NBA Uniform Power Rankings

Throwdown

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_ ... forms-1-30

What would your top 10 be?

Mine would probably be...

1. Brooklyn Nets - Goes perfect with that old school feel their logo has, the logo and uniforms just say "BROOKLYN", I love those jerseys.
2. Portland Trailblazers - Those rip city jersey are real effin' dope.
3. Indiana Pacers - I kinda miss the pin striped Pacers uni's but the one they have now are cool
4. San Antonio Spurs - Something about wearing black uniforms in basketball is just bad ass, specially back in the day when the Spurs would physically beat teams up it's befitting, they also have a pretty sleek look to go along with their smooth PG in Tony Parker.
5. Philadelphia 76ers - very very minimal, but it works for 'em.
6. Miami Heat - aside from those latino night jerseys, they got a pretty good thing going
7. Los Angeles Lakers - The good ol purple and gold, the team in the whole Western Conference, we pray for their downfall and kick 'em when they're down, but those uniforms are iconic, you know what you're looking at when you see a basketball jersey dawning that Purple and Gold.
8. Chicago Bulls
9. Houston Rockets
10. Boston Celtics

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm too butch to participate in a top 10 uniforms thread. But, I think its time for you to fully climb aboard the Blazers band wagon. I'll buy you one of these bad boys:

3366 G 1367200925994 zpsdb23bcfc

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
m0ng0":2rsnx080 said:
that sonics jersey is going to fall apart at some point :D

I only have a Kevin Durant sonics jersey that fits, and I don't wear that! Too much pain!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
When I clicked on the link I told myself that if I saw Boston at #1 I was going to set fire to the Internet.

I have a gas can and matches but I need to find out where this thing is.

Here's my top 6.

#1. Lakers. Maybe it's just the rings? I hate the new black alternate. It's awful.
#2/32. Golden State 'Blue' uniform / Golden State 'long sleeve' uniform.
#3. Bulls. Another iconic look. There alternate black is good as wlel.
#4. Pacers. I must be a big fan of yellow?
#5. Heat. That red jersey is simply awesome.
#6. Wizards. Old school bullets look works for me.