Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Post subject: Re: What is the shelf life of .NET?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

RockHawk wrote:
I'm trying to make an argument sound more legitimate by dazzling people with my tech-talk that actually has no bearing on the ultimate point. You have a problem with that, Mr buzzkill?

That's Captain Buzzkill to you, Mark.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post subject: Re: What is the shelf life of .NET?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 am 
NET Veteran

RockHawk wrote:
I'll always be loyal and committed to the site and the community so I have no intention of allowing those to happen, but business has to adapt and there will always be a chance that the decisions I make on how to adapt turn this place into the Seahawks version of Myspace.

This is the best thing I could have read on this board. I was once part of a board that was thousands of people strong and had hundreds of great posts a day that was a lot like .net is becoming. Then the owner got into a couple of other websites that peaked his interest more. He left a mod in charge who was basically John Morgan. It took about a year and half for even the most dedicated of us to finally leave after the owner finally sold off the site because of people spam bombing the site due to the head mod to finally shut the site down for good. So, thank you Mark for these words. That scenario has been in the back of my mind.

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]