Eli Roth, Bruce Willis Remaking Death Wish

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • First Ronda Rousey in Road House.

Now we get Willis in Death Wish.

Not sure which one will suck more. :pukeface:

Prior to securing Roth, the director’s chair has seen several different names over the years. Israeli filmmakers Aharon Keshales and Navot Papushado originally signed on for the project. Then, in 2012, Joe Carnahan was tapped as director but dropped out due to creative differences with MGM and Paramount. He later sent a profane email to MGM in which he called the company’s CEO Jonathan Glickman a “gutless turd.” So yeah, it didn’t end well to say the least.

With Roth now at the helm, MGM and Paramount have given the project new life. Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski (Big Eyes, The People vs. Larry Flynt) wrote the current script, which will be produced by Roger Birnbaum. Bruce Willis will star in the remake, taking on the role played by Charles Bronson in the original. No release date has been set yet.

The original film, an adaptation of Brian Garfield’s 1972 novel, depicted a man’s revenge spree after his wife is killed and his daughter is sexually assaulted. The role helped revitalized Bronson’s career — perhaps Willis is hoping for similar success.
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• I think some things are best left without a remake. Bruce Willis' career is declining because he is allegedly a major ass and nobody wants to work with him.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information