The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Wife has wanted to go for a few years now, thinking of taking her for our anniversary next month.
Figured I'd check on here, see if anybody has any opinions on it.
- NET Bench Warmer
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:20 pm
My employer actually had our company Christmas party there a few months ago. I was impressed, it was a legitimately good show; and the food was good. I recommend it, especially for a date.
"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
- *NET FCC Liaison*
- Posts: 26409
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
- Location: Kirkland, WA
Been there 3 or 4 times. Always entertaining. The food is tasty but not much of it, you go there for the fun.
R.I.P. Brother Les
- NET Ring Of Honor
- Posts: 24199
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
- Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On
Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests