Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Attention Portland Metalheads!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Attention Portland Metalheads!
Mon May 07, 2018 1:56 pm
  • If there are any here...?

I'm giving away 2 tickets to Insomnium June 4th with Oceans of Slumber, Separation of Sanity, Von Doom (these guys are our friends who supplied us with the tickets to give away), Ligature Marks & Divitius at the Hawthorne Theater in Portland via my podcast (http://www.triplebpodcast.com).

Now the contest itself is simply just a ploy to get people to listen to the podcast. But to help ease my conscience about the whole thing, I've decided to reach out and give some fellow Seahawks fans and .Netters a chance to win the tickets without having to listen to the show (you can thank me later).

If you're interested, if anybody here's interested, all you have to do is call the Triple B 69 Hotline at 669-247-0069 (yes this is legit) and tell us why you think you should win the tickets, and your entry will be thrown in with all the others.

I'm not soliciting or trying to sell anything, you don't have to click anything or sign up for anything, I just know that our reach on the podcast is limited and I want to give as many people as possible a chance to win these tickets. You can check out the podcast if you want, and I'd certainly appreciate the listen, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Hopefully this will be of interest to somebody here and if so, good luck!
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information