yeah, this kid has some skills.

EDIT:

For instance, this isn't that hard to play on the drums, but it fits the rest of the music perfectly. Lars knows what he's doing:

taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information