Rousey-Tate..

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 am
  • These two have done a great job in promoting tonight's match. So good, I sometimes forget it's a fight they're promoting. I really want to see these two get it on. Anything shy of them getting it on will be anti-climatic. Anyone else feel this way?
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6646
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:05 am
  • Tate is smoking hot.
    User avatar
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 981
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 am
  • This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7490
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 am
  • -The Glove- wrote:This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this


    I feel the same and wonder if the bout was to be fought nude and in a pool of Jello if the results would be different....or if I'd really even care. I wonder this every time I see the promo.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6646
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 pm
  • Sadly, I won't be able to see the fight but I've never seen a woman's fight so hyped. I'd be more excited to see the ladies than the main event. And boy does Rousey turn my crank. Everything about her is smokin.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2837
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:51 pm
  • Miesha needs to knock her out, but I don't see it. Gotta root for the local kid though!
    NoChops
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1459
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm
  • I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2837
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 pm
  • This is a good ass fight!
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7490
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:51 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


    Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

    Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

    * Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6646
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:14 pm
  • HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


    Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

    Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

    * Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


    Gina is smokin hot.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2837
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


    Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

    Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

    * Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


    Gina is smokin hot.


    In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6646
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:45 pm
  • HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?


    Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

    Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

    * Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?


    Gina is smokin hot.


    In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).


    I'm assuming by bolt-ons you mean Tatas. Mmmmm...Tatas. :3:
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2837
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Rousey-Tate..
Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm
  • Yep! Gina's appearance did a lot for her sport and her performance against Chris Cyborg, even in defeat, proved she was much more than a pretty face / rack. ; )
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6646
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0




It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
cron