American Idol.

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: American Idol.
Tue May 07, 2013 12:34 pm
  • Well since you watch every movie its no surprise that you keep watching this dreadful waste of time. I guess if your life revolves around watching TV and movies then you are in heaven.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: American Idol.
Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 pm
  • I used to watch a lot of those shows like american pickers, pawn stars, storage wars, gold rush etc but the acting and scripting got so bad that i just cant watch it anymore.

I liked pawn stars but when the guys are using the exact words when talking to these people who just walked up that the experts who haven't even been called yet say it makes you scratch your head. or in the first season or so when the brother of rick from American restoration came in and sold a coke machine to the pawn store guys who turned and called rick in to restore it for them and he acted like it was the first time he had ever seen it before.

I can deal with a little scripted reality but they are REALLY dumbing it down, especially with all the drama and fighting that they have to shove into every show.

Gold rush they just fill with so much fluff that they could cut the fluff out and have the whole season be a 1 hour show. coming up next! commercial break then recap of what you just saw, then more recaps of other crap that happened earlier in the season. then 2 minutes of drama building up to... coming up next! rinse and repeat.

Yes i watch too much TV! but i can't watch most of that crap anymore.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information