Seattle Seahawks BlackBerry Channel

Reaction score
Hey guys, didn't know where to put this, so I figured the sports bar would be the best place. For those with BlackBerry phones, I've started a new BlackBerry Channel about our beloved Seahawks! I'm not making any money off of this, so it's just going to be a place for links, discussion, etc - in fact, I'll probably link to some threads here as well. If you're interested (and have a blackberry and want to subscribe, You can find it in BlackBerry Channels by searching for the following pin: C000165E0

or by searching "seahawks"

or by scanning the code below!:

Seahawks code zpsc85d9225

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
MissoulaHawkFan
Reaction score
CANHawk":3jw3iksy said:
I love me some BlackBerry, but wtf is a blackberry channel?
Basically BlackBerry's new thing for social media - it's pretty cool. You can subscribe to different channels, and each time there is an update, you see it on your phone - you can then comment on the post, or check out a link that the channel has provided or whatever.

CANHawk

Reaction score
hmmmm... This sounds like a BB10 thing as my 9800 and my Playbook don't seem to have a clue about BlackBerry Channels.

Work's been promising me a Z10 for the last 3 months. Think I need to go kick somebody in the arse to make it happen faster.

OP
OP
MissoulaHawkFan
Reaction score
That's sweet that work is giving you a z10! BlackBerry Channels is available for devices that aren't BlackBerry 10, as I have a 9930 and am running it. You need to go into the BlackBerry Beta zone and download it. I don't think it's available on the PlayBook yet.