Gamer gets "swatted" live streaming Counter Strike match

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • Gamer was playing Counter Strike and streaming it live over the internet. Someone he was playing against (or who was watching the stream) decided to "swat" him and called the police and pretended to be a coworker who had just shot people and barricaded himself in the office, oh and he also told the cops he would kill any of them who came in after him.

Yup, that would suck if you had turrets syndrome and made a sudden jerking motion or if you had your headphones on and didn't hear the swat team come in behind you and you suddenly jumped up in joy to celebrate something in the game... :twisted:

http://youtu.be/uH-uRFIr3mA?t=6m17s
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• People actually do that shit? Could have gotten the guy killed.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• Laloosh wrote:People actually do that shit?

What the hell kind of a cave have you been living in all these years? Hi, welcome to the human race.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• That's despicable. Who ever did that deserves to try to teach a 9 year old to shoot an uzi.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Laloosh wrote:People actually do that shit?

What the hell kind of a cave have you been living in all these years? Hi, welcome to the human race.

Fair point.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• I hope whoever did this gets an incurable venereal disease.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• SmokinHawk wrote:I hope whoever did this gets an incurable venereal disease.

I'm not sure I'd wish CinnamonGirl on people. But it is pretty despicable.
    Tokadub wrote:I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information