The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
"The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
- * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
- Posts: 22297
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
- Location: Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
"You'll be thrown, into the pit of dispair!"
"...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine Remembering "The Radish"...
- * NET Lead Admin *
- Posts: 11668
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
- Location: Beneath, Between & Behind
Every passenger that didn't find it amusing or funny should have been thrown off the plane. While it was at 30,000 feet.
"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
- *NET FCC Liaison*
- Posts: 29333
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
- Location: Bothell, WA
Good thing he didn't try to start a land war in Asia.
Super Bowl Champions XLVIII
RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
- * NET Philistine *
- Posts: 17117
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
- Location: Portland, OR
My favorite comment below the article:
Who was the Captain? The Dread Pilot Roberts?
There was this monkey, right?
- * NET Starfish *
- Posts: 14817
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
- Location: Down at the old Milk Plus
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
"...and now they got a bicycle!"
- .NOW with Modership
- Posts: 14236
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
- Location: With your sister
"The quips of insanity!"
Haha, unbelievable that there are people out there that haven't seen that classic.
- NET Veteran
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests