Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Sounders Season Thread ***YEDLIN SOLD***

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • dumbrabbit wrote:The World Cup adds playing time for draws at the end of regulation, don't they? They have a playoff system just like the MLS does. Why can't MLS do it?

Not in the group stage, only in the knockout rounds................and the MLS does have overtime and PK's for it's championship game.

It really is funny that some of you guys prefer overtime and PK's to aggregate, you literally are the ONLY people I know that like PK's. It's a ridiculous way of settling matches, and it's only done because soccer players can't run for four hours straight trying to settle a match. They'd all be in ambulances.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    dumbrabbit wrote:The World Cup adds playing time for draws at the end of regulation, don't they? They have a playoff system just like the MLS does. Why can't MLS do it?

Not in the group stage, only in the knockout rounds................and the MLS does have overtime and PK's for it's championship game.

It really is funny that some of you guys prefer overtime and PK's to aggregate, you literally are the ONLY people I know that like PK's. It's a ridiculous way of settling matches, and it's only done because soccer players can't run for four hours straight trying to settle a match. They'd all be in ambulances.

PK's suck. It's how shitty teams advance in tournaments. Bunker down and then hope for PK's.

I'm fine with the away goals rule. It stung to lose that way, but we knew it was a possibility going into it. Put simply, I want the MLS to do things the way the rest of the world does them, and this is just one of those things.

I've heard from neutral fans that these have been the most exciting playoffs to date.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    2015 Adopt-a-rookie: Kristjan Sokoli
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Sigi gets extended on a multi year contract. Fine with it after the year we had, although he is 61 and a heart attack waiting to happen.

We've declined options on: Josh Ford, Marcus Hahnemann, Onyekachi Apam, Djimi Traore, Tristan Bowen, Sean Okoli, Cam Weaver and Eriq Zavaleta, Jalil Anibaba (out of contract).

Only one i'm bummed about losing is Okoli- thought he had potential. Hahnemann is retiring.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Also bummed about Okoli. I read somewhere that Traore is retiring. Can't find a link at the moment.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• dumbrabbit wrote:Every North american sports league has odd-numbered series, why can't MLS do it? It's less confusing and better talent will always win.

Even the WNBA has this figured out. Best of 3! That was hard. A two game series is kind of dumb...if you have a bad first game for whatever reason, especially if it's at home, you may as well just pack it in for the second game or hope for a meteor strike. Hell, I'd take my changes in single-elimination over the aggregate crap. I just...I don't get how you can alter the value of goal scoring based on whether it was done at home or away. It's mind-blowing to have such a system in place at a professional level, and that's on top of how stupid aggregate is.

I couldn't even give two rat asses about the Sounders losing, so I have no bias here. It was just as stupid when they advanced because of it. Between that and all of the flopping, it's hard to believe anyone follows the sport close enough to give a damn. The only thing likable about watching soccer compared to any other sport is the lack of commercials.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:Also bummed about Okoli. I read somewhere that Traore is retiring. Can't find a link at the moment.

Traore is retiring, but he wants to stay with the team as a coach in some capacity.

My hope is that Apam, the Nigerian defender they signed right before the international signing window closed can get healthy and return to form and fill in that CB position next to Marshall.

Scott worked his ass off, but he's not a starting CB in the MLS.........at least not on a Cup contending team like the Sounders.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    razgriz737 wrote:Also bummed about Okoli. I read somewhere that Traore is retiring. Can't find a link at the moment.

Traore is retiring, but he wants to stay with the team as a coach in some capacity.

My hope is that Apam, the Nigerian defender they signed right before the international signing window closed can get healthy and return to form and fill in that CB position next to Marshall.

Scott worked his ass off, but he's not a starting CB in the MLS.........at least not on a Cup contending team like the Sounders.

We cut Apam, apparently he just got fatter after moving to the states. Definitely need a CB, RB and a winger. Marshall was arguably our most crucial signing last year, a real difference maker.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Interesting:

Matt Pentz ‏@mattpentz 53s53 seconds ago
    Schmid: "S2 is an ideal situation for Sean (Okoli) and with some of those other players as well."

Matt Pentz ‏@mattpentz 48s49 seconds ago
    Schmid: Zach Scott is "not even sure he's going to come back" next season

Matt Pentz ‏@mattpentz 3m3 minutes ago
    Schmid says freshening up the D is a top priority this offseason. Gonzalez and Scott "have been good soldiers, but they're getting older"

Ari Liljenwall ‏@arililjenwall 3m3 minutes ago
    Youth in the backline/playmaking midfielder are biggest offseason priorities, Sigi says.

Surely another MLS team take Okolo before he makes S2?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    We cut Apam, apparently he just got fatter after moving to the states. Definitely need a CB, RB and a winger. Marshall was arguably our most crucial signing last year, a real difference maker.

Well that's disappointing.

Don't forget Yedlin's more than likely going to be gone. So maybe move Evans back to RB? Idk, but that'll be another position of need. I agree though on a winger, we haven't had a traditional winger since Flaco left.

Neagle's close, but his technical ability and touch are terrible......especially crossing the ball. Wingers need to be good crossers, especially with guys like Clint and Oba who need good service.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• 253hawk wrote:
    dumbrabbit wrote:Every North american sports league has odd-numbered series, why can't MLS do it? It's less confusing and better talent will always win.

Even the WNBA has this figured out. Best of 3! That was hard. A two game series is kind of dumb...if you have a bad first game for whatever reason, especially if it's at home, you may as well just pack it in for the second game or hope for a meteor strike. Hell, I'd take my changes in single-elimination over the aggregate crap. I just...I don't get how you can alter the value of goal scoring based on whether it was done at home or away. It's mind-blowing to have such a system in place at a professional level, and that's on top of how stupid aggregate is.

I couldn't even give two rat asses about the Sounders losing, so I have no bias here. It was just as stupid when they advanced because of it. Between that and all of the flopping, it's hard to believe anyone follows the sport close enough to give a damn. The only thing likable about watching soccer compared to any other sport is the lack of commercials.

:lol: :lol: Utter nonsense, there's a reason it's the most popular sport in the world
    Storts
    NET Rookie

• Yedlin will be at spurs by january at the latest. Some are reporting he will be there next week. His days as a sounder are over.

Scott will likely retire (Hahnemann already has).

Gonzalez will need to be replaced. He will be a role player next season.

But first we have to get through the expansion draft. We will most likely lose Cooper or Barrett.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Storts wrote:
    253hawk wrote:
    dumbrabbit wrote:Every North american sports league has odd-numbered series, why can't MLS do it? It's less confusing and better talent will always win.

:lol: :lol: Utter nonsense, there's a reason it's the most popular sport in the world

Doesn't say much for the world does it. :mrgreen:
    MizzouHawkGal
    .NET Protector of the Hotties

• 253hawk wrote:

How does playing three matches instead one two solve anything, there's still ties and therefore some sort of aggregate tie breaker needed.

So you're back to the overtime and PK's argument, which is what every league on the planet hates for tournament play.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Okay I get it. 3 games is too much. the MLS cup is one match. Why can't the rest of the playoffs be one match?

Away goal rule in basketball is saying a tie equals a win for the team that one the first game. Doesn't make much sense.
    dumbrabbit
    NET Veteran

• Seattle's released their protected list for Wednesday's expansion draft.

Protected
    Osvaldo Alonso
    Chad Barrett
    Clint Dempsey
    Brad Evans
    Stefan Frei
    Chad Marshall
    Obafemi Martins
    Lamar Neagle
    Marco Pappa (Int'l)
    Gonzalo Pineda (Int'l)
    Andy Rose

Automatically Protected
    Aaron Kovar (Homegrown)
    Damion Lowe (Int'l / Generation adidas)
    Sean Okoli (Homegrown)
    DeAndre Yedlin (Homegrown)

2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Storts wrote: :lol: :lol: Utter nonsense, there's a reason it's the most popular sport in the world

Yeah mean, it's riveting stuff.

253hawk
    NET Veteran

• You're not going to find many other soccer critics in a soccer thread...Let's just nip this in the bud.

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• SeatownJay wrote:Seattle's released their protected list for Wednesday's expansion draft.

Protected
    Osvaldo Alonso
    Chad Barrett
    Clint Dempsey
    Brad Evans
    Stefan Frei
    Chad Marshall
    Obafemi Martins
    Lamar Neagle
    Marco Pappa (Int'l)
    Gonzalo Pineda (Int'l)
    Andy Rose

Automatically Protected
    Aaron Kovar (Homegrown)
    Sean Okoli (Homegrown)

Y'all ready for some new defenders?

cause Marshall might be the only one returning, lol.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• razgriz737 wrote:You're not going to find many other soccer critics in a soccer thread...Let's just nip this in the bud.

Flopping is one thing and can be rather comical. Having it happen every 5 minutes and legitimately acting like your nose got pushed through your skull or your leg is broken in 14 places in career-ending fashion (before getting up and running off like nothing ever happened) is quite another.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

• Smurf wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Seattle's released their protected list for Wednesday's expansion draft.

Protected
    Osvaldo Alonso
    Chad Barrett
    Clint Dempsey
    Brad Evans
    Stefan Frei
    Chad Marshall
    Obafemi Martins
    Lamar Neagle
    Marco Pappa (Int'l)
    Gonzalo Pineda (Int'l)
    Andy Rose

Automatically Protected
    Aaron Kovar (Homegrown)
    Sean Okoli (Homegrown)

Ha, you're right. This will be an interesting offseason to say the least.

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:
    Smurf wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Seattle's released their protected list for Wednesday's expansion draft.

Protected
    Osvaldo Alonso
    Chad Barrett
    Clint Dempsey
    Brad Evans
    Stefan Frei
    Chad Marshall
    Obafemi Martins
    Lamar Neagle
    Marco Pappa (Int'l)
    Gonzalo Pineda (Int'l)
    Andy Rose

Automatically Protected
    Aaron Kovar (Homegrown)
    Sean Okoli (Homegrown)

Wow...Didn't think about that until you pointed it out Smurf. Looks more and more like Evans will be shifted to back, possibly Yedlin's replacement. Surprised they didn't protect Remick. Also Frei is the only remaining GK.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

• hawkfan68 wrote:
    razgriz737 wrote:
    Smurf wrote:

Protected
    Osvaldo Alonso
    Chad Barrett
    Clint Dempsey
    Brad Evans
    Stefan Frei
    Chad Marshall
    Obafemi Martins
    Lamar Neagle
    Marco Pappa (Int'l)
    Gonzalo Pineda (Int'l)
    Andy Rose

Automatically Protected
    Aaron Kovar (Homegrown)
    Sean Okoli (Homegrown)

Wow...Didn't think about that until you pointed it out Smurf. Looks more and more like Evans will be shifted to back, possibly Yedlin's replacement. Surprised they didn't protect Remick. Also Frei is the only remaining GK.

After looking through the Expansion draft lists I'm pretty confident that the sounders wont lose a player at all. There are some really talented guys out there right now. Not sure Remick, Cooper, Scott, or Azira crack the top 20 available players.

Remick and Cooper are the two most likely, but I still think its fairly unlikely we lose both.

As for Evans, I don't think he moves to RB full time. His ability to play there gives our team some flexibility, but we do need to look at the bringing in a legit RB or two). Needless to say, our tactics will change next year as a large portion of our play style depended on Yedlin's skill set.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• When can incumbent MLS teams pick up former Chivas USA players. Is that before or after the expansion draft?
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

• hawkfan68 wrote:When can incumbent MLS teams pick up former Chivas USA players. Is that before or after the expansion draft?

That has already happened.

here is the list of who went where: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_MLS_Dispersal_Draft
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Smurf wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:When can incumbent MLS teams pick up former Chivas USA players. Is that before or after the expansion draft?

Ahh..ok.

I was looking through the expansion draft list and noticed quite a few former Sounders FC players were left unprotected by their current teams- Eddie Johnson, Jeff Parke, Marc Burch, Patrick Ianni, David Estrada, Alex Caskey, Servando Carrasco, Sanna Nyassi, Shalrie Joseph, Bryan Meredith, Mike Fucito, Cordell Cato, and Mauro Rosales.

http://pressbox.mlssoccer.com/content/orlando-city-sc-and-new-york-city-fc-prepare-build-rosters-available-player-list-announced-0
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

• hawkfan68 wrote:
    Smurf wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:When can incumbent MLS teams pick up former Chivas USA players. Is that before or after the expansion draft?

Ahh..ok.

I was looking through the expansion draft list and noticed quite a few former Sounders FC players were left unprotected by their current teams- Eddie Johnson, Jeff Parke, Marc Burch, Patrick Ianni, David Estrada, Alex Caskey, Servando Carrasco, Sanna Nyassi, Shalrie Joseph, Bryan Meredith, Mike Fucito, Cordell Cato, and Mauro Rosales.

http://pressbox.mlssoccer.com/content/orlando-city-sc-and-new-york-city-fc-prepare-build-rosters-available-player-list-announced-0

There are reasons they aren't sounders anymore. Of those, I think EJ is the only real candidate to get drafted.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• 253hawk wrote:
    razgriz737 wrote:You're not going to find many other soccer critics in a soccer thread...Let's just nip this in the bud.

Flopping is one thing and can be rather comical. Having it happen every 5 minutes and legitimately acting like your nose got pushed through your skull or your leg is broken in 14 places in career-ending fashion (before getting up and running off like nothing ever happened) is quite another.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic when they do that whole rolling around on the ground routine and I hate it, but every 5 minutes? C'mon, obviously that's a gross exaggeration and you damn well know it. I watch a lot of soccer and while that happens more than I'd like (I'd like it to not happen at all), it happens no where remotely close to the extent that soccer "haters" say it does.

The NBA is way, way, way worse. I can't even begin to imagine what the average amount of flops in a typical NBA game is. It's basically unwatchable as a sport any more. Shoot and flail, dribble into someone and flail, go for a board and flail, hell, just flail, you'll probably get the call. And to make it worse, the players and coaches are constantly throwing tantrums when their flops don't get called.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

• 253hawk wrote:
    Storts wrote: :lol: :lol: Utter nonsense, there's a reason it's the most popular sport in the world

Yeah mean, it's riveting stuff.

Basketball player flop, football players are now flopping and have always embellished holding calls to get a flag thrown.

So embellishing the rules to gain an advantage is not unique to soccer. Since sports were invented players and coaches have been bending the rules to gain an advantage.

If you don't like soccer? That's OK, but to dismiss it because of diving? Then that's just a lazy argument.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• FYI, the expansion draft starts in one hour (11am).
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Jalil Anibaba was selected by Orlando City SC.

Sounders protect Zach Scott.

Shocking...whole draft has been fairly shocking thus far.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Expansion draft is over. Jalil Anibaba was the only Sounder taken.

Pretty decent for us.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Smurf wrote:Expansion draft is over. Jalil Anibaba was the only Sounder taken.

Pretty decent for us.

Agreed! Anibaba was terrible and out of contract so to get compensated for him is a win. If we were to trade Cooper would it likely be now or early next year? Wouldn't mind some more allocation to buy down Ozzys DP contract and get a DP winger in.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    Smurf wrote:Expansion draft is over. Jalil Anibaba was the only Sounder taken.

Pretty decent for us.

Agreed! Anibaba was terrible and out of contract so to get compensated for him is a win. If we were to trade Cooper would it likely be now or early next year? Wouldn't mind some more allocation to buy down Ozzys DP contract and get a DP winger in.

A cooper trade could happen at any second.

Chances are high we buy down Ozzy's contract with existing allocation money we got for the USOC, Shield, and Yedlin transfer. We are loaded in terms of allocation money.

Rumor is that former Chivas USA player Cubo Torres is not headed back to Chivas Guadalajara and will be heading to another MLS Club. The only two clubs being mentioned are the Sounders and LA Galaxy. Its not impossible he could end up a sounder, but I would say there is more of a chance he ends up with the Galaxy. Especially with LD retiring and Keane most likely heading out of the league.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Smurf wrote:Expansion draft is over. Jalil Anibaba was the only Sounder taken.

Pretty decent for us.

incase people care, Anibaba was flipped to SKC.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Smurf wrote:Rumor is that former Chivas USA player Cubo Torres is not headed back to Chivas Guadalajara and will be heading to another MLS Club. The only two clubs being mentioned are the Sounders and LA Galaxy. Its not impossible he could end up a sounder, but I would say there is more of a chance he ends up with the Galaxy. Especially with LD retiring and Keane most likely heading out of the league.

Garber will absolutely use his magical non transparency powers to get Torres to LA.

One of the many things that pissed me off about MLS is Garber can pretty much do what he wants with player movement due to not having to be transparent with the player's union or press. I can't complain too much because he's facilitated a few players to Seattle like Dempsey, even though we were WAY down the allocation list.

But still, for defunct franchise players? Shouldn't they go back into some sort of allocation draft like USMNT players have to do?
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Smurf wrote:Rumor is that former Chivas USA player Cubo Torres is not headed back to Chivas Guadalajara and will be heading to another MLS Club. The only two clubs being mentioned are the Sounders and LA Galaxy. Its not impossible he could end up a sounder, but I would say there is more of a chance he ends up with the Galaxy. Especially with LD retiring and Keane most likely heading out of the league.

Garber will absolutely use his magical non transparency powers to get Torres to LA.

One of the many things that pissed me off about MLS is Garber can pretty much do what he wants with player movement due to not having to be transparent with the player's union or press. I can't complain too much because he's facilitated a few players to Seattle like Dempsey, even though we were WAY down the allocation list.

But still, for defunct franchise players? Shouldn't they go back into some sort of allocation draft like USMNT players have to do?

Technically Cubo Torres is not part of the MLS right now. He was on loan. If he returns, the league would have to buy him (7 Million)....

All that being said, there is a new CBA being negotiated this offseason....so perhaps some things will change.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• So, according to this Garth Lagerway is leaving RSL and coming to Seattle to replace Adrian Hanauer.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014 ... r-seattle/

SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:So, according to this Garth Lagerway is leaving RSL and coming to Seattle to replace Adrian Hanauer.

I doubt he takes over as GM...I would assume he takes the role of Team President that was vacated when the Sounders/Seahawks split their front offices.

Adrian is one of the best GM's in the league, IMO.

Also heard a rumor today that Lagerwey's arrival could coincide with Hanauer looking towards getting the Sounders their own stadium.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Smurf wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:So, according to this Garth Lagerway is leaving RSL and coming to Seattle to replace Adrian Hanauer.

I doubt he takes over as GM...I would assume he takes the role of Team President that was vacated when the Sounders/Seahawks split their front offices.

Adrian is one of the best GM's in the league, IMO.

Also heard a rumor today that Lagerwey's arrival could coincide with Hanauer looking towards getting the Sounders their own stadium.

That stadium comment by Twellman turned SaH into an absolute blackhole devoid of reasoning and logic today. The group think that that site is very strange. The Sonics will win the NBA title in Seattle before the Sounders get a new stadium of their own.

I completely understand his grievances, Hanauer would be wise not to bite the hand that feeds him.
    "Hell no! I wanna go get my rang!"
    Seahawks1983
    NET Veteran

• I have heard other rumors that Lagerwey will takeover as GM and Hanauer will become team president. I believe currently he is both team president/GM, right? That's a lot of work. Lagerwey will be a very good replacement for Hanauer. Wonder if Hanauer will work in a small role for Lagerwey, or Lagerwey will be the sole GM and Hanauer will step down and become full-time team president?
    dumbrabbit
    NET Veteran

• dumbrabbit wrote:I have heard other rumors that Lagerwey will takeover as GM and Hanauer will become team president. I believe currently he is both team president/GM, right? That's a lot of work. Lagerwey will be a very good replacement for Hanauer. Wonder if Hanauer will work in a small role for Lagerwey, or Lagerwey will be the sole GM and Hanauer will step down and become full-time team president?

If I had to guess, kinda a smooth year of transition for Hanauer leaving and Lagerwey taking over full time next year.

Hanauer does have other business interests, so it wouldn't surprise me if he got out of soccer entirely.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Josh Ford was selected today by Orlando City SC in the second Re-entry draft.

Tristen Bowen was selected by NE Revs.

As for Hanauer. I would be shocked if he gave up the GM position before his term is up (he has 2 years left).
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• I could see Hanauer moving over to run S2, or to a president-type position to oversee the big picture stuff for both teams.

SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Didn't take too long to find Yedlin's replacement

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/soundersf ... one-mears/

I'll admit I don't know too much about Mears, but he's got some very good EPL experience, and he's only 31.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:Didn't take too long to find Yedlin's replacement

I'll admit I don't know too much about Mears, but he's got some very good EPL experience, and he's only 31.

Not really Yedlin's replacement as he's a centerback.

SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Didn't take too long to find Yedlin's replacement

Did you read the article? Even he says he's a fullback, an attacking one at that.

Mears can play multiple positions, but he's primarily a fullback.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Didn't take too long to find Yedlin's replacement

Did you read the article? Even he says he's a fullback, an attacking one at that.

Mears can play multiple positions, but he's primarily a fullback.

My bad, I read it wrong. I thought it said he was a centerback that could play fullback.

SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• For those that care Cubo Torres went to the Dynamo.

Also, Mears will play fullback (right and left) for us. Don't be shocked if we add another fullback or 2.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

• Well, it's offical, Lagerwey is a Sounder. Best move they've made yet.
    dumbrabbit
    NET Veteran

• dumbrabbit wrote:Well, it's offical, Lagerwey is a Sounder. Best move they've made yet.

Yep. GM and President of Soccer.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Previous

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information