Seahawks Survey????WTF

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Seahawks Survey????WTF
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 am
  • I am getting adware from all over this site. I dont know if it is on the main board and linked in or what. I did delete for a while the BANNER on top and it ceased the Betterdeals . com site for a bit. Reinstalled the banner and adware came back. Now I am getting a seahawks survey for adware so they can help me??? yarite. They want my email address too...no way Jose. Just thought I would post here and see if there is something wrong with the site. I also have ABP blocker on. Seems to not work for anything. One of the things is on any page here, a word will be colored red and then will have an advertisement linked to that word. This is the link...do NOT OPEN it.

http://lving.net/fbsurveygrey/index6var ... 20_4029_us

The only thing I can think is someone (probably me) got linked into a software glitch and I have been unsuccessful in deleting the correct cookies. I have done my scan too. Another thing that does occur is that the browser does updates once in a while and the update for security ends up being a downgrade. Ya they do well to destroy the security. Anyone that can assist..I am open minded. Thanks.
    Den
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Re: Seahawks Survey????WTF
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:09 am

Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:45 am
  • If you are using Chrome, install Ad Block and Ad Block plus.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:00 pm
  • Thanks. I am using Firefox. I may move to chrome. Not sure at the moment. The adware is not doing as much damage as it was. I ran what Sonichawk put up there. I was using Adwareblockplus and it still did not help. I cleared it off and cleaned the old system boundware out and I have ABP again and it seems to be working after removing the original garbage. Sometimes when loading some things in my computer, popups happen and my stinking mouse clicks on it during a flyby via my computer. I may just need a new mouse...or a new cat...so the mouse will leave. LOL Again Thanks.
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information