Lets have a Salute to the various LEOs in the Boston area

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • I can't think when I have ever seen better responses by several various sized Citys dealing with the bombing at the Boston Marathon.

All Law Enforcement Organizations worked well together. Including the FBI who participated and gave help where ever it was needed.

I know that the FBI is always shown as power grabbing on TV, doing little of the work while taking the majority of the credit. Wasn't so in this case. They provided aid in the form of people and equipment.

To all you citys that had to work together to have this come to a succesful conclusion, you deserve our thanks and kudos. It could have been so much worse.

And our hearts go out to the killed, injured, and familys of same.

SALUTE!

:th2thumbs:

p.s. Did anyone else catch the fact the older gentleman knocked down by the blast at the finish line was from Lake Stevens, Wa. doing his 3 Boston Marathon?
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• SALUTE!

Here here!!
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• The FBI often gets a bad rap from dramatized entertainment. It's a cheap and easy way to add drama to the script. In real life, I like to think that almost all LEO's at every level are really there "to protect and serve" and will work collaboratively in crises.

I haven't followed the story closely, but it sounds like all involved deserve a great deal of thanks for a job done pretty well.

Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Salute to those who helped bring this tragedy to a close. Condolences to those who gave their lives or were injured tracking down these killers and to those who were killed or injured by their cowardly acts.

Quite a feat to contain an entire city and perform door-to-door searches to find the culprits.

Congrats all the way around to the various LEOs involved.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Yeah another kudos from me as well. Sure looked like there was a high level of coordination and cooperation amongst all agencies. My sincerest condolances to all injured/killed and their families. "The worls today is such a wicked place".
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• drdiags wrote:Salute to those who helped bring this tragedy to a close. Condolences to those who gave their lives or were injured tracking down these killers and to those who were killed or injured by their cowardly acts.

Quite a feat to contain an entire city and perform door-to-door searches to find the culprits.

Congrats all the way around to the various LEOs involved.

Well said! :th2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• I never really have liked how there is always "bad guys" in the government in almost every form of media (hey I get it, it’s an easy plot scheme). BUT, when the reality gets a show it's really cool to see.

The respective agencies from the first responders that kept the casualties down to an absolute minimum, to the law enforcement and military folks that kept the situation calm really did an amazing job.

Not to mention how fast they tracked down these guys.

They all did a hell of a job, and it makes me proud to be an American.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• :salute:
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information