Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Post subject: Re: Firefly
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 pm 
NET Veteran

I loved all the characters and how they interacted together. Adam Baldwin was awesome in both Firefly and Chuck (also a great show). By the way, if you want a Morena Baccarin nudity fix, watch Homeland, which is a great show also haha. Claire Danes is a CIA agent who suspects a soldier POW released after 8 years in terrorist captivity has turned, and is plotting a terrorist attack on American soil. Baccarin plays his wife.

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*

She gets nekkid on tv?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 pm 
NET Veteran

Yup, multiple times. It is a cable TV show after all! HBO or Showtime, I forget which. Just google image search "morena baccarin homeland" or something similar if you don't believe me haha.

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

Firefly was a lot of fun. Wish I had seen it when it was on, but I was a bandwagon hop-on a couple years ago.

I would vote "no" to a re-boot. Too tough to replace those characters, and actors like Nathan Fillion just made the characters who they are. Another actor in some of those roles (or even just new characters filling out the cast) just wouldn't feel right.

I think the movie wrapped things up really nicely and gave some closure.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 am 
NET Starter

I say yes if its a movie the quality of Serenity. Itd have to be a movie beacause Nathan Fillion and Gina Torres are series regulars on other shows. Alternate reality reboot won't work because the show was so short run. Continue after serenity with th opertunity to instal new characters. I'm sure they didn't cover all of Joshs ideas. Two by two, hands of blue.

Shy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:08 am 
NET Starter

I was just reading the trivia section of Serenity on imdb and Whedon revealed that all the characters were originally suposed to survive but because the actors couldn't commit to a sequel they were killed off. He also said there was a strong possibility they would return if a sequel was to be made but he has to figure out a way that the audience would buy.

Shy

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]