Your CS & WS Teams

Largent80

Reaction score
Goin with the Dodgers.

Gotta love their pitching lately, and they have some momentum.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Tampa..... And the mariners get honorable mention.

m0ng0

Reaction score
The Rockies are my national league team just because I lived there when the Blake street bombers were in town.

I always kinda liked Tampa also

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Mariners have a nice streak going. It is too bad Oakland is playing so well.

The Dodgers just went into first place after winning 21 of their last 26, and the fact the NL West is filled with teams playing at .500 or worse.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
The Dodgers improved to 9-1 since the All-Star break. They are 26-6 since June 22, the best record in the Major Leagues during that span and tied for their best 32-game stretch since 1977. Los Angeles extended its lead over Arizona in the National League West to 2 1/2 games with the D-backs' 1-0 loss to the Padres.

Puig's homer made a winner of Brandon League, his third victory in the past week. League, who lost the closer's role in June, fired two scoreless innings and hasn't allowed a run in his past four appearances.

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/mlb/g ... ap&c_id=la

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
The 1924 Brooklyn Robins had 12 as well. Today will be the day to see if they can actually own the entire franchise record for wins on the road consecutively.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Sweep the Cubs. 14-0 on the road, a new Dodger record. It is 17 to tie the MLB record. Gonna be hard to do in St. Louis.

However, the Dodgers are clearly the hottest team in M.L.B.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
ST. LOUIS — The Dodgers don't seem to notice they're missing two of their best hitters.

Hanley Ramirez and Matt Kemp are out because of injuries, but the rest of the team, led by the pitching staff, just keeps finding ways to win.

The first-place Dodgers are 17-3 since the All-Star break after defeating the St. Louis Cardinals, 5-1, on Thursday night.

This time it was the Dodgers' battery that propelled them, with starting pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu having a stellar outing and catcher A.J. Ellis hitting a three-run home run to break a 1-1 tie in the fifth inning.

With the victory, their 34th in 42 games, the Dodgers took three of the four games at Busch Stadium and finished with a 7-1 record for the trip after sweeping the Chicago Cubs.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Last nights win was amazing. Well not if you play like you expect to win matter what. Unfortunatley for me I was at the Ms game. Watching them is brutal after watching the Dodgers. Morse just tossing the ball nonchalantly to his cut off man after he jogs up to a fly ball and lets it one hop just in front of him is maddening.