Tony LaRussa possible candidate for the M's President?

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
Is this another move to show that they are "trying" to win? I like it

chris98251

Reaction score
He has an edge to him, much better then the snake we have had for years that is trying to be relevant but is clueless.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
He will, but he'll make some lewd maturbating reference. Oh wait, you mean Howard Stern?

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Tony won't come here, he would shake things up. and Howard just wants a lackey to run this team how he still wants it. I believe under Howard and current ownership we won't see 100mil payroll. I'm a huge fan of LaRussa he has good mind set of how to win. I bet if he did come in he would call jack z on being an idiot and fire him. That would be great.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Where's the Michael Scott "No, no, no please god No. NOOOOOO" gif when you need it? I've hated him since 1995, when he tanked it in the last series of the year, allowing the Angels to tie and force that one-game playoff. I do NOT want to be forced to root for him.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It definitely would be a move in the right direction hence it will never happen as long as Howie is large and in charge.

86Hawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":mn62r91n said:
It definitely would be a move in the right direction hence it will never happen as long as Howie is large and in charge.
Wow you called that one. Lmao