NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:05 am
  • That's a pretty good trade all around. The Kings appear to be trying to shed any players to beat Boston to the bottom.

    Where does Rondo go?
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:06 am
  • There have been rumbling of Rondo being on his way to Indiana.
    Last edited by Throwdown on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 am
  • I saw that, Portland just absorbs Lopez's contract? Don't know much about him but another big with potential in a not so good free agent class is ok I suppose. Between T Robinson for scrubs and possibly this deal we are not giving up much and getting some potential !

    Olshey seems to be gathering assets.
    User avatar
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2713
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Wa


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 am
  • God damn it, if Sacramento is planning on tanking I'm gonna be pissed

    2014 first round draft pick to Cleveland
    Sacramento's 1st round pick to Cleveland protected for selections 1-12 in 2014, 1-10 in 2015, 1-10 in 2016 or 1-10 in 2017; if Sacramento has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Cleveland by 2017, then Sacramento's 2017 2nd round pick to Cleveland protected for selections 56-60 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Sacramento's obligation to Cleveland will be extinguished) [Cleveland-Sacramento, 6/30/2011]


    http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/ ... s/detailed

    Cuz I don't understand this at all, do they have a first rounder or not?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 am
  • Throwdown wrote:God damn it, if Sacramento is planning on tanking I'm gonna be pissed

    2014 first round draft pick to Cleveland
    Sacramento's 1st round pick to Cleveland protected for selections 1-12 in 2014, 1-10 in 2015, 1-10 in 2016 or 1-10 in 2017; if Sacramento has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Cleveland by 2017, then Sacramento's 2017 2nd round pick to Cleveland protected for selections 56-60 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Sacramento's obligation to Cleveland will be extinguished) [Cleveland-Sacramento, 6/30/2011]


    http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/ ... s/detailed

    Cuz I don't understand this at all, do they have a first rounder or not?


    If there pick lands in the top 12 then they keep it, if it falls after 12 then it goes to Cleveland.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 am
  • Lord, I hope Silver doesn't rig the lottery for those bitches.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 pm
  • m0ng0 wrote:sounds like the Lopez deal is done
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... -And-Trade


    Nice! So we (The Blazers) have picked up a starting center and a high upside backup big man and not given up a single roster player.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:01 pm
  • Robin Lopez about 5 million a year. Strong shotblocker. Not a good defensive player or rebounder.

    Image
    Image
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2552
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 am

Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:50 am
  • Trav, we naturally just assume youre being a jackass. No need to quantify it, sweetie. Thats a good move for the Spurs, seems like a Spur, always kind of has.

    Jseahawks, I think TRob may end up being more than a back-up. Dude's got game...he just fell through the cracks. Really odd and fluke thing, IMO.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:53 am
  • pehawk wrote:Trav, we naturally just assume youre being a jackass. No need to quantify it, sweetie. Thats a good move for the Spurs, seems like a Spur, always kind of has.

    Jseahawks, I think TRob may end up being more than a back-up. Dude's got game...he just fell through the cracks. Really odd and fluke thing, IMO.


    Great -- Saves time that way.

    He's a good fit. An upgrade to fill in the Gary Neal slot. Spurs are a terrible team to follow if you like any kind of flashy off-season or draft moves, but it doesn't look like the sky is falling just yet. Parker should sustain. Little bit of fall-off for Duncan to be expected. I don't think Tiago is going to get MUCH better, so that 9 million figure doesn't impress me. Green should continue to improve. Kawhi Leonard is going to be a superstar, I think. Belinelli should thrive in the Spurs' system -- They'll find him more open jumpers than the Bulls could.

    Manu got a 'thanks for the memories' contract, which annoys me a bit. Not surprising, as they've shown pretty consistently willing to 'Do Right' by their players. Neither Tiago's nor Manu's contract qualify for 'worst Spurs contract in history of the world'. Jefferson's contract sucked. Worst for me has to be Scola's 0 years for 0 million.

    Still can NOT understand Pop's Forever Bonner project, though.

    User avatar
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1661
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:10 pm
  • As far as Bonner, the NBA carries locker room types. More than any other sport, theyll save a guy who adds comic or morale relief. David Wingate was ALWAYS part of where ever Ewing went for awhile. Juwuan Howard for the Heat, same thing. I'm drawing a blank, but there's tons more dudes like that.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 pm
  • It sounds like GS just cleared cap space in deal with the Jazz... And got Andre Iguadala, NICE!!!
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:25 pm
  • I don't trust race traitors. Link or specifics, pookie?
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:35 pm
  • Thanks, G. I guess I'm too busy following Huntermoore to keep track of the legit stuff.

    Wow, Iggy on the Warriors. Perfect fit for him, hell, identical team (with better shooters) to the Nuggets anyways. I like this better than getting Howard for GS. Howard would've cost them Lee, and I really like Lee. Now, they have Iggy who can play 1 through 4, and rotate Bogut or Lee depending on who they play. Oh, and their opponents better not double because they have shooters. Great roster and philosophy.

    Mark Jackson will get George Karls ring, with identical squad. Possibly…
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:36 pm
  • They also aren't out of the running for Howard, they could get their own big 3 here as soon as today, depending on what Howard decides.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 pm
  • Howard to Houston
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:12 pm
  • Dark days are upon the Lakers franchise, they can't even tank, if they do the Suns get Wiggins. Lmaooooooo

    I'm still baffled at getting Nash.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:15 pm
  • m0ng0 wrote:Damn! it sounds like Asik and Lin go to Atlanta for Josh Smith :-(


    Lin!? sucks to be Atlanta.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm
  • And now, Howard has told the Lakers its 50-50 between them and the Rockets.

    Can Dwight, NOT be an ass? I remember when he came out, reading how he was DEEPLY religious and wanted to preach through his play. That he was going to change the NBA with his sermon.

    Do ANY of you know he's a Christian? Yeah, exactly, dude's a weirdo. Just says shit.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 pm
  • I'm disgusted at Dwight right now I want to like the guy but he's a pain in the ass.

    I don't know what the Sixers are doing, first they trade away Jrue Holiday, now they got and get useless ass Royce White? Couldn't they be anymore obvious in their actions?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm
  • Being a guy whos messed around and landed in a nuthut a time or two, I was REALLY pulling for Royce. But, as Shock G said "game recognize game", Royce was never out for player rights or the mentally imbalanced, he's just lazy and a premadonna.

    Good player, but still.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 pm
  • I mean can't they just give him sleeping pills for the plane ride?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 pm
  • Atlanta just got a better, more efficient front court, they got Paul Millsap.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Dark days are upon the Lakers franchise, they can't even tank, if they do the Suns get Wiggins. Lmaooooooo

    I'm still baffled at getting Nash.


    Hate to disappoint, plus, its always great when things screw the Lakers but they are still in the Wiggins sweepstakes. For Nash they gave their first round picks in 2013 and 2015. They still hold their pick next year.

    I'm calling it right now... after next season Lebron James brings his talents to L.A. and the Lakers "miraculously" win the lottery and get Wiggins.

    In return, the Suns get four draft picks -- first rounders in 2013 and 2015 and second rounders in 2013 and 2014.


    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/stor ... trade-deal
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:54 pm
  • Dang, my friend told me they didn't have one, oh well.

    I personally don't see LeBron leaving for LA, I think he stays in Miami, specially if they get some beef in the front court.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:13 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Atlanta just got a better, more efficient front court, they got Paul Millsap.


    Good for them, Millsap is one heck of a player, although Al Horford is still the man in ATL.

    So who did the Sonics pick up? Oh wait.......screw you Stern!
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11070
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:31 am

Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am
  • Like the other teams in the league don't flop, grow up.

    And no one flops as much as Manu Ginobili,
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:45 pm
  • Blazers sign sharp shooter Dorrell Wright and point guard Earl Watson. Wright will back up Batum and Watsons main job will likely be mentoring Lillard and McCollum.

    With the additions of Wright, McCollum, Crabbe and Thomas Robinson the Blazers have added some nice fire power to the bench which was a humungous weakness last season.

    Starting to look like a low end playoff team.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm
  • Watson??? That's not a very good mentor.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:20 pm
  • Wright is actually a good signing, 2 years ago he avg 16 a game. I think he could be very good off the bench this year.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2216
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:22 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Like the other teams in the league don't flop, grow up.

    And no one flops as much as Manu Ginobili,



    How many times did he flop in the finals?


    Yeah that's what I thought.


    How many times did Miami flop in the finals?
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 am

Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 am
  • Carmon1274 wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Like the other teams in the league don't flop, grow up.

    And no one flops as much as Manu Ginobili,



    How many times did he flop in the finals?


    Yeah that's what I thought.


    How many times did Miami flop in the finals?


    A lot actually, his ass just wasn't getting the calls, Bosh & Wade had their share, Bosh's were very noticed, James I didn't see one flop.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 am
  • Throwdown wrote:
    Carmon1274 wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Like the other teams in the league don't flop, grow up.

    And no one flops as much as Manu Ginobili,



    How many times did he flop in the finals?


    Yeah that's what I thought.


    How many times did Miami flop in the finals?


    A lot actually, his ass just wasn't getting the calls, Bosh & Wade had their share, Bosh's were very noticed, James I didn't see one flop.




    Really dude stop being a homer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMb60Zf4oVs
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 am
  • Were there any in the finals?

    BTW what the hell does this have to do with Free Agency and the NBA offseason? If you got an opinion on something other than it, go make another thread or hit up the NBA playoffs thread.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:59 pm
  • Why we talking Manu flopping?

    We got Big Balls Belinelli to talk about, now.
    User avatar
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1661
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:I'm really curious to see where Greg Oden ends up. I still hope the big fella can have a good career. He was pretty good in the 3 games he actually played. Looks like Miami or San Antonio are the two most likely destinations for him and I think both would be great situations for him.

    I'm also really hoping that Dwight Howard goes to Houston so the Blazers can make a move for Omar Asik.

    Lastly, curious what you all think of Pierce and Garnett going to Brooklyn? Kind of screams of desperation to me and I don't see it working out very well and it also seems they killed their future with that trade.



    I am hoping that Oden will land with the Spurs, but my gut feeling is that he will go to the Heat. I am hoping that with his injury history, he won't command the $$$$ he is looking for...just from what little I have read I kinda have the feeling he is overvaluing himself. He is still pretty young and I know with his injury history he is probably wanting to get that big payday, but if he truly feels he can stay healthy and play at a high level for a long time, then he might have to take a small 2 year deal and if he plays the way he probably believes he can and stays on the court he will get his for sure. Bigs are always in high demand.
    User avatar
    niveky
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 459
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:58 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:25 pm
  • TravTex wrote:Why we talking Manu flopping?

    We got Big Balls Belinelli to talk about, now.



    From what I am hearing and a buddy at work told me I am happy about that pickup. I think that Engelland will improve his shot, and they will get him coached up nicely to fit into Neal's spot....sucks that he is going to command so much more than the Spurs are willing to pay for him, but good luck to him. My buddy at work did tell me that from what he has seen/heard belinelli can be stubborn, but I'm betting if that is true he won't out stubborn Pop.
    User avatar
    niveky
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 459
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:58 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:32 pm
  • TravTex wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Trav, we naturally just assume youre being a jackass. No need to quantify it, sweetie. Thats a good move for the Spurs, seems like a Spur, always kind of has.

    Jseahawks, I think TRob may end up being more than a back-up. Dude's got game...he just fell through the cracks. Really odd and fluke thing, IMO.


    Great -- Saves time that way.

    He's a good fit. An upgrade to fill in the Gary Neal slot. Spurs are a terrible team to follow if you like any kind of flashy off-season or draft moves, but it doesn't look like the sky is falling just yet. Parker should sustain. Little bit of fall-off for Duncan to be expected. I don't think Tiago is going to get MUCH better, so that 9 million figure doesn't impress me. Green should continue to improve. Kawhi Leonard is going to be a superstar, I think. Belinelli should thrive in the Spurs' system -- They'll find him more open jumpers than the Bulls could.

    Manu got a 'thanks for the memories' contract, which annoys me a bit. Not surprising, as they've shown pretty consistently willing to 'Do Right' by their players. Neither Tiago's nor Manu's contract qualify for 'worst Spurs contract in history of the world'. Jefferson's contract sucked. Worst for me has to be Scola's 0 years for 0 million.

    Still can NOT understand Pop's Forever Bonner project, though.




    I agree with you about Leonard. I am not afraid to admit my full on mancrush. I actually disagree with you on Splitter. Without Splitter, they probably would not have got as far as they did. If they had somehow made it to the finals without him they would have likely been in long series throughout the playoffs as well and wouldn't have gotten needed rest to last in a 7 round finals series. Without Splitter, they would not have neutralized Marc Gasal and Zach Randolf, or Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard(although the Lakers already had so many issues already). I think when it comes down to it, that is the next phase of coaching for Splitter and I think he will respond. He has not had much experience dealing with small ball lineups. I think the rest of his game will be refined, because there are a lot of things he does well, and they will focus on situational awareness, ball handling and control and whatever else they think will help him be an asset in small ball lineups, and not what we saw of him in the finals.
    User avatar
    niveky
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 459
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:58 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 am
  • I hope to god that Andrew Bynum goes to Cleveland, if he's healthy that could be one hell of a pick up.

    I really like how Cleveland is building, Kyrie Irving needs help though.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm
  • Yessssss Bynum went to Cleveland, there's my sleeper team in the East.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Yessssss Bynum went to Cleveland, there's my sleeper team in the East.


    They will continue to sleep next year too. Bynum maybe will play 0 games. Probably only 0.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7627
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I hope to god that Andrew Bynum goes to Cleveland, if he's healthy that could be one hell of a pick up.

    I really like how Cleveland is building, Kyrie Irving needs help though.


    I'm with ya, I like what Cleveland's doing. And, I bet a certain Akron native will take notice if Bennett's the real deal, as I think he is. Bynum's a nice addition, on a VERY Seahawks type "prove it" deal.

    Yes, LBJ will go back to Cleveland.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:45 pm
  • Nick Young to the Lakers, good thing he's a 6th man. Between him and Kobe the ball movement will be nonexistent, still like the move.

    And a shocker kinda, andrei kirilenko to the Nets, I know some wouldn't agree with me, by I agree with HPbasketball's twitter, I'd start AK47 over Pierce if I was the Nets.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: NBA Summer FA/Trade Thread
Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Nick Young to the Lakers, good thing he's a 6th man. Between him and Kobe the ball movement will be nonexistent, still like the move.

    And a shocker kinda, andrei kirilenko to the Nets, I know some wouldn't agree with me, by I agree with HPbasketball's twitter, I'd start AK47 over Pierce if I was the Nets.


    Without a doubt. I've always dug AK47's game. And, the Nets need another distributer on the floor.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Next


It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online