rap thread?....

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:28 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:@peachesenregalia I didn't make those beats. Those were just mixtape stuff I did..

    And you think that video of Decipher was terrible..? Watch the video and listen to his bars and the background matches with everything he said..And it was straight bars with no hooks


    It's just the same old shit. Nothing even remotely new or inventive or original in there. Dreadful.

    Also, this 'straight bars with no hooks' thing, I'm assuming you mean no chorus or main theme that gets returned to after each stanza? Yeah, that doesn't do anything for me. Not sure why that's impressive.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:30 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:@peachesenregalia I didn't make those beats. Those were just mixtape stuff I did..

    And you think that video of Decipher was terrible..? Watch the video and listen to his bars and the background matches with everything he said..And it was straight bars with no hooks


    It's just the same old shit. Nothing even remotely new or inventive or original in there. Dreadful.

    Also, this 'straight bars with no hooks' thing, I'm assuming you mean no chorus or main theme that gets returned to after each stanza? Yeah, that doesn't do anything for me. Not sure why that's impressive.



    But yet you like the Willie The Kid freestyle (which I ain't knockin) but his flows is also nothin groundbreaking. Let's keep it one hunnid.
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:@peachesenregalia I didn't make those beats. Those were just mixtape stuff I did..

    And you think that video of Decipher was terrible..? Watch the video and listen to his bars and the background matches with everything he said..And it was straight bars with no hooks


    It's just the same old shit. Nothing even remotely new or inventive or original in there. Dreadful.

    Also, this 'straight bars with no hooks' thing, I'm assuming you mean no chorus or main theme that gets returned to after each stanza? Yeah, that doesn't do anything for me. Not sure why that's impressive.



    But yet you like the Willie The Kid freestyle (which I ain't knockin) but his flows is also nothin groundbreaking. Let's keep it one hunnid.


    I acknowledged that the vamp was nothing special. The reason I liked the Willie the Kid track was because his rhymes and lyrics were inventive and original, not the same old tired cliches being trotted out.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:38 pm
  • Doesn't sound original to me...It's dope but just not original. .And why do you need Zebs approval? With that said I rather listen to Willie than any of the songs Zebs posted..

    Here is a cat from Longview...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm
  • I'm not looking for Zeb's approval, I'm deferring to a person I know who is much more knowledgeable about the genre than myself, and who's opinion I value very highly on this subject since he produces a fair amount of music up there in the NW.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:44 pm
  • You can't deny Decipher's mic presence and delivery shits on Willie The Kid...You probably gonna say it's not original but then again who is nowadays..?

    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:47 pm
  • Well, I don't know where Decipher ranks in the hip-hop world among people who are into that sort of music, but I can tell you that I don't really like it. Bland, boring, unoriginal and just not very good.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Well, I don't know where Decipher ranks in the hip-hop world among people who are into that sort of music, but I can tell you that I don't really like it. Bland, boring, unoriginal and just not very good.



    Rank in the hip hop world? What is that suppose to mean..? That's like saying someone has to sell 1 million copies to be dope..? Some of the best hip hop artists are the independent ones who are unsigned because they get more creative and don't need approval from the people calling the shots for them. And I guess our definition of boring and bland is way different. Boring and bland to me is when someone has no mic presence and delivery like some of those artists on the songs Zebs posted..
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:55 pm
  • The thing about rap music, Ben, is people tend to like what they like. Be it east coast/west coast, gangster/back pack, punchlines/abstract etc. a lot of people who prefer a particular category don't have much tolerance for the others. Also, people tend to get attached to a style or a trend and if something doesn't fit that particular category they just can't enjoy it.

    As far as trying to be creative with tempo, time signature, syncopation etc you're not really going to find a whole lot of it in hip hop, at least not where it's very noticeable. It's out there, but it's just not usually done very well. And it's not really rhythmically friendly to dancing or rapping/storytelling, which is kind of why the music exists in the first place. It can be done well and it has been done well, but even most of those times it's nothing too out of hand.

    I'll try to gather some examples of stuff where I feel like people were innovative and pushed boundaries and were still able to keep it listener friendly.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:The thing about rap music, Ben, is people tend to like what they like. Be it east coast/west coast, gangster/back pack, punchlines/abstract etc. a lot of people who prefer a particular category don't have much tolerance for the others. Also, people tend to get attached to a style or a trend and if something doesn't fit that particular category they just can't enjoy it.

    As far as trying to be creative with tempo, time signature, syncopation etc you're not really going to find a whole lot of it in hip hop, at least not where it's very noticeable. It's out there, but it's just not usually done very well. And it's not really rhythmically friendly to dancing or rapping/storytelling, which is kind of why the music exists in the first place. It can be done well and it has been done well, but even most of those times it's nothing too out of hand.

    I'll try to gather some examples of stuff where I feel like people were innovative and pushed boundaries and were still able to keep it listener friendly.



    Well put...Can't say I disagree Zeb. At the end of the day we all have different tastes..

    I listen to em all..If it sounds dope to me..

    Dead Prez
    Eminem
    Tech N9ne
    2pac
    Do or DIe
    Wale
    Messy Marv
    Lupe Fiasco
    Meek Mill
    Trick Daddy
    Blue Scholars
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:Dead Prez
    Eminem
    Tech N9ne
    2pac
    Do or DIe
    Wale
    Messy Marv
    Lupe Fiasco
    Meek Mill
    Trick Daddy
    Blue Scholars


    See now I really liked Dead Prez back when they dropped Let's Get Free. They were kind of east coast style lyricists with more of a synthy/west coast vibe on the tracks, but they had good lyrics and wrote good songs. Haven't listened to them in a long time.

    Em's been one of my favorites for a years, I even liked his newest shit even if he lost it a little bit lyrically. Tech's dope too, obviously. Not really into the juggalo/shock/murder rap style too much buy the dude can obviously rap. You into Twisted Insane at all?

    Nothing but respect for Pac. Wasn't much of a fan when he was alive, at least nothing after Strickly 4, but as I matured and saw the directions rap went after he died I definitely learned to appreciate what he did.

    Lupe's dope too. I've never owned any of his albums but he's always impressed me lyrically.

    Never quite understood the hype with Blue Scholars. Geo's a good dude and all but to me they were always kind of the epitome of boring, basic Seattle rap. I guess there's always just been so much more going on in the town style-wise that when they were the ones to finally make some real noise on a national level I was a little disappointed.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:Dead Prez
    Eminem
    Tech N9ne
    2pac
    Do or DIe
    Wale
    Messy Marv
    Lupe Fiasco
    Meek Mill
    Trick Daddy
    Blue Scholars


    See now I really liked Dead Prez back when they dropped Let's Get Free. They were kind of east coast style lyricists with more of a synthy/west coast vibe on the tracks, but they had good lyrics and wrote good songs. Haven't listened to them in a long time.

    Em's been one of my favorites for a years, I even liked his newest shit even if he lost it a little bit lyrically. Tech's dope too, obviously. Not really into the juggalo/shock/murder rap style too much buy the dude can obviously rap. You into Twisted Insane at all?

    Nothing but respect for Pac. Wasn't much of a fan when he was alive, at least nothing after Strickly 4, but as I matured and saw the directions rap went after he died I definitely learned to appreciate what he did.

    Lupe's dope too. I've never owned any of his albums but he's always impressed me lyrically.

    Never quite understood the hype with Blue Scholars. Geo's a good dude and all but to me they were always kind of the epitome of boring, basic Seattle rap. I guess there's always just been so much more going on in the town style-wise that when they were the ones to finally make some real noise on a national level I was a little disappointed.


    Listen to some of n9nes songs. It's really not at all like that. He makes music about some real shit. He's my favorite rapper. Although I'm into country and rock more.
    User avatar
    Joey13091
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 714
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 pm


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm
  • Joey13091 wrote:Listen to some of n9nes songs. It's really not at all like that. He makes music about some real shit. He's my favorite rapper. Although I'm into country and rock more.


    No, I know it's not. Like I said, he's dope. I like him. I've recorded him. Cool dude.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm
  • Lately I've been listening to Oakland rapper Young Gully. Nothin ground breaking with his music but I like the "Dear Mama" sample on this track...




    I liked the original and this one is dope too..
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm
  • Old but I like the punchlines on this one...100 bars of Crack

    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm
  • You know, no one ever talks about Ace Hood as one of the better rappers and I never understood why.



    Dudes crazy nice IMO
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 1:19 am
  • Peaches, Zeb is right that too much experimentation with time signatures is not condusive to rapping or hip hopping, but here are some weirdos u should listen to for some outside the box hip hop (although some of it may not seem as cutting edge because of its age, it may be outside of what you have been exposed to)

    Anti Pop Consortium
    Saul Williams
    Dizzee Rascal
    Death Grips
    Mumbls
    The Cool Kids
    Mickey Factz
    Das Racist
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 am
  • dunceface wrote:Peaches, Zeb is right that too much experimentation with time signatures is not condusive to rapping or hip hopping, but here are some weirdos u should listen to for some outside the box hip hop (although some of it may not seem as cutting edge because of its age, it may be outside of what you have been exposed to)

    Anti Pop Consortium
    Saul Williams
    Dizzee Rascal
    Death Grips
    Mumbls
    The Cool Kids
    Mickey Factz
    Das Racist


    Thanks Trev. I've heard of Dizzee Rascal and didn't care for him. I'll check out a few of these others.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 am
  • Cool Kids >>
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    dunceface wrote:Peaches, Zeb is right that too much experimentation with time signatures is not condusive to rapping or hip hopping, but here are some weirdos u should listen to for some outside the box hip hop (although some of it may not seem as cutting edge because of its age, it may be outside of what you have been exposed to)

    Anti Pop Consortium
    Saul Williams
    Dizzee Rascal
    Death Grips
    Mumbls
    The Cool Kids
    Mickey Factz
    Das Racist


    Thanks Trev. I've heard of Dizzee Rascal and didn't care for him. I'll check out a few of these others.


    Yeah a few of these are gonna be REAL WEIRD
    Death Grips is like getting punched in the ear but its strangely addictive
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 9:42 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Cool Kids >>


    CHUUUUUUUUUCH
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 9:54 am
  • dunceface wrote:Peaches, Zeb is right that too much experimentation with time signatures is not condusive to rapping or hip hopping, but here are some weirdos u should listen to for some outside the box hip hop (although some of it may not seem as cutting edge because of its age, it may be outside of what you have been exposed to)

    Anti Pop Consortium
    Saul Williams
    Dizzee Rascal
    Death Grips
    Mumbls
    The Cool Kids
    Mickey Factz
    Das Racist


    I'm trying to decide if I want to bring Busdriver into the discussion because I honestly can't stand him or anything he's done but he is kinda the Frank Zappa of hip hop.

    Homebody Sandman?
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 10:04 am
  • dunceface wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    dunceface wrote:Peaches, Zeb is right that too much experimentation with time signatures is not condusive to rapping or hip hopping, but here are some weirdos u should listen to for some outside the box hip hop (although some of it may not seem as cutting edge because of its age, it may be outside of what you have been exposed to)

    Anti Pop Consortium
    Saul Williams
    Dizzee Rascal
    Death Grips
    Mumbls
    The Cool Kids
    Mickey Factz
    Das Racist


    Thanks Trev. I've heard of Dizzee Rascal and didn't care for him. I'll check out a few of these others.


    Yeah a few of these are gonna be REAL WEIRD
    Death Grips is like getting punched in the ear but its strangely addictive


    Weird I like, so long as it's competently done.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 10:12 am






  • Here's on that's an example of a time signature other than 4/4.

    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 10:22 am
  • Alright, thanks Zeb. the POS track was just ok. Didn't do much for me. I like the Chicharones a lot, very interesting. i REALLY liked that Homeboy Sandman track. As for the Greyskul, 6/8's not bad, and I like the syncopation on it, not falling into the compound 2/4 (two groups of triplets) trap. I found the rhyme/lyrics to be kinda weak though, in my opinion.


    Very cool though. thanks for sharing. Keep 'em coming, if you have time.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 am
  • I can't think of anything really weird that I don't absolutely hate right now and I won't post something I hate haha. If you want, google Busdriver. I won't cosign it as good but I will say he does some really trippy out there shit. Most people love or hate it.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 10:36 am
  • Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 11:54 am
  • I can definitely say I got different taste in hip hop than peachesenregalia & Zeb
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 12:19 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:I can definitely say I got different taste in hip hop than peachesenregalia & Zeb


    I think you're definitely probably 100% roughly correct there.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:I can definitely say I got different taste in hip hop than peachesenregalia & Zeb


    I'm sure that's absolutely true.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:I can definitely say I got different taste in hip hop than peachesenregalia & Zeb


    I'm sure that's absolutely true.


    LOL, go back and read the last few pages. He's been subtly ripping all of the vids you've posted and saying your taste in rap is shite, and that you're a bitch. you gonna take that?
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:I can definitely say I got different taste in hip hop than peachesenregalia & Zeb


    I'm sure that's absolutely true.


    LOL, go back and read the last few pages. He's been subtly ripping all of the vids you've posted and saying your taste in rap is shite, and that you're a bitch. you gonna take that?


    Yeah.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm
  • You're a big softie, Zeb. that's why they kicked you out of Oldominion. You weren't Gangsta enough.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 pm
  • Speaking of gangsta, are you familiar with Die Antwoord? Go down that YouTube rabbit hole and tell me how you feel. You have to watch at least 3 videos and then Umshini Wan before you're allowed to form an opinion.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 1:14 pm
  • Sorry dog, rules is rules.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 1:46 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:I can definitely say I got different taste in hip hop than peachesenregalia & Zeb


    I'm sure that's absolutely true.


    LOL, go back and read the last few pages. He's been subtly ripping all of the vids you've posted and saying your taste in rap is shite, and that you're a bitch. you gonna take that?



    I never called him a bitch bruh don't get it twisted. All I said was the videos he posted, those songs will not make my playlist. If you consider that me saying his taste in music is shit then so be it but it never came out my mouth or anything I typed. Like I said a few times we all have different tastes. I'm not a follower like you just cause I don't like the same songs he likes doesn't mean I am ripping him as a person. Zeb seems like a kool fella, we just seem to have different taste in hip hop just like me and you...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm
  • oh dont mind peaches hes always on the rag
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 2:32 pm
  • and yeah Busdriver should be in this conversation and Die Antwoord is some real catchy weird shit ZEF STYLE!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 3:03 pm
  • Die Antwoord? Don't do this, guys.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 3:12 pm
  • Sorry Throw, it's already been done.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm
  • Cleanse your souls for lord before its too late!
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 pm
  • But I can't even tell what he's saying so it doesn't count right? RIGHT??!!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 4:50 pm
  • dunceface wrote:But I can't even tell what he's saying so it doesn't count right? RIGHT??!!


    You're good, cuz that same night in the club you were getting it to that Jahlil Beats and Young Chris song, you were out there with the hoes getting it popping to this

    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm
  • HELL YEAH! Where's the "make it rain" emoticon?!!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: rap thread?....
Thu May 09, 2013 10:15 pm
  • I won't even lie, Bugatti gets me hype lol

    Lyrically Ace Hood is garbage but yeah
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1556
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: rap thread?....
Fri May 10, 2013 4:57 am
  • mistaowen wrote:I won't even lie, Bugatti gets me hype lol

    Lyrically Ace Hood is garbage but yeah


    lol Bro! You can't post Wayne songs and then turn around and say Ace Hood is garbage lyrically, what part of the game is this?!?!

    For real though, I think dudes nice in every aspect, lyrics & flow and all that good stuff.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Fri May 10, 2013 8:35 am
  • Throwdown wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:I won't even lie, Bugatti gets me hype lol

    Lyrically Ace Hood is garbage but yeah


    lol Bro! You can't post Wayne songs and then turn around and say Ace Hood is garbage lyrically, what part of the game is this?!?!

    For real though, I think dudes nice in every aspect, lyrics & flow and all that good stuff.



    Ace is filthy
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


Re: rap thread?....
Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 pm


  • Never seen this video, I got a friend from NY into J.Pinder though.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: rap thread?....
Sun May 12, 2013 11:45 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:Lyrically Ace Hood is garbage but yeah


    What?!?! That's just foolery.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    User avatar
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2054
    Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm


Re: rap thread?....
Tue May 14, 2013 7:02 am



  • New GQ album, I guess this dude used to be basketball for UNC.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


PreviousNext


It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Riley12 and 8 guests