Help me pick out my new plate

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: Help me pick out my new plate
Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 am
  • JesterHawk wrote:KAMTRAK

Oh........ NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCE Especially after the contract. I like that one.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Re: Help me pick out my new plate
Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 am
  • Chapman wrote:Here's a pic of my first 1.
    Way over 50k miles and paid way to much.
    The deal I scored on my second 1 a unmolested 1 owner WE4 was sweet enough to get over the first 1.
    This was in late 90's early 2000's I won best 70 & later GM.

So you have owned TWO of them? Other than my Dad's, I have seen maybe a total of 3 GN's on the road, seen them at a car show here and there and have seen plenty of Turbo-T's. they are just really rare.

That is a really nice ride. Gotta love the trophy.

I pulled out on the main HWY from my Dad's place in Hermiston, OR and got about a quarter mile before two guys in a pickup were offering 15k for the car on the spot. On the way home there were people giving me the "Thumbs Up" all day. I didn't realize that many people knew what it was. It is far from perfect and certainly not as nice as yours in the picture.

Very special time for my dad and I for sure. I have been wanting to get my hands on it since the first time I saw it over 20 years ago.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information