So... I caught a spider that looks like this

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • There are Scorpions in Eastern, WA, the Northern Scorpion I believe.

    I think I'll just stay on my side of the mountains.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19358
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Yeah, we've got scorpions over here in E WA. They're not very big, but they're fast. We used to find them under boards and rocks and stuff all the time when I was a kid.
    "I don't know what you're talking about." GT
    User avatar
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1365
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm
    Location: Tri-Cities, WA


  • We have so many friggin scorpions down here that they all sing Rock you like a hurricane.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 25528
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Mmmmm...Roasted Cardinal


  • TriCHawk wrote:Yeah, we've got scorpions over here in E WA. They're not very big, but they're fast. We used to find them under boards and rocks and stuff all the time when I was a kid.

    They're not that fast. I used to watch Croc Hunter all the time and go out amongst the sagebrush and trails to catch whatever I could find. Lots of scorpions, bull snakes, and side-blotched lizards. Those lizards are lightning fast. I once caught an Eastern Yellow Bellied Racer snake... that SOB was really fast.

    Image
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1256
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • Lol hell noooo! Snakes? I ran across a garter snake once and got spooked, not to mention King Snake that I came across walking around my grandmas yard in AZ. I'm horrified of them things.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19358
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:Lol hell noooo! Snakes? I ran across a garter snake once and got spooked, not to mention King Snake that I came across walking around my grandmas yard in AZ. I'm horrified of them things.


    ill just leave this here... :)

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    muxpux
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2787
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
    Location: Longview, WA


  • I'd totally leave my house, call the police and ask they shoot him on site.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19358
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:I'd totally leave my house, call the police and ask they shoot him on site.

    LMAO
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1256
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • Yeah spiders ain't no big deal but snakes? Hell naw. Those are the spawn of satan, cursed by God. I'll let a spider walk but I encourage the killing of all snakes.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 15324
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Yeah spiders ain't no big deal but snakes? Hell naw. Those are the spawn of satan, cursed by God. I'll let a spider walk but I encourage the killing of all snakes.


    You and me both, Brah, snakes are the devil.
    Image
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    User avatar
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *
     
    Posts: 7364
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: Beneath, Between & Behind


Previous


It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests