Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
These two have done a great job in promoting tonight's match. So good, I sometimes forget it's a fight they're promoting. I really want to see these two get it on. Anything shy of them getting it on will be anti-climatic. Anyone else feel this way?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:05 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm
Posts: 871
Tate is smoking hot.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6368
This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
-The Glove- wrote:
This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this


I feel the same and wonder if the bout was to be fought nude and in a pool of Jello if the results would be different....or if I'd really even care. I wonder this every time I see the promo.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2643
Sadly, I won't be able to see the fight but I've never seen a woman's fight so hyped. I'd be more excited to see the ladies than the main event. And boy does Rousey turn my crank. Everything about her is smokin.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:51 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Posts: 1404
Miesha needs to knock her out, but I don't see it. Gotta root for the local kid though!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2643
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6368
This is a good ass fight!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:51 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
Greenhell wrote:
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

* Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:14 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2643
HawkWow wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

* Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


Gina is smokin hot.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
Greenhell wrote:
HawkWow wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

* Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


Gina is smokin hot.


In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2643
HawkWow wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
HawkWow wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

* Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


Gina is smokin hot.


In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).


I'm assuming by bolt-ons you mean Tatas. Mmmmm...Tatas. :3:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rousey-Tate..
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
Yep! Gina's appearance did a lot for her sport and her performance against Chris Cyborg, even in defeat, proved she was much more than a pretty face / rack. ; )


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Msfann and 3 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.