Any paintballers?

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Any paintballers?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:11 am

Re: Any paintballers?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:34 pm
  • My Tippmann Pro Lite still fires like it did back in 1996. Always enjoyed my buddies Angel Auto, but never wanted to invest in such a nice marker for woods play. Glad to see people are still playing may need to check and see where the local field is. We used to just always play on our acreage or a buddies.

That Marker looks like it would kill me around corners. The future look on it is sleek.
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:01 pm
  • Played about 15-20 years ago. Back and knees say no more.
    Was a great stress release for awhile there, played just about every weekend ,until the trust fund teenagers started showing up with $1500+ paintball gun that mommy and daddy bought them with an unlimited paintball supply.

We would get our own games going at times, and those were much funner as we wouldn't have to worry about some brat "wiping" after they got hit.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:07 pm
  • Brahn wrote:My Tippmann Pro Lite still fires like it did back in 1996. Always enjoyed my buddies Angel Auto, but never wanted to invest in such a nice marker for woods play. Glad to see people are still playing may need to check and see where the local field is. We used to just always play on our acreage or a buddies.

That Marker looks like it would kill me around corners. The future look on it is sleek.

Tippmans were great paintball guns, wish I had owned one. Still have a PGP and the long barreled version of it (both pistols) and a Spider semi-auto that I didn't like much. I bet the o-rings on em are all shot though. My nephew has been bugging me about going out and firing them one day soon.

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:57 pm
  • Brahn wrote:My Tippmann Pro Lite still fires like it did back in 1996. Always enjoyed my buddies Angel Auto, but never wanted to invest in such a nice marker for woods play. Glad to see people are still playing may need to check and see where the local field is. We used to just always play on our acreage or a buddies.

My buddy plays with a Tippman. His taste is more inline with the scenario/woodsball stuff so he likes markers that look like actual weapons. I'm more about light weight and throwing a lot of paint at the other guy.

Sports Hernia wrote:
    Brahn wrote:My Tippmann Pro Lite still fires like it did back in 1996. Always enjoyed my buddies Angel Auto, but never wanted to invest in such a nice marker for woods play. Glad to see people are still playing may need to check and see where the local field is. We used to just always play on our acreage or a buddies.

Tippmans were great paintball guns, wish I had owned one. Still have a PGP and the long barreled version of it (both pistols) and a Spider semi-auto that I didn't like much. I bet the o-rings on em are all shot though. My nephew has been bugging me about going out and firing them one day soon.

Not sure where you're located, Hernia but Paintball Station in Mt. Vernon is a very cool field.

http://www.paintballstation.com/

Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm
  • I'm in Edmonds, but damn that place looks way cool! I'm not a real fan of the "inflatable" places, if I still played and I'd probably live up there on weekends.

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 pm
  • Was up at DBS's pro shop the other day and they had custom Seahawk Luxes. Laser etched so the eye covers were the SEA logo with the eye being the marker's eye covers.

Just sick...

http://www.luxepbcentral.com/product/se ... n-accents/
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information