The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
I used to like rap when I was in my teens... Not any more.
Give me rock and metal any day!!
I am an American Football Noobie... Please be gentle!! :-)I'M IN AND I BELIEVE!
- NET Rookie
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:29 pm
- Location: Clacton On Sea, Britain
pehawk wrote: On Easter I hid "African American Eggs" for my daughter. I find the term "colored eggs" offensive.
"We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
"We're looking for grit"
"We got grit. That's it."
- NET Veteran
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 pm
- Location: The Rain Forest
Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests