Any Kind Soul Want to Share Their HBO Go?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • Comcast is finally allowing users to take advantage of their HBO Go, through the Roku. Prior to a few days ago, they had been restricting access for years, in hopes that people would use Comcasts' own devices to stream.

Anybody feel in the giving mood this holiday season to allow a fellow Hawk fan to "borrow" their HBO Go access to stream through my Roku? I need to catch up on some Game of Thrones. HBO is on record of supporting this "borrowing" of HBO Go. :D
    Last edited by nategreat on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• Thats good news!! Tired of running HBO Go on my laptop and then having to plug it into the TV.

About time Comcast!!

PS, Wish I could loan you my login... by I'm borrowing some elses. :D

PS Tried it last night, it works!
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• I totally would, but I am an employee of a provider, so providing access to my account is grounds for termination. Best of luck!! I know someone here will help out!
    HHawk121
    NET Practice Squad

• Haha thanks guys, I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best... someone out there has a soft heart, this I know for sure :D
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• Now if they'd just allow it via the PS3...

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information