http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_ ... forms-1-30
What would your top 10 be?
Mine would probably be...
1. Brooklyn Nets - Goes perfect with that old school feel their logo has, the logo and uniforms just say "BROOKLYN", I love those jerseys.
2. Portland Trailblazers - Those rip city jersey are real effin' dope.
3. Indiana Pacers - I kinda miss the pin striped Pacers uni's but the one they have now are cool
4. San Antonio Spurs - Something about wearing black uniforms in basketball is just bad ass, specially back in the day when the Spurs would physically beat teams up it's befitting, they also have a pretty sleek look to go along with their smooth PG in Tony Parker.
5. Philadelphia 76ers - very very minimal, but it works for 'em.
6. Miami Heat - aside from those latino night jerseys, they got a pretty good thing going
7. Los Angeles Lakers - The good ol purple and gold, the team in the whole Western Conference, we pray for their downfall and kick 'em when they're down, but those uniforms are iconic, you know what you're looking at when you see a basketball jersey dawning that Purple and Gold.
8. Chicago Bulls
9. Houston Rockets
10. Boston Celtics