Hawks/49ers, Avs/Red Wings

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Hawks/49ers, Avs/Red Wings
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:29 am
  • This Hawks/49ers rivalry is starting to take some serious shape and backbone...
    Living here in Denver (and being innocently 19 years old at the time) I can't begin to tell you how big of a rivalry the Avs had with the Red Wings...
    Needless to say, that rivalry had to fizzle out after a few years due to the whole "it's a business" motto. A real shame really.
    All in all, this Hawks 49ers lovefest is really starting to explode and here's hoping it stays around a few more years. Granted we are in the same division, but players
    come and go... Ya know.... Business decisions...... :| :| :|
    Broncos
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Hawks/49ers, Avs/Red Wings
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:38 am
  • Rivalries are good for sports... and good for the teams. they keep the players and front office motivated year in and year out. Silly business moving the Red Wings the way they did if you ask me... I guess its cool they play original 6 teams now, but I was getting used to their battles with Chicago, St. Louis and the lanche
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 am
  • Good games indeed.
    Broncos
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 pm
  • I lived in Denver during the first cup and that was truly a huge rivalry, I believe ths has the ability to surpass it !
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information