Any paintballers?

Brahn

Reaction score
My Tippmann Pro Lite still fires like it did back in 1996. Always enjoyed my buddies Angel Auto, but never wanted to invest in such a nice marker for woods play. Glad to see people are still playing may need to check and see where the local field is. We used to just always play on our acreage or a buddies.

That Marker looks like it would kill me around corners. The future look on it is sleek.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Played about 15-20 years ago. Back and knees say no more.
Was a great stress release for awhile there, played just about every weekend ,until the trust fund teenagers started showing up with $1500+ paintball gun that mommy and daddy bought them with an unlimited paintball supply.

We would get our own games going at times, and those were much funner as we wouldn't have to worry about some brat "wiping" after they got hit.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Brahn":50blywpe said:
My Tippmann Pro Lite still fires like it did back in 1996. Always enjoyed my buddies Angel Auto, but never wanted to invest in such a nice marker for woods play. Glad to see people are still playing may need to check and see where the local field is. We used to just always play on our acreage or a buddies.

That Marker looks like it would kill me around corners. The future look on it is sleek.
Tippmans were great paintball guns, wish I had owned one. Still have a PGP and the long barreled version of it (both pistols) and a Spider semi-auto that I didn't like much. I bet the o-rings on em are all shot though. My nephew has been bugging me about going out and firing them one day soon.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Brahn":1omrbyzo said:

My buddy plays with a Tippman. His taste is more inline with the scenario/woodsball stuff so he likes markers that look like actual weapons. I'm more about light weight and throwing a lot of paint at the other guy.

Sports Hernia":1omrbyzo said:
Brahn":1omrbyzo said:

Tippmans were great paintball guns, wish I had owned one. Still have a PGP and the long barreled version of it (both pistols) and a Spider semi-auto that I didn't like much. I bet the o-rings on em are all shot though. My nephew has been bugging me about going out and firing them one day soon.

Not sure where you're located, Hernia but Paintball Station in Mt. Vernon is a very cool field.

http://www.paintballstation.com/

[youtube]Fm9tP4HBEHU[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm in Edmonds, but damn that place looks way cool! I'm not a real fan of the "inflatable" places, if I still played and I'd probably live up there on weekends.