Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Post subject: Taking a break...
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

At the risk of being accused of doing a "look at me" post, thought I'd say some at least temporary goodbyes.

Not sure what happened but it's just gotten so snarky, so unfriendly around here it just doesn't feel like community anymore. It doesn't feel any different than the random comments you see attached to articles on news sites at times.

It's gotten so even non confrontational random comments are mocked. Not all that enjoyable.

A lot of cool people here whose comments and humor I will miss and it will definitely suck not having a community to share things Seahawk related with.. But just tired of this.

Those who were hoping to buy my unused tickets or who just want to stay in touch can reach me at:
vetamur2005@yahoo.co.jp

Take care everyone. Thanks for the good times.

Post subject: Re: Taking a break...
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 am 
US Navy ET Nuc

I hope it's only temporary, since a calm, educated voice is a welcome change from most of these posts. I think the mods need to get out the ban-hammer WAY more frequently than they do now, as there are several posters here who are ruining the whole community for their own "fun". They have no 1st Amendment rights on a private board, and should expect no mercy. I wonder how many of them go their friends' houses and shit on the living room floor?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 am 
* NET Lead Admin *

I think most everyone recognizes that there's a problem.

I don't think the moderators cracking down is the best answer. The huggy's of the world get shown the door pretty quickly but beyond those obvious troublemakers things are not so clear cut and an itchy trigger finger only leads to resentment. We've tried crackdowns in the past and they don't work.

To be perfectly blunt I think the best answer is for the people who care to take stand instead of running away. This is your community, if you don't like the direction things are headed, then do something about it. Peer pressure and the need for acceptance is what's driving mindless snarky drivel; it can also discourage it as well.

-s

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 am 
* Report Button *

It's the offseason. And, every offseason similar complaints begin. Once there's real stuff to discuss, it'll improve, exponentially.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:51 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

Everything evolves and so it is here.

There are a lot of people that contribute tons of great info and humor here.

I try my best to do both of those whenever possible, and there have been times I had a timeout given to me and I vowed to not return.. So, in my minds eye, this place is no different now than in the past, it's just the people have changed.

I have met some outstanding people from this site and even traveled the world with one, another one is giving me his seats for the Frisco game, THAT is the amazing part of this site.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 am 
* NET Starfish *

I'll miss you, Ross. It's my hope that you're just going on some kind of vision quest, and that you'll come back with some kind of fantastic Native American wisdom for me.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

I agree with Pe - this happens every offseason, just got to make the best of it for a few more months. The draft is next week and that'll help some, then some OTAs but things won't be right again until August. This place has become so big and has so many new and old posters that it's bound to have some growing pains.

Vet -take care, hope to see you back soon.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 am 
NET Veteran

I'm a bit torn on this, cos I had noticed a bit of an edge to some stuff, which seemed out of place and unnecessary. Pe's right though, offseason is silly season, and we haven't even had the worse yet -May and June are hell.

At the end of it all, we are (mostly) all here as Hawks fans, which should engender a bit of mutual respect. I think that the "attack the post, not the poster" rule should be VERY rigorously enforced in the PG-13 forums. If people need to let off steam, then head to the Shack but keep it in the Shack. MOST of the ball-busting that goes on in the Shack is good-natured, and it probably helps to get it out of your system once in a while.

I think if anybody wants only civil and informed discourse, then stay in the main fora and out of the Shack (as well as the PWR obviously, which seems to be a Voice-style competition to find America's most intolerant and ill-informed cretin). Some of the info in the Draft forum this year has been fantastic (I just can't contribute as I don't watch College FB).

I actually think the mods should step in more - let's not try to police ourselves, as I think the mob mentality may prevail.

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 am 
* Report Button *

People COULD lighten up a bit, too. Maybe not take themselves, or this place, too seriously.

I know according to our two quasi-psychiatrists, Roland and Smokin, I'm a socio-path. So, maybe the above statement is a symptom of that. But, who I am online is who I am offline. I say and do the same things. I'm sure others are the same. So, that's not it.

This place is suppose to be a fun outlet, and I view it as that. I will never give others the power to lessen this outlet.

Also, cdallan leaving would help.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:42 am 
NET Veteran

pehawk wrote:

Also, cdallan leaving would help.

Bigot.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *

IMHO: The mods should stop the personal attacks on the main board. Attack the post, etc....should be strictly enforced.

Another thing: The rules should be the same for everyone and should be enforced equally. It is fairly obvious that some members are more equal than others.

Ross: I for one will miss you. I hear what you're saying, but I'll still miss your excellent posts (Well, the ones I agree with anyway). Stay well, my friend.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 am 
NET Veteran

As social groups consolidate, especially in social mediums like this (text based forums), the tone is always set by the "vetrans". So if you have "Top 5 Supporter", "Moderator", or have more than 2000 posts or have been a member for the past 6 years, it's up to you to set the tone. Vetamur you've been around since 2007, I would prioritize what you said in posts over maybe some other posters. So you do have the ability to make the change.

Or maybe this was a your way of asking for the change.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 am 
US Navy ET Nuc

Here's a good rule of thumb: If you put this in your post :stirthepot: you're a douche who should not be posting stuff (unless of course it's for illustrative purposes like this). You only serve to troll the board and ruin it. You know who you are.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 am 
* Report Button *

GeekHawk wrote:
Here's a good rule of thumb: If you put this in your post :stirthepot: you're a douche who should not be posting stuff (unless of course it's for illustrative purposes like this). You only serve to troll the board and ruin it. You know who you are.

I'm of the opinion if you use any "smilies" and/or "lol(z)" you're a douche. Also, if you do either of those things; you're not only a burden on this community...but most likely your own family and any family portraits.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Vetamur wrote:
At the risk of being accused of doing a "look at me" post, thought I'd say some at least temporary goodbyes.

Not sure what happened but it's just gotten so snarky, so unfriendly around here it just doesn't feel like community anymore. It doesn't feel any different than the random comments you see attached to articles on news sites at times.

It's gotten so even non confrontational random comments are mocked. Not all that enjoyable.

A lot of cool people here whose comments and humor I will miss and it will definitely suck not having a community to share things Seahawk related with.. But just tired of this.

Those who were hoping to buy my unused tickets or who just want to stay in touch can reach me at:
vetamur2005@yahoo.co.jp

I have to completely agree with you. I'm not 'taking a break' per se, but I can't seem to find much of a reason to post anymore. I'm sure someone will say how happy they are about that, but anyway...... take care. Say hello once in a while.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

LymonHawk wrote:
...........Another thing: The rules should be the same for everyone and should be enforced equally. It is fairly obvious that some members are more equal than others............

COMPLETELY agree!! And, if a poster as respected as you says it, perhaps it's actually true?

Shock2k wrote:
As social groups consolidate, especially in social mediums like this (text based forums), the tone is always set by the "veterans". So if you have "Top 5 Supporter", "Moderator", or have more than 2000 posts or have been a member for the past 6 years, it's up to you to set the tone..............

But those people actually have to have their posts read.
<crickets chirping>

To the barren lands

Last edited by hawksfansinceday1 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Jazzhawk wrote:
I have to completely agree with you. I'm not 'taking a break' per se, but I can't seem to find much of a reason to post anymore. I'm sure someone will say how happy they are about that, but anyway...... take care. Say hello once in a while.

Sorry Ross, reading back this thread I realised it was rather crass not to wish you well. Hope to speak to you again soon.

Jazz, I agree with you re there being no reason for posting. I plan on stepping back for 2 or 3 months after the draft (happy Pe?!), as draft aside there us little to talk about, and I'm guessing you're like me in not being able to watch much College FB. I wondered aloud in another thread if success was making us a little douchey as a fanbase, and I think that there is a small kernel of truth in that. Every one of the last three off seasons has seen us wringing our hands about the QB position. I remember a Sunday last year I updated every 30 minutes all day for updates as to where Flynn was going to sign. This year - what exactly have we got to worry about? No shared frustration or trauma. Instead, we are experiencing the NFL equivalent of "first world problems". Once we get deep into training camp and there are depth charts and X's and O's to talk about, everyone will lighten up.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:43 pm 
* NET Moderator *

I think every year since i found this site in 2004 people have been complaining, "this place is changing and I don't like it."

Things naturally evolve, there's nothing that can be done about it. I expect it to change a lot more in the next year or two when the Seahawks start winning Super Bowls and the Seahawks bandwagon gets larger and larger. It's inevitable.

Personally, I think its just as great and just as much fun as its ever been. There are posters that I really respect and agree with and laugh with, and other posters who I think are morons, idiots and loud mouths who i'd want no part of in real life. No different then its always been and no different then any other segment of our population.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 pm 
* Report Button *

JSeahawks wrote:
I think every year since i found this site in 2004 people have been complaining, "this place is changing and I don't like it."

Things naturally evolve, there's nothing that can be done about it. I expect it to change a lot more in the next year or two when the Seahawks start winning Super Bowls and the Seahawks bandwagon gets larger and larger. It's inevitable.

Personally, I think its just as great and just as much fun as its ever been. There are posters that I really respect and agree with and laugh with, and other posters who I think are morons, idiots and loud mouths who i'd want no part of in real life. No different then its always been and no different then any other segment of our population.

Jseahawks, quit acting like an adult and taking responsibility for how you enjoy this site. That's not what this is about, its about blaming things on others.

Oh, and for the record, veta posted this after taking something a poster said, the ENTIRELY WRONG WAY.

Link below...just saying. He took something wrong...by all appearences.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=67735

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

pehawk wrote:
I know according to our two quasi-psychiatrists, Roland and Smokin, I'm a socio-path.

pehawk wrote:
I'm of the opinion if you use any "smilies" and/or "lol(z)" you're a douche. Also, if you do either of those things; you're not only a burden on this community...but most likely your own family and any family portraits.

Pe, I think part of what Ross is referring to is people posting snarky crap like this outside the shack/PWR forums. Why don't you give it a bit of a rest?

@Ross: Sorry you feel the need to take a break from the board, dude. The general feeling around here that you're referring to seems to get a bit worse each off-season. It's definitely unfortunate. Hope to see you come back to post for training camp, and the lead up to the regular season.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 pm 
* Report Button *

Neither was snarky. Look at them, especially the top quote, in context. But, I'll rest.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm 
NET Veteran

I will miss your rational posts Vet, hope you decide to come back some time. Take care man.

As for the topic, I personally do try to keep my "snarky" comments to the PWR and Shack, and participate as normal in the Hawks football section.

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *

I always enjoyed getting the "real story" on the history and reality of Asian countries from you. See you around.

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:21 pm 
NET Veteran

Vetamur wrote:

vetamur2005@yahoo.co.jp

This totally bums me out... you're are one of my favorite members/posters here.

Take care Vet, please drop by now and again. :(

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 am 
* NET Philistine *

Sometimes you have to take a break in order to appreciate things again. So good luck in that regards.

As per the board feeling, itself, I haven't noticed it. But I tend to skim most posts unless they're written by the people I 'follow' or by newbies who have proven that they're not brain damaged and/or on repeat. By ignoring a lot of the white noise with this practiced scanning, I'm oblivious to most of the BS on the board. I also don't open most every thread except the ones that actually look interesting.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 am 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Don't you dare leave me here alone with pehawk, Ross.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:49 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Aros wrote:

You going to pass out chastity belts in the meantime to all of us fellow forum members, or what?

*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 am 
* Report Button *

RolandDeschain wrote:
Aros wrote:

You going to pass out chastity belts in the meantime to all of us fellow forum members, or what?

This is why Ross is leaving, Roland. Please, dont be snarky. Give it a rest, please?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

You're confusing an anecdote with a jab that you thought was an anecdote. :)

I still love you though, Pe. Let's hug it out like Ari Gold?

*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 am 
* Report Button *

No, I understand Roland. Even though I posted things in this thread two people said "I agree with PE", I'm one of the reasons Ross is leaving. My snarkiness.

For what its worth, I loathe the entire "everyone sucks so I need to leave" BS. It's a cop-out. Try to elevate the level of discourse and attitudes, dont just throw out nameless complaints.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:14 am 
*Host of .NET Awards*

I tried to quite this place once, obviously i failed. This is my home on the interwebz and i suspect it's yours too.

Either way, you'll be missed.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 am 
* NET Lead Admin *

LymonHawk wrote:
IMHO: The mods should stop the personal attacks on the main board. Attack the post, etc....should be strictly enforced.

Another thing: The rules should be the same for everyone and should be enforced equally. It is fairly obvious that some members are more equal than others.

on point #1, things are going to get missed, the mods do have have to work and sleep and stuff.

on point #2 when I first read this it did raise my pulse a little. I take strong exception to people who try to place themselves above the rest of the community so I interpreted this as a direct attack. Usually when I have a strong reaction like that it tells me I need to slow down and let things percolate a little. So that's why I have not responded until now.

Here's the tl;dr version: moderators don't do enough until they've done too much. Such is life. If you see something uncool going on or have a complaint please feel free to reach out to one of the mods and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.

Here's the long version.

If the complaining about being heavy handed and not being strict enough is about equal that's a good indication we're doing our jobs. the healthier the community, the less moderation it requires. We can only do so much to foster a positive environment, after that it's up to the tenured members especially to set the tone and hold themselves accountable for either being an asset or a liability to the community at large.

More specifically to your point, I can think of two situations where your interpretation would fit, and both of them apply to tenured members of the community.

The first is when you have someone who used to be a strong contributor but for some reason seems to have gone off the rails. If you ban them for good everyone cries foul. If you keep slapping them on the wrist, another group cries favoritism. All the mods can do is give 'em a vacation when they clearly cross the line and hope at some point they come around, which does happen occasionally.

Another is tenured guys who want things to be done differently than how they are being done, so they show their displeasure by playing word games and generally showing disrespect for the rules of the house without clearly crossing the line into something actionable. Once again, you're weighing the asset versus the liability they bring and hope eventually they opt to take less of an adversarial posture with the administrators.

It would be nice if things were cut and dried, but if we operated that way, I suspect you really wouldn't like it. Sometimes messy is better.

Absolut, Anguish, Radish, Seahawk Sailor, and Jseahawks are really good guys who spend a lot of their spare time helping to keep this place running because they care about it and want to contribute in a constructive way. There's no other reason to put up with the things they have to put up with and I think seahawks.net is lucky to have them.

Ok I'll get off my soapbox now.

please continue ::sips zima::

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 pm 
NET Veteran

Sorry to hear about this. Veta was always one of my favorite posters to read on this site. Hope you make it back at some point.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *

sadhappy wrote:
LymonHawk wrote:

on point #1, things are going to get missed, the mods do have have to work and sleep and stuff.

on point #2 when I first read this it did raise my pulse a little. I take strong exception to people who try to place themselves above the rest of the community so I interpreted this as a direct attack. Usually when I have a strong reaction like that it tells me I need to slow down and let things percolate a little. So that's why I have not responded until now.

Here's the tl;dr version: moderators don't do enough until they've done too much. Such is life. If you see something uncool going on or have a complaint please feel free to reach out to one of the mods and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.

Here's the long version.

If the complaining about being heavy handed and not being strict enough is about equal that's a good indication we're doing our jobs. the healthier the community, the less moderation it requires. We can only do so much to foster a positive environment, after that it's up to the tenured members especially to set the tone and hold themselves accountable for either being an asset or a liability to the community at large.

More specifically to your point, I can think of two situations where your interpretation would fit, and both of them apply to tenured members of the community.

The first is when you have someone who used to be a strong contributor but for some reason seems to have gone off the rails. If you ban them for good everyone cries foul. If you keep slapping them on the wrist, another group cries favoritism. All the mods can do is give 'em a vacation when they clearly cross the line and hope at some point they come around, which does happen occasionally.

Another is tenured guys who want things to be done differently than how they are being done, so they show their displeasure by playing word games and generally showing disrespect for the rules of the house without clearly crossing the line into something actionable. Once again, you're weighing the asset versus the liability they bring and hope eventually they opt to take less of an adversarial posture with the administrators.

It would be nice if things were cut and dried, but if we operated that way, I suspect you really wouldn't like it. Sometimes messy is better.

Absolut, Anguish, Radish, Seahawk Sailor, and Jseahawks are really good guys who spend a lot of their spare time helping to keep this place running because they care about it and want to contribute in a constructive way. There's no other reason to put up with the things they have to put up with and I think seahawks.net is lucky to have them.

Ok I'll get off my soapbox now.

please continue ::sips zima::

Let's see if I can clear this up a bit. Last year right after the Carson Palmer fiasco, I started a thread calling out certain members of this board on their BS. ABS removed the thread and told me the 'Shack' was for talking smack to opposing team fans, not for attacking .net members.

How many times have we seen threads attacking .net members? Plenty. That's what I'm talking about when I mention double standards.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:05 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

I still don't like it when members use the shack to have a go at other members, but I've been overruled by the communities wishes and the big dogs since then. It was a certain way, now it's not. It changed.

Glad to see you're still holding a grudge over a single incident that's a year old, though.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:26 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *

AbsolutNET wrote:
I still don't like it when members use the shack to have a go at other members, but I've been overruled by the communities wishes and the big dogs since then. It was a certain way, now it's not. It changed.

Glad to see you're still holding a grudge over a single incident that's a year old, though.

It's not a matter of a 'grudge,' Matt, it's about double standards...and no one told me it was now ok. Cool.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm 
* NET Lead Admin *

Lymon,

It seems to me that maybe keeping score and trying to settle some of those old scores is one of the problems with this place. What does it accomplish in the end really. All there really is, is today.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *

sadhappy wrote:
Lymon,

It seems to me that maybe keeping score and trying to settle some of those old scores is one of the problems with this place. What does it accomplish in the end really. All there really is, is today.

I'm pushing 70YO and you're telling me, "All there really is, is today."? LOL

As far I knew;

A: Abs was still Lead Admin;

B: The policy was still in affect.

Now I've said what I wanted to say, but I'll still leave you room for the "last word."

Peace, Brother. :229031_grouphug:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Lymon, ease up on the circle jerk emoticon! Not everyone's into that. :)

*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:07 pm 
* NET Lead Admin *

I've been the lead admin for a while. Says so under my name even (well not the the for awhile part).

Last word? That's very nice of you. Don't mind if I do.

I buried my dog this morning, and it has informed my perspective somewhat for the time being. I'll get to be being a dick tomorrow I guess.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*

sadhappy wrote:
I've been the lead admin for a while. Says so under my name even (well not the the for awhile part).

Last word? That's very nice of you. Don't mind if I do.

I buried my dog this morning, and it has informed my perspective somewhat for the time being. I'll get to be being a dick tomorrow I guess.

Sorry about your dog, bro. That sucks.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:20 pm 
NET Veteran

I haven't been on the main board since the end of the season I believe so I can't speak to any recent events that have happened there.

I've enjoyed reading Vetamur's posts since well before he ever posted here and am disappointed that he feels the need to step away, I, understand how he came to that, in a way.

I know pehawk thumped his chest and got a little confrontational about nameless accusations, but I think that some longtime posters are stepping back a little isn't because of an individual(s), its because of the nature of the beast.

This board has become huge, the traffic is insane. And I am not sure that the percentages of rational posters and irrational posters have changed all that much, as much as there is more of both. And the voices of irrationality has always been louder than the rational, and in our society they are growing that much louder.

And yeah, although I have always been more of a reader than a poster, I've noticed the sense of community on this board has changed, or waned. I think that's because of size and the natural evolution of time. Posters come and go, the board has its ebbs and flows, is all of this anybody's fault? No, not really. The mods say the veterans need to change things, the veterans say the mods need to change things, round and round we go. I've never really been or wanted to be a part of the ".Net Community", but I've always respected how the core here has built something a little bigger than just another message board. This place, just like literally everything non fatal idea in life, is what you make it. Adjust to the change of times, it does no good pining over what the past held.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm 
* Report Button *

I consider myself a veteran, and will never ask anyone to change nor publically rip a mod. If I ever personally felt the site regressing (it isn't), I'll put an effort into making a difference.

My names been synonymous with the "double standard" thing before (was a complaint two weeks ago), and it probably always will. But, it's not an attack if I say a corny "you're dumb" (etc) to a Scotte, Roland, Matt, Abs, Jseahawks, platapus. It’s not an attack because I've built a report with those individuals, they know it’s playful and in jest. The mods aren’t applying a double standard…but common sense (IMO).

Also, people just take themselves, what they post, and what they read too seriously. That’s 99% of this.

Lighten up, Francis.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor

Sorry about your dog SH. They are such great companions, and then they go away too soon. I don't know if I can stand putting another one down.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor

I will also add that it is up to these new folks on the site to forge some of the same friendships we have enjoyed here over the years.

Remember Pe?...All of us travelling all the way to Silver Lake to watch the Hawks play Cleveland on the road?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm 
* Report Button *

Of course I remember. I brought that bar to its knees chanting "Welker", before Welker was cool.

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]