A friday in Seattle on game day

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
A friday in Seattle on game day
Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:31 pm
  • Spent the last 9 days house sitting at one of our daughter's homes. Had a great time but no internet service for a week. Go to the store Friday morning early and told the wife we had to return to the house and put on something Seahawks as everyone in the store, customers or employees were wearing Seahawks gear of some kind.

Red Apple Market near the house were selling football shaped balloons, really cute, and if I could get the damned computer to allow me to copy and paste them I'd show you. lol

Eveyone in town seemed were ready for the game. A batch of the people in the culdasac where the kids lived turned out for a bbq and watching the game in one backyard.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Re: A friday in Seattle on game day
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 am
  • I don't recall reading this before. Whether I did or not, doesn't much matter. Reading it tonight helped me process today's loss, or at least compartmentalize it.

Lombardi once altered an old saying, changing it to "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing". Vince got it wrong. With this thread, Les gets it right.

RIP good Sir.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information