Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Eric's Heroes: B-17 Pilot Dick Nelms

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Eric's Heroes: B-17 Pilot Dick Nelms
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am
  • http://komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/e ... to-history

Be sure to watch the video (click on the big picture at the top of the article). He is at the Museum of Flight one day a week talking to folks in front of the B-17 on display. Great opportunity to meet a true hero if you live in the area. At 95, I can't imagine he has too many Summers left.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Eric's Heroes: B-17 Pilot Dick Nelms
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:23 pm
  • very cool !!!! I am a huge aviation fan, I have been enjoying Bruce Dickinson explaining some of these second world war beasts!
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:10 pm
  • Nice find! I am glad I am not the only aviation geek on .NET... (I know there's others, FlyingGreg, Ivotuk, Aussie, etc)

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:20 am
  • Aros/Todd... thank you for this! I went to the Museum of Flight when I was in Seattle, but rather unbelievably I never got around to going to the Boeing factory. I will return, however. :D
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information