Is Seattle the BEST city in America/the World?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • Largent80 wrote:Stone is but one brewery in a very rich area of brewing. I LOVE N. San Diego county. Escondido, a great place to live, way outside of the city but totally accessable by may roads. Lots of mountainous drives, great vistas. One of my fav. places on the planet to live.

I lived in Washington for 32 years, love it, but I am loving the sun, surf, and mountains in SoCal a LOT more these days.

I've been in SD for five years and I just love it near the beach!
    So many different areas all 10 min driving from each other HA
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• I ride my motorcycle here every month of the year, whereas in Wash. you are lucky to get 2 or 3 months.

I live in Culver City at the moment, but my wife and I plan on moving back to N.San Diego county and building our place in the next couple of years, and opening our brewpub / restaurant (Hawks themed of course) and it will become the official S.D. Seahawks Fans Hangout.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• 49elite wrote:I thought Seattle was the suicide capital of the US? Not sure if that was a fact or some show I was watching.. Something about depression...correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Actually, I think Butte, MT might be higher on that particular list than Seattle. And if Great Falls doesn't join it there soon, I'll be surprised.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• If we get both a Basketball and Hockey team, I won't complain.
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:I ride my motorcycle here every month of the year, whereas in Wash. you are lucky to get 2 or 3 months.

I live in Culver City at the moment, but my wife and I plan on moving back to N.San Diego county and building our place in the next couple of years, and opening our brewpub / restaurant (Hawks themed of course) and it will become the official S.D. Seahawks Fans Hangout.

You must have married the queens daughter. N sd. County isnt cheap. Let me know.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Previous

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information