Have you ever had 1 Song Imprint on You?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • I was nine in 1982, we took a trip from WA to Greely, CO in the 1979 AMC Concord woody wagon to see relatives. Two weeks of the best arcade experiences of my life (I lived for video games back then). "Take It Away" by Paul McCartney was a big hit that month on AM radio.

I only hear that song once in a great while (not surprising, it's not that great of a song) but when I do I'm in Raiders arcade in that college town in a sitdown cabinet of Sega's Turbo enjoying a life that no longer exists.
    ...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• m0ng0 wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    m0ng0 wrote:as someone already said, there are thousands of songs that bring back a specific memory for me, comfortably numb when Dave plays his solo it makes me stop whatever it is I am doing just to listen to it........

Maybe cuz it's just one of the greatest solos of all-time or something like that? :th2thumbs:

I can watch this for days :D

Saw them twice on this tour, San Diego and Pasadena April of '94 (Aw shit that makes me feel old cuz it was 19 years ago.....SIGH).
    Gilmour is one of my all-time favorite guitarists. His tone, phrasing and ability to create atmosphere is spectacular.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information