Shazam

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Shazam
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:17 pm
  • Going to see an early screening tonight. My initial reaction to the first trailer was that it would be stupid, but after reading some initial reactions, I'm more optimistic.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Re: Shazam
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:50 pm
  • It looks goofy, but it's clearly going for a tone. It's honestly the first DC movie I'm genuinely interested in seeing since The Dark Knight Rises. Zack Snyder was a terrible choice to direct a Superman movie, and an even worse one to guide your universe. Man of Steel, BvS, and Suicide Squad were all garbage. Wonder Woman was okay, but vastly overrated. Justice League was 2 different movies cludged together, another bad Snyder film crossed with a failed Joss Whedon film. Aquaman was pretty but empty, and again, overrated because WB has pumped out so much shit. Shazam actually looks good to me in an intentionally cheesy way.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: Shazam
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm
  • Shazam is not good. All previews look cheesy, which would be fine but other parts of the movie are still dark or adult content. Two movies in one but it really needs to decide which one it is.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information