Watching sports Bellevue mall

mikeak

Reaction score
Going to be with the wife at the Bellevue mall all day. Really want to catch the UW game. Any recommendations for places right there in the mall or a few mins walking where I should go?

It would be 2fer. Getting out of shopping and watching football!

Thanks!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lucky Strike lanes (Lincoln Square) is just a short skybridge walk across from Bellevue Square. They have a huge bar, and if the bar is full you can probably watch the game on the lanes as the wall above the pinsetters are TV projection screens. Another option might be the billards place in the same complex.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Taps? Tap room? Something to that effect. I think its called taproom. 120 drafts. I don't spend much time on that side of bridge.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Thanks - found those and will check it out. Had to give today to shopping since tomorrow is crush Titans game!

The Radish

Reaction score
Another in the old days clip.

Used to be if you were in a Mall anyone that sold TVs had one out in walkway or at the door facing out, normally with Bose sound system attached so anyone walking by could catch the local game of the day. And you know anyone worth their salt would have the Husky game on.

:les:

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
My grandfather always told me that when he was young they would line up outside a TV store to watch the 1958 worldcup in Soccer (this was in Europe). And yes seen a lot of games at stores in malls. Today it is nice to check scores in the phone and then break away for a bit to watch the game and quench my thirst :)

The Radish

Reaction score
The Radish":2uz0i4v3 said:
Another in the old days clip.

Used to be if you were in a Mall anyone that sold TVs had one out in walkway or at the door facing out, normally with Bose sound system attached so anyone walking by could catch the local game of the day. And you know anyone worth their salt would have the Husky game on.

:les:

An addition to this.

Wife and I were in Northtown Mall while the Husky game was on and there was a crowd around the Comcast koisk who were showing the game. Game was close at that time in the 3rd quarter but our Huskys and Cougars both wilted badly in the 4th.

Damn!