NBA STARS..Past vs Present

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Re: NBA STARS..Past vs Present
Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 pm
  • USA basketball changed it's platform, they go for the younger players now for the most part.

what's cold is they're still better than the rest of the world. Only Spain can mess with the USA in basketball, I'd throw in Argentina but they flop and it's sickening to watch.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:27 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    Lords of Scythia wrote:Shaq would dominate any center in history. Wilt was playing against a lot of undersized white boys. Shaq would own him. Jordan would probably end up on Kobe and shut him down, then nobody would stop Jordan. Those two are the two best players in history. Kareem would be a more interesting deal because of that skyhook deal - he was sort of a Tim Duncan type.

Thats a misconception ..Wilt played against many centers of good height and weight and dominated them all ..I will have to find the link to prove this but it's out there..Shaq was slower,not as athletic and weaker than Wilt..But I understand you will go with what you saw..Oh and your Kareem skyhook..Wilt blocked those a few times..Only man who could do it..I agree with Jordan on Kobe..Skills aside Jordan just was a fierce gamer who hated to lose..

The skyhook was highly unblockable being as it was coming from the hand away from the basket. Jordan was incredible to watch. He would explode to the rack when he was young - he'd leave the ground at the effing top of the key. Later he tooled up his jumper, but coud still take it to the rack and that was when dude turned into the this unstoppable monster. Anyone who says anybody but Jordan is the best player in history is serisously on the crack pipe.
    DAMAGE FROM THE HARVIN DEBACLE RUNS DEEP FOR SEAHAWKS
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/10/22/ ... -seahawks/
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:51 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:USA basketball changed it's platform, they go for the younger players now for the most part.

what's cold is they're still better than the rest of the world. Only Spain can mess with the USA in basketball, I'd throw in Argentina but they flop and it's sickening to watch.

Spain produces a lot of very good big men at this point. Technically sound guys. That's why Spain can hang with the USA in the FIBA Worlds and the Olympics.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 am
  • True, Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, and to a lesser extent Marc Gasol's sibling who plays like his sister Pau.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 am
  • Throwdown wrote:True, Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, and to a lesser extent Marc Gasol's sibling who plays like his sister Pau.

LOL
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information