Rousey-Tate..

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 am
  • These two have done a great job in promoting tonight's match. So good, I sometimes forget it's a fight they're promoting. I really want to see these two get it on. Anything shy of them getting it on will be anti-climatic. Anyone else feel this way?
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:05 am
  • Tate is smoking hot.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 am
  • This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 am
  • -The Glove- wrote:This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this

I feel the same and wonder if the bout was to be fought nude and in a pool of Jello if the results would be different....or if I'd really even care. I wonder this every time I see the promo.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 pm
  • Sadly, I won't be able to see the fight but I've never seen a woman's fight so hyped. I'd be more excited to see the ladies than the main event. And boy does Rousey turn my crank. Everything about her is smokin.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:51 pm
  • Miesha needs to knock her out, but I don't see it. Gotta root for the local kid though!
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm
  • I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 pm
  • This is a good ass fight!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:51 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?

Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

* Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:14 pm
  • HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?

Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

Gina is smokin hot.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?

Gina is smokin hot.

In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:45 pm
  • HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:

Gina is smokin hot.

In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).

I'm assuming by bolt-ons you mean Tatas. Mmmmm...Tatas. :3:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm
  • Yep! Gina's appearance did a lot for her sport and her performance against Chris Cyborg, even in defeat, proved she was much more than a pretty face / rack. ; )
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information