The height of Cinema awesomeness comes next September

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • So I was just searching around on Fandango looking up some future movies.

Of course we all know about the summer blockbusters upcoming. Man of Steel, After Earth, World War Z, etc, etc. But....

Robert Rodriguez is bringing Machete back in Machete Kills. Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba are back. Also stars Mel Gibson. With Charlie Sheen as the United States president. Can't find any previews yet but you just know its going to be epic!

JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Also this one looks good. 2 Guns. With Denzel and Wahlburg you know it will be entertaining at the very least.

And Kick Ass 2!!

And personally, I think this one is going to be hilarious, its like the Expendables of stupid comedy:

JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• How does a machine gun mounted on the chest not burn her nipples off?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• I still like the cock gun in I think From Dust Till Dawn, but I can't remember for sure. It was the codpiece that flipped down to be a revolver haha.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• MLOhawks wrote:I still like the cock gun in I think From Dust Till Dawn, but I can't remember for sure. It was the codpiece that flipped down to be a revolver haha.

That was the weapon Tom Savini had in "From Dusk Till Dawn". For those that don't know, Tom Savini isn't really known for being an actor, he's known for being a F/X make-up artist, especially for horror films.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• rental.

The only good things that RR has done were written and/or co-directed by someone else. Other than bringing Salma to the silver screen in the states, his work is pretty forgettable. IMO
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

• Gotta disagree. Loved Desperado (liked El Mariachi), thought his story in Four Rooms was great (only bested by Quentin), "From Dusk Till Dawn" rocked, Sin City was awesome, and for a family film, the first Spy Kids was good. Not too shabby for a writer/director whom's first film had a budget of less than $10k. "Roadracers" wasn't too shabby either.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information