World Cup 2014

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Re: World Cup 2014
Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm
  • Damn...
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:51 pm
  • Not that Wondo made the shot, but there was no way that was offsides.

Oh, and who was that sexy beast who said the US was going to extra?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:52 pm
  • Are you f---ing me....
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 pm
  • I believe...
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 pm
  • Well.....crap.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 pm
  • :x :cry:
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 pm
  • Well, that sucks.

I must say, though, that as down on his game in MLS as I've been at times I've been impressed by what Yedlin's shown in this World Cup.

Edit: and as soon as I post this he gets caught out of position.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:12 pm
  • And that...is the ball game.

What a waste of Howard's performance.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:15 pm
  • This game shows just how far the US still has to go to be competitive with the better teams in the world.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 pm
  • Or maybe not...wow.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:19 pm
  • Hello......hello.....
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm
  • How has Dempsey missed!?!?! Great save, but still....needed to hit that first time.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 pm
  • Gutsy performance, all the same. Better team won, though.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• :(

Still goona rock my usa olympic shirt tough tomorrow.
    Last edited by dontbelikethat on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• Where was this during the first 90 minutes?
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 pm
  • Two missed opportunities to take this to PKs. Should have gotten at least one of them.

Still, good World Cup for the USA overall. Got out of a tough group, and made it tough on Belgium. Good job boys.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:42 pm
  • Yedlin and Johnson earned themselves some interest in the transfer market... Excited to see them develop and what the younger players left off the squad will bring.
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:Two missed opportunities to take this to PKs. Should have gotten at least one of them.

Still, good World Cup for the USA overall. Got out of a tough group, and made it tough on Belgium. Good job boys.

I don't think it was good. They won 1 tied 1 and lost 2. The group of death was way overrated. Portugal and Ghana were thought to be better than they turned out to be. They got outplayed every game except Portugal.
    If .NET did not exist I would get so much more work done during the day!
    HawkinNY
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:09 pm
  • Good god what an exhausting game.

Tim Howard was incredible. That was Keller vs Brazil good. Outstanding.

One thing real quick for Simon: Johnson just transferred clubs to Borussia Munchengladbach before the cup. He's not going anywhere this window.

Excited to see where the US goes from here. Klinsmann is here another world cup cycle and we are bringing up some great talent. Green is the first "Prodigy" in some time to actually deliver early on. I'm excited to see him progress, and how we progress as a footballing nation. Reading some tweets from media folk in England thanking the US for what they brought to the world cup. We earned some respect this world cup, and we need to keep working in that direction.

I'm really excited for the 2018 team. We have some great young talent. Green, Yedlin at the top of that list. Yedlin will likely be in Europe by that time, Green will be first team wherever he's at.

I wonder if we'll see Tim Howard at 2018. He'll be 39 then. Goal Keepers a mysterious group.

Most of our core will be entering their late 20's early 30's by next cycle:

Tim Howard - 39
    Brad Guzan - 33 (Is he our guy in 4 years?)
    Fabian Johnson - 30
    Matt Besler - 31
    Omar Gonzalez - 29
    John Brooks - 25
    Geoff Cameron - 32
    Timmy Chandler - 28
    DeAndre Yedlin - 24
    Julian Green - 23
    Michael Bradley - 30
    Alejandro Bedoya - 31
    Graham Zusi - 31
    Mix Diskerud - 27
    Jozy Altidore - 28
    Aron Johannsson - 27
    Clint Dempsey - 35

And those are guys who just made the roster this go around. There is sure to be some good developement of guys like Josh Gatt, Joe Carona, Terrence Boyd, Jack McInerney, Bobby Wood, Will Packwood, Shane ONeil, Bill Hamid and Cody Cropper.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:20 pm
  • This team has talent, it simply lacks consistency in their play to be successful at this level. Their biggest failing is their inability to keep the ball, they were 31st in possession in the group stage.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:42 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:This team has talent, it simply lacks consistency in their play to be successful at this level. Their biggest failing is their inability to keep the ball, they were 31st in possession in the group stage.

Inability to keep the ball is reflective of a lack of talent. Klinsmann had the right approach. The players the US is producing just aren't quite there.

But even in this short tournament you saw great flashes from young players. As Smurf said their are many on the horizon (watch for the name Akale) that are developing in a different environment than the ones this cycle
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:09 pm
  • How exciting.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:30 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:How exciting.

Thanks for your insight.
    InSuarezWeTrust
    NET Starter

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:48 pm
  • InSuarezWeTrust wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:How exciting.

Thanks for your insight.

Ignore him...he probably had to set an alarm to wake his old ass up and remember to troll the soccer thread
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:20 pm
  • Well it is what it is, and we are progressing. We battled and we still have a ways to go. Belgium was better than us and they deserved to move on. We saw some bright spots though in Yedlin, Gonzalez, and Green (limited) during the tournament. Howard was a blast to watch.

Now its down to the big boys and as a soccer fan I'm still excited.

Question: Does any team look dominant?

I think it might be Columbia and I think Brazil is up for the toughest test next match.
    Silky Johnson
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:47 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    InSuarezWeTrust wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:How exciting.

Thanks for your insight.

Ignore him...he probably had to set an alarm to wake his old ass up and remember to troll the soccer thread

Did he get bored trolling flat-brimmed cap wearers? I don't get why depressing old dudes that don't like change have to lash out on the internet and whine incessantly about how back in their day, they broke in their caps and didn't play that sissy, boring soccer.

I guess he should have his fun before senility sets in within a couple years.

Anyway, this loss killed me. Killed me. I read that the Americas are going to be doing something like the Euros and the first one will be held in the United States...I'm excited to see if we'll be able to hang with Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, etc. in 2016.

I'm so proud of DeAndre Yedlin's play today, too.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:03 pm
  • You know it was a good run in the World Cup when fans of other countries national teams admit that they're jealous of our performances compared to theirs. Saw a lot of England fans saying that they wish the National Team played like the US did, with heart, passion and determination.
    Gatehawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm
  • Great showing by the USA in the WC. Congrats to all. Yedlin played well for being in his first WC. Bradley was very good today. Tim Howard is the mannnnn! Wow! He had an Ochoa like game. Concacaf repped well. Looking forward to a better showing in 2018. Klinsmann has the team in the right direction.
    hawkfan68
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 pm
  • I've never believed in you, but that was a great showing of your team guys. So congrats from a frenchman ;)

Personally, I think you guys didn't physically respond in this game. I felt like most of your players had some fatigue due to efforts made in the group stage. As I said, Belgium has superior players... They actually don't play like individuals.
    Last edited by Nog on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 pm
  • Silky Johnson wrote:Who do you think has the better keeper?

The United States!!!! Howard had the game of his life today.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 pm
  • Nobody that played a match in Manaus is still playing. Relevant.
    InSuarezWeTrust
    NET Starter

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:55 pm
  • Nog wrote:
    Silky Johnson wrote:Who do you think has the better keeper?

Dude had a game for the ages. Too bad his team didn't step up.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    Nog wrote:
    Silky Johnson wrote:Who do you think has the better keeper?

Dude had a game for the ages. Too bad his team didn't step up.

His team did step up, the US were unlucky in the end. The way Belgium celebrated should tell you how hard a game that was for them.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:12 am
  • InSuarezWeTrust wrote:Nobody that played a match in Manaus is still playing. Relevant.

no...
    (in case that was a question)

in retrospect, as upset as we can be with Wondo's miss (come on Chris, you had one job, one!), and then disappointed at the near misses at the end of that match, Belgium was the better side. They got forward with initiative, dominated the midfield play and posed problems for the US on all sides throughout the game. The US never settled into possession, and often were harried off the ball after a couple connected passes. Belgium controlled the 2nd half, implementing a high press whenever they lost the ball, and immediately (sometimes before the US could even connect a pass) winning the ball back. In all, the US keeper made 16 saves, looked down 30+ shots and his defense made 67 (sixty seven!!) clearances. I dont recall Belgium losing an aerial battle (outside the Jones knockdown that lead to the... oh who wants to discuss that again)

Belgium was better. They are a young team with top tier talent. They have a world class player in Hazard, and many on that cusp. their players were in the top teams of England, Spain and Germany last season. Many played in the Champions league knockout stages. They played well yesterday. Belgium ran at the US, forcing us deeper and deeper and having to go further to get the ball on their side. If the US had managed to win that game it would have been theft. that happens in soccer, happens alot in tournaments. its part of the beauty of it.

That said... the US does what its known for. it defended like demons and pushed to the end. Depsite being on the back foot for much of the tournament the US escaped the toughest group and pushed a very good Belgium side to the brink. They had a good tournament. It also exposed some weaknesses the program has. But unlike tournaments passed, it exposed weaknesses that were more apparent in the system the head coach wants to implement than an overall lack of talent.

Thats what I enjoyed about this tournament. Klinsmann remained true to his proclomations. he wants the US to "play" soccer. The outside backs defended by being attackers. The centerbacks were asked to contribute in possession. we tried to build rather than bomb. at times, the lack of technical skill and basic experience in this set up cost us possession. it did not, however, cost us results. Klinsmann let them go. they just were up against teams that were better, more experienced, more consistent. We still nearly made the last 8. thats good. there are a very talented crop of young players on this team and in the wings. it will be interesting to see them in 2016, taking the field in qualifying, and how well this philosophy has been implemented with fresh players. In the end, you can remember that Jones finally showed his quality for the US, Dempsey officially took over the team from Donovan, Howard is a world class soccer player from the United States, Bradley struggled yes, but still went face to face with some of the best midfield players in the world (seriously, look at the names he stared down). but also that Yedlin and Johnson may have been the team's best players outside Howard, Besler, Gonzalez (and in the end Cameron) defended like top tier centerbacks (under that much pressure) and Julian Green made the best, most creative attacking run and finish by an American in the entire tournament.
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    InSuarezWeTrust wrote:Nobody that played a match in Manaus is still playing. Relevant.

no...
    (in case that was a question)

in retrospect, as upset as we can be with Wondo's miss (come on Chris, you had one job, one!), and then disappointed at the near misses at the end of that match, Belgium was the better side. They got forward with initiative, dominated the midfield play and posed problems for the US on all sides throughout the game. The US never settled into possession, and often were harried off the ball after a couple connected passes. Belgium controlled the 2nd half, implementing a high press whenever they lost the ball, and immediately (sometimes before the US could even connect a pass) winning the ball back. In all, the US keeper made 16 saves, looked down 30+ shots and his defense made 67 (sixty seven!!) clearances. I dont recall Belgium losing an aerial battle (outside the Jones knockdown that lead to the... oh who wants to discuss that again)

Belgium was better. They are a young team with top tier talent. They have a world class player in Hazard, and many on that cusp. their players were in the top teams of England, Spain and Germany last season. Many played in the Champions league knockout stages. They played well yesterday. Belgium ran at the US, forcing us deeper and deeper and having to go further to get the ball on their side. If the US had managed to win that game it would have been theft. that happens in soccer, happens alot in tournaments. its part of the beauty of it.

That said... the US does what its known for. it defended like demons and pushed to the end. Depsite being on the back foot for much of the tournament the US escaped the toughest group and pushed a very good Belgium side to the brink. They had a good tournament. It also exposed some weaknesses the program has. But unlike tournaments passed, it exposed weaknesses that were more apparent in the system the head coach wants to implement than an overall lack of talent.

Thats what I enjoyed about this tournament. Klinsmann remained true to his proclomations. he wants the US to "play" soccer. The outside backs defended by being attackers. The centerbacks were asked to contribute in possession. we tried to build rather than bomb. at times, the lack of technical skill and basic experience in this set up cost us possession. it did not, however, cost us results. Klinsmann let them go. they just were up against teams that were better, more experienced, more consistent. We still nearly made the last 8. thats good. there are a very talented crop of young players on this team and in the wings. it will be interesting to see them in 2016, taking the field in qualifying, and how well this philosophy has been implemented with fresh players. In the end, you can remember that Jones finally showed his quality for the US, Dempsey officially took over the team from Donovan, Howard is a world class soccer player from the United States, Bradley struggled yes, but still went face to face with some of the best midfield players in the world (seriously, look at the names he stared down). but also that Yedlin and Johnson may have been the team's best players outside Howard, Besler, Gonzalez (and in the end Cameron) defended like top tier centerbacks (under that much pressure) and Julian Green made the best, most creative attacking run and finish by an American in the entire tournament.

Do you know how friggin close I was to being right Si? I knew he'd get one chance at a finish...

FUUUUU...

How about that gadget free kick in ET? Nice to see that from the US...and it almost got the job done....Dempsey just couldn't finish. SHould he have shot first time? Probably.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 am
  • i dont think the first time finish was an option there. the ball was played a bit behind him, and looks like it almost hit him accidentally. either way, Courtois deserves credit for jumping at it.

thought id add something to your list:

Tim Howard - 39
    Brad Guzan - 33 (Is he our guy in 4 years? Depends on Howard)
    Fabian Johnson - 30 (yes, but we will see the likes of Eric Miller with Montreal challenging for a spot)
    Matt Besler - 31 (yes- but expect to see SKC product Eric Palmer-Brown in the mix)
    Omar Gonzalez - 29 (yes)
    John Brooks - 25 (yes)
    Geoff Cameron - 32 (probably)
    Timmy Chandler - 28 (doubtful)
    DeAndre Yedlin - 24 (will be a house hold name and European regular by then)
    Julian Green - 23 (same as Yedlin)
    Michael Bradley - 30 (yes- but Diskerud looks poised to take over)
    Alejandro Bedoya - 31 (Bedoya and Zusi will find youth players pushing their minutes by 2016, again, look for Mukwelle Akale to be a name on the team sheet in the wing/mid spot by 2016)
    Graham Zusi - 31
    Mix Diskerud - 27 (may even be the Captain by then)
    Jozy Altidore - 28 (yes, and will be important)
    Aron Johannsson - 27 (yes, and will be important)
    Clint Dempsey - 35 (sadly, it will be off the bench, if at all)
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:55 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:i dont think the first time finish was an option there. the ball was played a bit behind him, and looks like it almost hit him accidentally. either way, Courtois deserves credit for jumping at it.

thought id add something to your list:

Tim Howard - 39
    Brad Guzan - 33 (Is he our guy in 4 years? Depends on Howard)
    Fabian Johnson - 30 (yes, but we will see the likes of Eric Miller with Montreal challenging for a spot)
    Matt Besler - 31 (yes- but expect to see SKC product Eric Palmer-Brown in the mix)
    Omar Gonzalez - 29 (yes)
    John Brooks - 25 (yes)
    Geoff Cameron - 32 (probably)
    Timmy Chandler - 28 (doubtful)
    DeAndre Yedlin - 24 (will be a house hold name and European regular by then)
    Julian Green - 23 (same as Yedlin)
    Michael Bradley - 30 (yes- but Diskerud looks poised to take over)
    Alejandro Bedoya - 31 (Bedoya and Zusi will find youth players pushing their minutes by 2016, again, look for Mukwelle Akale to be a name on the team sheet in the wing/mid spot by 2016)
    Graham Zusi - 31
    Mix Diskerud - 27 (may even be the Captain by then)
    Jozy Altidore - 28 (yes, and will be important)
    Aron Johannsson - 27 (yes, and will be important)
    Clint Dempsey - 35 (sadly, it will be off the bench, if at all)

there were two options. First time finish, or tap across to Dempsey (which would have been behind, and to heavy).

Any other players in the youth system coming up?
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:09 am
  • that play was always designed to land with Dempsey and he didnt have a clean touch.

Miller, Cropper, Palmer-Brown, Akale (obviously, these are Minnesota and Sporting KC products, as that is where I do my coaching).
    Marc Pelosi from the Liverpool academy. Would have seen his name more if not for a terrible injury. CM/wing player who could do left back.
    Gedion Zelalem from the Arsenal academy. Kid could be amazing, but may choose Germany. Klinsmann will need to make whatever concessions he did for Green with this kid as well
    Luis Gil is another that will step into the scene relatively soon, part of the illustrious IMG program. still south of 20 years old though, on that same U20 team as Akale.
    Last edited by Uncle Si on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 am
  • Being a fan of el Tri I'll tread lightly here... :mrgreen:

Being fans of one of the biggest regional rivalries I know we don't always see eye to eye. I just want to say that you guys should be proud with your team! They played very tough and almost squeaked in the win (wond'oh!) and that last free kick play was very clean.

I'm curious as to why it seemed at times that Klinnsman played very conservatively when you guys had talent to play up with some of these teams. I think Klinnsman has you guys in the right direction the only thing you truly lack is that motor of your team that can really control the tempo and distribute the ball to the rest. The good thing is that the CONCACAF for the most part showed that we are a beginning to show we can play with the european or s. American giants.

I dont have a clear cut favorite to win but I would like the Cup to stay in the Americas. Wouldnt mind seeing Colombia win it, a little shake up and having a first time winner again would be cool. Plus I love the way Jah-mess is playing, that kid is special.
    SarG3Hawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:42 am
  • SarG3Hawk wrote:Being a fan of el Tri I'll tread lightly here... :mrgreen:

Being fans of one of the biggest regional rivalries I know we don't always see eye to eye. I just want to say that you guys should be proud with your team! They played very tough and almost squeaked in the win (wond'oh!) and that last free kick play was very clean.

I'm curious as to why it seemed at times that Klinnsman played very conservatively when you guys had talent to play up with some of these teams. I think Klinnsman has you guys in the right direction the only thing you truly lack is that motor of your team that can really control the tempo and distribute the ball to the rest. The good thing is that the CONCACAF for the most part showed that we are a beginning to show we can play with the european or s. American giants.

I dont have a clear cut favorite to win but I would like the Cup to stay in the Americas. Wouldnt mind seeing Colombia win it, a little shake up and having a first time winner again would be cool. Plus I love the way Jah-mess is playing, that kid is special.

I wouldnt feel the need to "tread lightly" .. El Tri's alright in my book. I pulled for them. They attacked fluidly and were fun to watch. As is Costa Rica. I'd say CONCACAF did itself quite proud these past few weeks.

Klinsman was far less conservative in his thinking than I think appeared. anytime the US could get up the field they did, and with numbers. he rarely sat players back. the only instance being the Ghana 2nd half. the rest was just out of the sheer dominance the other teams had in possession (Germany and Belgium). Against Portugal we were probably not conservative enough with the 2-1 lead. We really just drew the short stick in who we played, which changed our approach considerably

The talent isnt quite there, nor is the experience. but its coming.
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 pm
  • Whatever happened to Freddy Adu? He's still relatively young right? Is he totally out of the picture with USMNT? Does he still have a chance in 2018 and 2022?
    hawkfan68
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Whatever happened to Freddy Adu? He's still relatively young right? Is he totally out of the picture with USMNT? Does he still have a chance in 2018 and 2022?

Turns out he's shite. Who knew?
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:33 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Whatever happened to Freddy Adu? He's still relatively young right? Is he totally out of the picture with USMNT? Does he still have a chance in 2018 and 2022?

Turns out he's shite. Who knew?

Never seen a player that much of insipid in my entire life.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:05 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Whatever happened to Freddy Adu? He's still relatively young right? Is he totally out of the picture with USMNT? Does he still have a chance in 2018 and 2022?

You need to have a club team and actually play to be good enough for USMNT. Dude is done. waste of talent. Early years MLS destroyed his potential.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:39 am

Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:59 am
  • Well Germany is looking pretty dang good. They really control the ball in the midfield and probably should have had another score or two.

Got to give it to France for hanging in there. Man, that shot at the 94th minute was really good but the keepers reflexes were fantastic.

I've been looking forward to this next match though. I think Columbia has a really good shot to win this.
    Silky Johnson
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:02 am
  • Germany advance to the semi finals. Shocking.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:05 pm
  • Yeah... We didn't rise up! Anyway, see ya in 2018.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

PreviousNext

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information