I need to tell someone

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
I need to tell someone
Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 am
  • I'm in love with this team and this city.

As a UK citizen that has visited Seattle twice I didn't think it was possible but this is like the girl you just can't stop thinking about. My first love is Tottenham and I never thought I would find anything that would rival that love but I have now. My life and mood is affected by our Seahawks. I love every little bit of this team and I want to move to the city now. Considering doing my masters degree at the University of Washington just for the year with Seattle and the Seahawks.
    Storts
    NET Rookie

Re: I need to tell someone
Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 pm
  • Welcome to our collective insanity!
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 pm
  • Wow. I don't know what to say; that's pretty cool. :) Sounds like you'd supremely enjoy a year here for school.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:23 pm
  • A GREAT school at that! What would the Masters be in? You should do a Phd so you can stay for 5! (or more, hehe)
    Now that I have Fox Soccer Channel I've been catching more EPL games; but still find it hard to get behind a team as I have the Sounders here and Real Betis during the "real" futbol season.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm
  • I hear you. I lived there for about three years, downtown Seattle, lower Queen Ann and the surrounding area, and the city itself is just awesome. :th2thumbs:
    Claden
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:14 pm
  • Storts wrote:I'm in love with this team and this city.

As a UK citizen that has visited Seattle twice I didn't think it was possible but this is like the girl you just can't stop thinking about. My first love is Tottenham and I never thought I would find anything that would rival that love but I have now. My life and mood is affected by our Seahawks. I love every little bit of this team and I want to move to the city now. Considering doing my masters degree at the University of Washington just for the year with Seattle and the Seahawks.

Since I got my BSEE at UW in 2011 (at age 52) and am presently pursuing an MSEE there, I must say that you show extraordinarily good taste in schools as well as teams!
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information