England v Scotland

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
England v Scotland
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm
  • OK, I know it was a friendly, and I know England came away with a win, but for the first 65 mins before all of the substitutions were made, that was a very poor England performance.

Sorry Englanders, but unless a few of the younger players emerge in a big way, England will be struggling to reach the quarter finals at the World Cup.
    Machine-wrapped, with butter?

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER
    cdallan
    NET Veteran

Re: England v Scotland
Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:25 pm
  • I nominally support New Zealand football over England, but England is the team whose players and storylines I recognise and follow. I really hope that England are terrible in their next few matches so that Hodgson gets the boot. My first, second and third choice replacement is Redknapp, who drove me nuts as manager of my club, but who I also think was born to manage England. He has all the skills to get the best out of his squad in limited contact time, and to play attacking football, as well as the gift of being able to spew absolute bollocks to the press on demand.
    Hawkspur
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information