Sonics/NHL/New arena thread

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Re: Sonics/NHL/New arena thread
Thu May 29, 2014 6:36 pm
  • No, it's not because Ballmer is out that this thing is dead.

It's because Ballmer deciding to go another direction probably indicates that Silver told him to forget Seattle since Seattle won't be getting a team for years. Probably decades.

Which is fine if some intrepid businessman wants to try a hockey-only arena in the area, but not so fine if this doesn't happen.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Thu May 29, 2014 6:44 pm
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:No, it's not because Ballmer is out that this thing is dead.

It's because Ballmer deciding to go another direction probably indicates that Silver told him to forget Seattle since Seattle won't be getting a team for years. Probably decades.

Which is fine if some intrepid businessman wants to try a hockey-only arena in the area, but not so fine if this doesn't happen.

QFT

The only thing the NBA would like more than having Ballmer in the league is having Ballmer and Ellison in the league. If a Seattle expansion was on the table anytime soon I'd assume the NBA would tell Ballmer.

The MIRACLE situation: NBA tells Ballmer they are declining his purchase and awarding him an expansion team for 1billion, and selling the team to the Ellison group for 1.6 billion :D
    4/27/13 - I was there #humblethug
    "He looked like a bad man," Sherman said, "and I knew we were alright."
    TheRealDTM
    NET Veteran

Thu May 29, 2014 8:08 pm
  • The league doesn't want Ellison in anyway shape or form, that dude is shunned something serious, like they literally hate that man.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:The league doesn't want Ellison in anyway shape or form, that dude is shunned something serious, like they literally hate that man.

I mean it certainly seems like it, I just hope its not the case; hansen's bid highest twice now? :? (Sac, Mil)

completely unrelated, but i was looking at forbes billionaires because of this and Ellison made 720 million dollars today :cry:
    TheRealDTM
    NET Veteran

Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm
  • Milwaukee was just a wing it, kohl was never selling to Hansen.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm
  • *sigh* [slowly looks off into the distance with an ever shrinking glimmer of hope in my eye]
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Fri May 30, 2014 6:02 pm
  • dunceface wrote:*sigh* [slowly looks off into the distance with an ever shrinking glimmer of hope in my eye]

WE GOT THAT LOMBARDI THOOOOO!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri May 30, 2014 6:25 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    dunceface wrote:*sigh* [slowly looks off into the distance with an ever shrinking glimmer of hope in my eye]

dunceface
    NET Veteran

Fri May 30, 2014 7:41 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    dunceface wrote:*sigh* [slowly looks off into the distance with an ever shrinking glimmer of hope in my eye]

Heh heeeehh heheeeeeeeeeehhhhh! :lol: :th2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:35 pm
  • Public records show that the man behind the Seattle Arena project has made an even bigger play for land in the SoDo neighborhood.

In May, as Steve Ballmer was readying a bid for the LA Clippers, Chris Hansen signed documents to make his biggest purchase ever for his SoDo project.

On May 19, Hansen signed a "Memorandum of Option to Purchase" for roughly five acres of property south of South Holgate street, adjacent to land he already owns. The deal, for 1900 Occidental Avenue, allows for Hansen to have the right of first refusal on purchasing the property, and is considered the precursor to finalizing the deal. The land would be the biggest parcel in the Hansen portfolio, stretching from Holgate Street, almost to Lander, and across the street from the nearby Starbucks Center.

"We now control the land," says Hansen's real estate consultant Bill Vipond, who says that the Arena backer paid an undisclosed amount for the option.

He has so far spent almost $65 million, in cash, for several pieces of land near 1st Avenue South and Occidental. The piece of property, involved in this latest transaction, has an appraised value of around $10,500,000. Vipond says Hansen has already agreed to a final sale price for the new piece, although it will remain undisclosed.

It will likely be for significantly more than the appraised value of the property, based on market conditions, and the fact that Hansen paid roughly $21 million in 2011 for his first piece of property, south of Safeco Field. At the time, it's appraised value was less than that.

On Monday, Hansen declined comment on the new purchase.

He has publicly talked about his admiration for the "LA Live" entertainment complex in Los Angeles. But Hansen could also be taking needed steps to satisfy any questions about traffic mitigation and parking. The project is currently undergoing a city environmental review, which is scheduled to be completed near the end of the summer.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/seattl ... 11301.html
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:Public records show that the man behind the Seattle Arena project has made an even bigger play for land in the SoDo neighborhood.

In May, as Steve Ballmer was readying a bid for the LA Clippers, Chris Hansen signed documents to make his biggest purchase ever for his SoDo project.

On May 19, Hansen signed a "Memorandum of Option to Purchase" for roughly five acres of property south of South Holgate street, adjacent to land he already owns. The deal, for 1900 Occidental Avenue, allows for Hansen to have the right of first refusal on purchasing the property, and is considered the precursor to finalizing the deal. The land would be the biggest parcel in the Hansen portfolio, stretching from Holgate Street, almost to Lander, and across the street from the nearby Starbucks Center.

"We now control the land," says Hansen's real estate consultant Bill Vipond, who says that the Arena backer paid an undisclosed amount for the option.

He has so far spent almost $65 million, in cash, for several pieces of land near 1st Avenue South and Occidental. The piece of property, involved in this latest transaction, has an appraised value of around $10,500,000. Vipond says Hansen has already agreed to a final sale price for the new piece, although it will remain undisclosed.

It will likely be for significantly more than the appraised value of the property, based on market conditions, and the fact that Hansen paid roughly $21 million in 2011 for his first piece of property, south of Safeco Field. At the time, it's appraised value was less than that.

On Monday, Hansen declined comment on the new purchase.

He has publicly talked about his admiration for the "LA Live" entertainment complex in Los Angeles. But Hansen could also be taking needed steps to satisfy any questions about traffic mitigation and parking. The project is currently undergoing a city environmental review, which is scheduled to be completed near the end of the summer.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/seattl ... 11301.html

BUT BUT BUT BALLMER IS GONE!!

Seriously, anyone who doubted Hansen after Ballmer bought the clippers is an idiot
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 pm

• This senile moron is not helping his case that he's got all his faculties with this on-again, off-again stuff.

Re: Having faith in Hansen. I don't see an NHL team here, and that's because I also don't see an NBA team here. So while I like the guy and hope he pulls it off, he's got to actually be successful in getting a team here before I show faith in his ability to get things done because he's 0-for-1 right now.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:27 pm
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:

This senile moron is not helping his case that he's got all his faculties with this on-again, off-again stuff.

Re: Having faith in Hansen. I don't see an NHL team here, and that's because I also don't see an NBA team here. So while I like the guy and hope he pulls it off, he's got to actually be successful in getting a team here before I show faith in his ability to get things done because he's 0-for-1 right now.

So you won't show any faith in Hansen getting the NBA here until he gets the NBA here?

Got it...
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:34 pm
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:

This senile moron is not helping his case that he's got all his faculties with this on-again, off-again stuff.

So you won't show any faith in Hansen getting the NBA here until he gets the NBA here?

Got it...

No, I won't show any faith in Hansen because he already botched one attempt badly by being as transparent about his intentions as possible. He clearly did not know who he was dealing with and failed. So, you know, get excited about him buying land as if that means anything if you want, but we've seen him fail with one team already.

Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:08 pm
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:

Got it...

No, I won't show any faith in Hansen because he already botched one attempt badly by being as transparent about his intentions as possible. He clearly did not know who he was dealing with and failed. So, you know, get excited about him buying land as if that means anything if you want, but we've seen him fail with one team already.

Hansen didn't botch anything. He got the shaft from david stern. He got involved with the s##t pile that is known as the nba. It's no surprise he came out with some s##t on his sleeves.
    86Hawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:16 pm
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:

That's the most ridiculous take I've ever seen on what went down with the Kings... :roll:

But sure keep believing in lies if that's what you want to do. Sometimes, people don't care about the truth
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:35 am
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:

That's the most ridiculous take I've ever seen on what went down with the Kings... :roll:

But sure keep believing in lies if that's what you want to do. Sometimes, people don't care about the truth

No, it's just a take that you don't want to hear because it makes you feel bad about not having the Sonics.

The truth is that Hansen botched things, and now there's no team for sale that he can possibly move unless the city does not give that team an arena deal. The NBA will always prefer the city that gives a ransom for an arena to keep their team. Hansen needed to pretend that he would stay in Sacramento and then yank them because that's pretty clearly the M.O. the NBA works under.

I know you don't like it, but you'll get over it, sunshine. So Hansen's plan, while more honest, was far less successful. He's 0-for-1, and buying up some more land doesn't change that.

Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:32 pm
  • Seattle will get a team, when all other teams that need a new arena, get their arenas. We are a bargaining chip, and you don't give up your chips until there is nothing else to gain.
    DynoHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm
  • The Great One has entered the building...or at least the conversation.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=456459

Shy
    Just remember, football is 80% mental and 40% physical.
    Little Giants (1994) – Steve Emtman
    ShyCheetah
    NET Starter

Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 pm
  • Literally means nothing if there's no chance of an arena :(
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:34 am
  • No arena. No peace.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:00 am
  • ShyCheetah wrote:The Great One has entered the building...or at least the conversation.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=456459

Shy

I love this happening because it puts a face that politics can use to sway things behind scenes..Great move by the NHL..I think the duel use arena just gained a little more traction..They want us and that means something..
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:36 am
  • Did anyone see the part where Gretzky disputes this claim? He didnt have mych luck in Phoenix.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm
  • I just saw this:

So Seattle is getting a team in 2017? Congrats if true!

EDIT: Bob Condotta re-tweeted this but I don't see anything on ESPN so I think this is just some insider speculation type action.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 pm
  • drdiags wrote:I just saw this:

So Seattle is getting a team in 2017? Congrats if true!

EDIT: Bob Condotta re-tweeted this but I don't see anything on ESPN so I think this is just some insider speculation type action.

I pray to the Hockey Gods that this be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 pm
  • Hmm, this has got to get the NBA's attention if true, they know the market and doubt they want to be upstaged, be interesting over the next few weeks or months what materializes.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 pm
  • Hmm....interesting. Forgive me if not completely convinced yet but if that arena gets built....
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 pm
  • I don't see it without the stadium being built first. He justifies it by saying money talks but it won't be easy to alter the understanding. If they can't alter that, where do they play? Seems too good to be true.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Starter

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:I don't see it without the stadium being built first. He justifies it by saying money talks but it won't be easy to alter the understanding. If they can't alter that, where do they play? Seems too good to be true.

Expansion doesn't happen right away, just the paperwork of a team gets the arena built. Takes a few years to get things going for expansion teams.

This is good news, really good news for nba fans and 'specially nhl fans. This comes after Hansen joined forced with an NHL dude.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 pm
  • If NHL comes, NBA comes. NBA will want a cut of that market from the NHL, grudge or no grudge.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Starter

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:00 pm
  • I've been out of the loop since the Sac situation so excuse my ignorance, but why can't they have some sort of formal contract in place with the NBA or NHL where a team is guaranteed to Seattle if the arena gets built?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:56 am
  • Writing in The Province, Tony Gallagher says that stance has changed. Expansion he says is not only happening, but in one of the unlikeliest of destinations:

Sources close to the situation have indicated Las Vegas is a done deal, the only thing to be determined being which owner will be entitled to proclaim that he brought the first major league sports franchise to Sin City.

Gallagher then goes on to suggest the league might be hard-pressed to limit expansion to just two teams. One of the others, presumably, would land in Seattle, a city that has been at the center of expansion rumors for the past year. Vancouver-born billionaire Victor Coleman has been identified as someone interested in bringing an NHL club to the Pacific Northwest.

http://www.si.com/nhl/2014/08/26/report ... -done-deal

Also, Toronto gets another team...?
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:41 am
  • But where would the arena be? This SoDo thing isn't happening. I'll believe it when a new arena plan gets unveiled.

Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:45 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:But where would the arena be? This SoDo thing isn't happening. I'll believe it when a new arena plan gets unveiled.

Sir...

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2 ... /14043486/

It is the SoDo arena, those suckers over in safeco are gonna be real pissed and I'm gonna love it!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:50 am
  • Question:

What's wrong with Key Arena?

signed,
    Somebody that moved away 15 years ago.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:53 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Question:

signed,

Small, not at all an NHL arena, sight lines are just not there for hockey. For basketball it's fine for a short term, but it's not enough to be modern with the NBA standard.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am
  • Throwdown wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:But where would the arena be? This SoDo thing isn't happening. I'll believe it when a new arena plan gets unveiled.

Sir...

It is the SoDo arena, those suckers over in safeco are gonna be real pissed and I'm gonna love it!

Murray's not changing the MOU. The council's not changing the MOU. Hansen would change the MOU, but only if a hockey owner wanted to take on the costs of the hockey team, and the numbers don't pencil out.

EDIT: This sounds like I'm trying to crap in your cereal, Throw. Geez! I'm not, but those are three things that are realities. They can change, maybe, but it doesn't seem like those three major issues have been addressed.

Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:But where would the arena be? This SoDo thing isn't happening. I'll believe it when a new arena plan gets unveiled.

Sir...

Murray's not changing the MOU. The council's not changing the MOU. Hansen would change the MOU, but only if a hockey owner wanted to take on the costs of the hockey team, and the numbers don't pencil out.

EDIT: This sounds like I'm trying to crap in your cereal, Throw. Geez! I'm not, but those are three things that are realities. They can change, maybe, but it doesn't seem like those three major issues have been addressed.

I think Hansen just wanted a hockey owner to pony up for themselves, he didn't want to fit the bill for something he didn't have any interest in owning. It sounds like the non-binding agreement would mean Coleman pays for his share, which is what Hansen wanted all along.

More from the PI:

http://blog.seattlepi.com/sonics/2014/0 ... rena-deal/

Citing sources with knowledge of talks between Hansen and Vancouver’s Victor Coleman, KING’s Chris Daniels reported on Tuesday that “the two potential ownership groups have signed a ‘non-binding’ agreement which lays out the terms for Coleman’s contribution to the project and his potential revenue streams for a hockey franchise.”

Coleman, a real estate developer now based in Los Angeles, heads one of the groups bidding for a potential NHL team, and has been involved in ongoing discussions for a Seattle franchise. Hansen is the hedge-fund manager who headed an attempt to buy the Sacramento Kings and move them to Seattle in 2013.

Coleman and co-investor Jonathan Glaser met with Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, King County Executive Dow Constantine, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman and Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly in May to discuss the prospect of bringing a team to the Emerald City, but “left without an agreement or plan to move forward,” according to Daniels.

So you're right about the City of Seattle, they could screw things up royally and we all know they can...http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/03/sport ... html?_r=1&
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:26 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:Question:

signed,

Small, not at all an NHL arena, sight lines are just not there for hockey. For basketball it's fine for a short term, but it's not enough to be modern with the NBA standard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KeyArena

Conversely, in February 2012, SB Nation columnist Travis Hughs said that "KeyArena is so poorly designed for hockey that even a single season there would be unacceptable", referring to the arrangement of seating on only one end of the rink, a consequence of the renovation favoring basketball-type bleacher arrangements - the same problems with sight lines that caused the Thunderbirds to negotiate for a new arena nearby. Hughs wrote "It's pretty bad when the center-hanging scoreboard is positioned over the blue line, not center ice. Half the building is completely unsuitable for viewing hockey. Even on just a temporary basis, playing NHL hockey in a building where half the lower bowl is sectioned off is just unacceptable. Imagine watching a game played here on TV: The camera pans over to the right, catching a play in the corner, and you can't see a single fan in the stands. Embarrassing, really."[26]

This was done intentionally during the 94-95 renovation. SuperSonic management could have easily had it built to accommodate both basketball and hockey... but why invite competition right? The Ackerly's viewed hockey as competition and went to some crazy length's to keep hockey out of Seattle.

http://www.seattlehockey.net/Seattle_Ho ... e_NHL.html

In December of 1989 when the NHL announced a new round of expansion for the 1992-93 season. Two groups quickly established themselves as contenders for a Seattle franchise. The first was financed by Microsoft millionaire Chris Larson and led by former Seattle Totem Bill MacFarland. The other was headed by Bill Ackerley, son of Seattle Supersonics owner Barry Ackerley.

Ackerley had already applied for a franchise and the two camps decided to pool their resources.

presentation to the Board of Governors took place on December 5. The Seattle contingent consisted of four representatives: MacFarland, Larson, Barry Ackerley, and Bill Lear, a financial advisor for Ackerley. They met for breakfast and discussed their strategy, then adjourned to a room to await their turn to present.

Ackerley then made a strange request. He asked if he and Lear could speak to the Board first in private before the others did their portion of the presentation. It was a complete surprise – they had not discussed this over breakfast, but MacFarland and Larson reluctantly agreed.

Ten minutes later Stein returned with a strange story. Apparently Ackerley introduced himself to the Board and informed them that the Seattle group was withdrawing its application. No reason was given. Ackerley and Lear then left the room through another exit. MacFarland and Larson were stunned.

Completed in 1995, the newly renamed Key Arena was a palace for basketball with 17,000 seats and over 50 luxury boxes. Unfortunately the remodel reduced the building’s seating capacity for hockey, leaving it with only around 10,000 unrestricted view seats. MacFarland has stated that he believes this was part of Ackerley’s plan all along – prevent the city from getting an NHL team that would compete with the Supersonics and then remodel the Coliseum to ensure his team remained the building’s key tenant.

Now we have neither! :34853_doh:
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 pm
  • Yep twisted, that's exactly how I remember it. The ghost of Barry Ackerly lives in the mind of Howard Lincoln sadly!

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:38 am
  • Not to get anyone's hopes up, but apparently the Atlanta Hawks are now for sale.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11481 ... lling-team
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:56 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:Not to get anyone's hopes up, but apparently the Atlanta Hawks are now for sale.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11481 ... lling-team

We could rename them the Sea hawks.... oh wait.
    TheRealDTM
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:07 am
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:30 am
  • New NBA TV deal got announced, we'll see what's up probably sometime this season of those expansion rumors were real or not.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:45 am
  • They weren't.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information