2013 Summer Movies

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: 2013 Summer Movies
Thu May 02, 2013 2:54 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:
    TriCHawk wrote:They took a mulligan on shooting an entire movie? The previews have been out for a while now - are those from the original or the re-shoot?

The thing that bothered me the most is that it looks like from the previews the movie is "fast" zombies. Which is not how it was in the book. That's a big difference to me.

I think that was Brad Pitt's decision to change the zombies, he wanted them to swarm like insects or ants. Not in the book, just him changing stuff up. :roll:

I thought the book was pretty good, but I don't see how you could stick to it and make it a big Brad Pitt blockbuster type movie. Maybe an indie style mockumentary or something... I dunno. I guess I'm saying I get it, but I don't know if I like it. We'll see.

Yeah - I definitely see the difficulty of sticking to it because it's a bunch of different stories/recollections basically. Just the idea of taking a zombie (slow-moving, unfeeling, unrelenting) and making it sped-up insect, swarming type thing kind of throws it for me. Slow moving seems scarier. Making them fast... that's a big alterration. I'll still see it of course, because it still looks good.

Ok, I'll leave it alone now.
    AAR - CJ Prosise RB/WR/??? - Notre Dame
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information