NBA Playoffs Thread

Throwdown

Reaction score
I want to point out that I'm STILL the .Net King of NBA predictions

Who Predicted the Wizards in the playoffs? Yes, Your boy did. (I was wrong as hell about the Cavs though, I blame Bynum, what a chump)

Throwdown":1keuh59e said:
Cleveland is my sleeper team if Bynum is healthy, also be on the lookout for the Wizards and their ugly ass uniforms, they're building a pretty tough team.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75264

I don't know who, I think the champs of the NBA will come out of the East though, between the Heat and Pacers, leaning Pacers just because of the injury concerns the Heat have, who actually know how healthy D-Wade actually is. Out of the west, I got the OKC going to the finals unfortunately.

PLEASE NOTE: This isn't about the Sonics/Arena/NBA Seattle Situation so please keep it out, and please keep out the whole "NBA Sucks, I refuse to watch it" stuff as well. Please keep this strictly about the NBA.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Picking the Wizards to make the playoffs in the east is like picking the wizards to make the playoffs in the east. EASY.

Here's my predictions:

1st Round:
TOR in 6 vs BKN
MIA in 5 vs CHA
IND in 4 vs ATL
CHI in 6 vs WAS
OKC in 4 vs MEM
SA in 4 vs DAL
LAC in 5 vs G
POR in 6 vs HOU

2nd RD
CHI in 6 vs IND
MIA in 5 vs TOR
SA in 4 vs. POR
OKC in 5 vs LAC

CFs
MIA in 5 vs CHI
SA in 7 vs OKC

FIN
SA in 5 vs MIA

SonicHawk

Reaction score
BTW, I'm pretty sure I called CHA being a playoff team.

GCrow

Reaction score
Raps in 4.
Raps in 4.
Raps in 4.
Raps in 4.

LETS DO THIS! #RTZ

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I don't watch much NBA anymore but 2 of my favorite teams to watch currently are the Warriors and Pacers (Bulls when D. Rose is playing). Maybe I just love yellow, but if the Warriors and Pacers made it to the finals, that would be a fun series to watch.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":z598f5ec said:
Btw, SA over Miami in a near sweep, did I read that correctly?

Yeah, they should have just about swept last year and Miami was a better team last year.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":upyu2cqz said:
Throwdown":upyu2cqz said:
I hope Toronto gets swept, I'm already tired of Drake.

Raps won't get past the Nets, IMO. Pacers just look lost. I REALLY want the Warriors to knock off the Clips. Stephen Curry is a purist's baller.

Griz might present a few problems for the Thunders, but I'll take OKC in 5 in that one.

Bold prediction: Mavs over Spurs in 6. That's right.

If the Mavs beat the Spurs in exactly 6, I will paypal you $20. That's out on a frikken limb.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":27mhpkq6 said:
I hope Toronto gets swept, I'm already tired of Drake.

Toronto is the Seattle of the north. I have no idea why I picked them.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Go Indiana, Atlanta, Miami, Charlotte, Toronto, DC, Chicago, Brooklyn, San Antonio, Memphis, Dallas, Los Angeles, Golden State, Houston and Portland!!!!

halfrack

Reaction score
Thunder! Only 330 miles from here. I've tried really hard not to like them, but I do. I can't watch basketball but I secretly root for em. Not so secretly anymore I guess.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Just watched the Portland v. Houston game. And I thought NFL officials were bad. Good Lord. Gave a whole new meaning to the term incompetent.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2cvjj60q said:
Just watched the Portland v. Houston game. And I thought NFL officials were bad. Good Lord. Gave a whole new meaning to the term incompetent.

lol this was exactly what I was thinking.