Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Summer Soccer Transfer Talk
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:58 pm 
NET Veteran

Question of the day: Penalty or Dive?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:04 pm 
* NET Starfish *

Answer - doesn't matter, it's a preseason friendly.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:28 pm 
NET Starter

peachesenregalia wrote:

+1

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:

Didn't you see Gates post about how no one likes Arsenal though? (BTW our own Brendan finally making a mockery of Arsenal and Wengers lack of class in their pursuit of Suarez. ... Tis business but still nice for the manager to address it)

Its a dive Gate... Poor by the player and poor by the ref.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:

Didn't you see Gates post about how no one likes Arsenal though?

Let's be honsst here, there's not really a lot to like.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:39 pm 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:

That last person is actually why I'm so upset with it. It's a preseason friendly, why do anything that cheap and pathetic?

Uncle Si wrote:
our own Brendan finally making a mockery of Arsenal and Wengers lack of class in their pursuit of Suarez. ... Tis business but still nice for the manager to address it

Okay, you're gonna have to explain exactly what Arsenal has done in this transfer saga that would count as "classless". Because all I've seen is Rodgers make ridiculous statements like "Suarez is worth as much as Cavani", and now it's "Suarez is worth 100m", and then there's Liverpool's owner who decides to comment on Arsenal's bid with "What are they smoking at Emirates?"

Arsenal in the meantime, have not said anything about this until a few days ago. The players haven't even mentioned Suarez by name, when asked about possible transfers, until this past week and Wenger has avoided questions about him until this past weekend.

So go ahead with your "all knowing knowledge" that you claim to have over mine. What classless thing did Arsenal do?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm 
NET Starter

Massively under bidding a clubs superstar. How about we bid 8,000,001 for Cazorla?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 pm 
NET Veteran

InSuarezWeTrust wrote:
Massively under bidding a clubs superstar. How about we bid 8,000,001 for Cazorla?

Okay if that's the case, we have 2 extremely different views on what "classless" actually means.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 am 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:

That last person is actually why I'm so upset with it. It's a preseason friendly, why do anything that cheap and pathetic?

Uncle Si wrote:
our own Brendan finally making a mockery of Arsenal and Wengers lack of class in their pursuit of Suarez. ... Tis business but still nice for the manager to address it

Okay, you're gonna have to explain exactly what Arsenal has done in this transfer saga that would count as "classless". Because all I've seen is Rodgers make ridiculous statements like "Suarez is worth as much as Cavani", and now it's "Suarez is worth 100m", and then there's Liverpool's owner who decides to comment on Arsenal's bid with "What are they smoking at Emirates?"

Arsenal in the meantime, have not said anything about this until a few days ago. The players haven't even mentioned Suarez by name, when asked about possible transfers, until this past week and Wenger has avoided questions about him until this past weekend.

So go ahead with your "all knowing knowledge" that you claim to have over mine. What classless thing did Arsenal do?

Tapping up player in regards to transfer. That ridiculous one pound extra bid. And now Wilshere publicly speaking about Suarez. Classless.

Explain to me how Suarez isn't worth as much as cavani? Because he bit someone? Grow up Peter pan. And whether you believe he us or isn't is immaterial. He's a Liverpool player. We want this much for him.

Its not all knowing hotshot. Pretty common knowledge in honesty. And now the Liverpool manager has finally said something on it.

Look like I said.... Its business. And its ruthless. Not going to sit here and discuss the merits of what you feel is classless and what isn't it. But you made an underwhelming bid. Was rejected. You added one pound more. That's effing classless. Call it "cheeky" if you want.
The owner felt it stupid enough to address it with a tweet about it. You want the player? Meet the valuation. Don't add one pound to a poor bid.

Arsenal look stupid at the moment. Have a different opinion? Save it Gate. We will never agree on this. You obviously can't see beyond Arsenals side on it. But I can't bear another moan from you.

Jesus you were about to lose it on a dive in a friendly (which you lost. Arsenal can't even win a fake preseason trophy. And don't you guys host this one?)

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 am 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:
Gatehawk wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:

Tapping up player in regards to transfer. That ridiculous one pound extra bid. And now Wilshere publicly speaking about Suarez. Classless.

Explain to me how Suarez isn't worth as much as cavani? Because he bit someone? Grow up Peter pan. And whether you believe he us or isn't is immaterial. He's a Liverpool player. We want this much for him.

Its not all knowing hotshot. Pretty common knowledge in honesty. And now the Liverpool manager has finally said something on it.

Look like I said.... Its business. And its ruthless. Not going to sit here and discuss the merits of what you feel is classless and what isn't it. But you made an underwhelming bid. Was rejected. You added one pound more. That's effing classless. Call it "cheeky" if you want.
The owner felt it stupid enough to address it with a tweet about it. You want the player? Meet the valuation. Don't add one pound to a poor bid.

Arsenal look stupid at the moment. Have a different opinion? Save it Gate. We will never agree on this. You obviously can't see beyond Arsenals side on it. But I can't bear another moan from you.

Jesus you were about to lose it on a dive in a friendly (which you lost. Arsenal can't even win a fake preseason trophy. And don't you guys host this one?)

All Wilshere has said was that he would like to have a player like Suarez on Arsenal. Doesn't seem classless to me. I also haven't seen anything that makes it sound like Arsenal tapped up with Suarez. Oh and want to read something interesting? Here's what Rodgers said:

Quote:
"I've got to say I've always associated ARSENAL as a club with class and so there was a wee bit of a game there. For us, it's about moving on and doing our own work."

and here's what Wenger said about Suarez

Quote:
"I don't want to speak about Suarez, because that is between Liverpool and Arsenal. We will completely respect what Liverpool wants to do. We want to (sign the player) if it is feasible in an amicable way."

Who's being classless again?

And about why I don't think Suarez is worth 55 million? I said it before, I wouldn't want to buy a sports car with a history of engine troubles, crashes, etc. You guys are free to think he's worth 55 million with all the past behavior problems, I've pointed it out that I agree that his talent alone is worth the 55m, but he's got that rap sheet of past issues and that wouldn't make him worth that much in my eyes, that's a massive gamble on a player who at any moment could lose his mind and get suspended for important runs in the season.

This whole saga is embarrassing to both sides and I'd rather it be done and over with sooner than later.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:47 am 
* NET Starfish *

LOL, it's not embarrassing to anyone, Gate. the player is worth what we want for him. Meet the valuation or get out. Liverpool don't have to 'consider all the factors'. If you want him, cough up the money, don't make low-ball bids, then say Liverpool aren't playing fair. Liverpool knows what they value Suarez at. Arsenal or anyone else knows which player they're getting for that money. If they don't feel that the player is worth that kind of money, then simply move on to another target. It's really that simple.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 am 
NET Veteran

Yeah we saw your analogy earlier.... Brilliant.

You don't see adding an extra pound to a rejected bid as classless? Again brilliant

Don't get me wrong... It was funny. But still....

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 am 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:

You don't see adding an extra pound to a rejected bid as classless? Again brilliant

It's my understanding that the extra pound was to ensure that clause(whatever it was) was activated.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 am 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:

It's my understanding that the extra pound was to ensure that clause(whatever it was) was activated.

A clause that Arsenal would not know of unless they had spoken to the player or his agent.

Just make a competitive bid. Obviously Arsenal rate the player but they had to know he's worth more. That bid was a cheap move.

Again its business. Class is for the handshake after the game. If Liverpool had made that bid I'd think the same as you. But I think you'd be skipping puppies off a bridge if someone pulled that crap with Arsenal. Think how upset you were with the Fabregas fiasco

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:10 pm 
NET Veteran

Re: Suarez - There's no way Liverpool should sell to Arsenal. They've as good as told Arsenal this as well, so until Arsenal offer a ridiculous fee for him they should keep quiet. However, Liverpool can not sell their best player to another team in this league, especially one who are on roughly the same tier (I'm sure Rogers et al think that they can realistically have a chance to finish above Arsenal, anyway).

Tapping up is doing my nut in, especially the glee with which the media here are anticipating one of the few remaining legitimate stars left in the league disappearing off to Spain. Sure, it might be a big story when the player's agent calls you to say that Bale wants to leave Spurs and play for Madrid, but they really shouldn't be trying to pimp the best players in the league to another one with such vim and vigour (if you ask me). In almost every report in the papers/Sky Spurs are being presented as the bad guys when as far as I can tell Real had multiple articles in Marca about Bale wanting to come and Madrid's impending bid, numerous players talking about how great Bale would be for the club (and vice versa), Ancelotti talking about Bale's impending arrival, all before any bid had been made.

Having convinced myself that Bale to Madrid was inevitable (it probably is), I'm beginning to think that the club is less than impressed with a) any of this bollocks mentioned above, and b) any bids that have actually been received and that he might stay. Another factor may be that Real may well be offering the cash over 5-10 years, as they are already in about half a billion euros debt and their benefactors, the government, isn't in the best shape to be throwing sums like 100 million around. I also think that the club see Bale as being worth a heck of a lot more to them in marketing revenue than any other player they've ever had and will only sell if they think they come out on top. But obviously playing in Madrid at the Bernabeu has got to be a pretty massive draw for a 24 year old and I couldn't really blame Bale for wanting to go there, but I think the way the club (and his agent leaking Bale's discontent and desire to move to anyone who'll listen) are going about this they might be scuppering any hopes of a deal. I still think Bale's gone and there'll be new faces at the Lane, but I certainly think there are a number of factors at work that may see him, reluctantly or not, stay at the Lane.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Well shit... You happy Gate?

Finally I guess

Adam Lock ‏@Lockie17 45m
BREAKING: Arsenal have had a £45 million bid accepted for Luis Suarez http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14606020 … @Pablo_Jenkins @Karlton81

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm 
* NET Starfish *

Uncle Si wrote:

Finally I guess

Adam Lock ‏@Lockie17 45m
BREAKING: Arsenal have had a £45 million bid accepted for Luis Suarez http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14606020 … @Pablo_Jenkins @Karlton81

LOL

Saw this earlier.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 pm 
NET Veteran

I just gotta say this right now. I gotta think the resentment and "classless Arsenal" remarks have more to do with a couple of reason.

1) Arsenal refuse to offer what Liverpool want.
2) Liverpool are doing everything to keep a guy who might actually not want to stay there.
3) Reds fans are more worried that this could turn into "Fernando Torres Part 2", where you sell a key player and replace him with an expensive bench warmer(granted they did also signed Suarez with Carroll).
4) The fear that him going to Arsenal could push the Gunners to ending their trophy drought and Liverpool into the bottom half of the table(or worse, relegation, which I doubt would actually happen with Gerrard there).
5) People still hoping that Madrid(or another European powerhouse) would come in and take Suarez at the last second, so he doesn't stay in England. But that one's looking less and less likely every passing hour.

I do understand that Liverpool fans are upset at this, I mean damn, me and other Gooners were in this same position a year ago with that backstabbing Judas Van P***y. I can't fault you guys for not liking the idea of Suarez to Arsenal. Let's face it, Liverpool don't want to sell him for the amount Arsenal are offering, and Arsenal clearly don't want to take a £55 million+ gamble on a player who could wind up suspended for any number of games if he let his behavior fly out the window. This has basically become a game of chicken, and neither side wants to back down yet.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 pm 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:

Finally I guess

Adam Lock ‏@Lockie17 45m

LOL

Saw this earlier.

Saw someone do the same thing on Facebook, only they did it with Man U and Cesc. The link took you to the match report of the 6-1 Manchester Derby a few years ago.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 am 
* NET Starfish *

Gatehawk wrote:
I just gotta say this right now. I gotta think the resentment and "classless Arsenal" remarks have more to do with a couple of reason.

1) Arsenal refuse to offer what Liverpool want.
2) Liverpool are doing everything to keep a guy who might actually not want to stay there.
3) Reds fans are more worried that this could turn into "Fernando Torres Part 2", where you sell a key player and replace him with an expensive bench warmer(granted they did also signed Suarez with Carroll).
4) The fear that him going to Arsenal could push the Gunners to ending their trophy drought and Liverpool into the bottom half of the table(or worse, relegation, which I doubt would actually happen with Gerrard there).
5) People still hoping that Madrid(or another European powerhouse) would come in and take Suarez at the last second, so he doesn't stay in England. But that one's looking less and less likely every passing hour.

I do understand that Liverpool fans are upset at this, I mean damn, me and other Gooners were in this same position a year ago with that backstabbing Judas Van P***y. I can't fault you guys for not liking the idea of Suarez to Arsenal. Let's face it, Liverpool don't want to sell him for the amount Arsenal are offering, and Arsenal clearly don't want to take a £55 million+ gamble on a player who could wind up suspended for any number of games if he let his behavior fly out the window. This has basically become a game of chicken, and neither side wants to back down yet.

FFS Gate, you really are delusional. Your entire post is nonsense speculation. Suarez has never once said that he is unhappy at Liverpool, hasn't even hinted at it. Bottom half? Relegation? Costa will be a Liverpool player by the end of the week. that's 15-20 goals a season easy. Sturridge is another 15 goals a season. Aspas good for 5-10. Coutinho good for 5-10. It's like you don't even watch football. Arsenal lost their best goalscorer last season in RVP. Did they finish bottom half? Wise up.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:06 am 
NET Veteran

Bottom half? Gate you've officially outdone yourself... Can no longer take you seriously.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:
Bottom half? Gate you've officially outdone yourself... Can no longer take you seriously.

Well when you've finished near the middle with him, how do you think you'll actually do if he were to leave? Liverpool aren't exactly genius' when it comes to replacing key losses(I'm surprised they got as much as they did for Carroll's transfer to West Ham), don't say Arsenal's no better cause they've at least maintained finishing Top 4 despite losing key players in each of the last 5 summers.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:38 pm 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:

Well when you've finished near the middle with him, how do you think you'll actually do if he were to leave? Liverpool aren't exactly genius' when it comes to replacing key losses(I'm surprised they got as much as they did for Carroll's transfer to West Ham), don't say Arsenal's no better cause they've at least maintained finishing Top 4 despite losing key players in each of the last 5 summers.

Still cant

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 pm 
NET Veteran

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... l-transfer

Intriguing interview the Guardian had with Suarez.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 pm 
NET Veteran

Well Suarez has gone and done it now....

2 words for you Luis: Carlos Tevez

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 pm 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/06/luis-suarez-liverpool-arsenal-transfer

That's intriguing? You need to get out more

He just dug himself a deeper hole and raised his price to Arsenal

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 pm 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:
Gatehawk wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/06/luis-suarez-liverpool-arsenal-transfer

That's intriguing? You need to get out more

He just dug himself a deeper hole and raised his price to Arsenal

Text doesn't necessarily help people realize when sarcasm is being used. And if Liverpool raise his price after this, then who's really being classless now?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm 
NET Veteran

Suarez has only repeated what we all new. So no its not intriguing. 55 million. That's the price Gate. Its business. And to assume Liverpool should somehow grant him or Arsenal some discount after staying loyal to the player despite the embarrassment he's caused the club over two years is really naive.

I'm sorry you've not figured it out yet. Arsenal hasn't. Suarez hasn't. Really surprised how desperate Arsenal is. Do you really want a player like Suarez? I mean honestly?

Shocking. Desperate. Funny

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:39 pm 
* NET Starfish *

I ain't bovvered. Liverpool are holding all the cards here. Transfer requests mean very little when you've 3 years remaining on your contract. Liverpool can hold out for the right price - as I've said all along. 55 mil seems to be it, so we'll see who flinches first here. Seems like Arsenal are putting all of their transfer eggs in one basket here.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 pm 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:
I ain't bovvered. Liverpool are holding all the cards here. Transfer requests mean very little when you've 3 years remaining on your contract. Liverpool can hold out for the right price - as I've said all along. 55 mil seems to be it, so we'll see who flinches first here. Seems like Arsenal are putting all of their transfer eggs in one basket here.

Not bothered. Just don't want him at Arsenal. Chelsea's in now apparently. Happy to business with them again.

Where is PSG or Monaco when you need them

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 am 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:
Where is PSG or Monaco when you need them

I think the last thing PSG need is another striker.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 pm 
NET Rookie

Barcelona bid accepted for Agger. 18 million

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm 
* NET Starfish *

Glasgow Seahawk wrote:

Link? I'm not seeing this anywhere, and would be very surprised since they just today tabled a fresh bid to Chelsea for Luiz.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:00 pm 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:
Glasgow Seahawk wrote:

Link? I'm not seeing this anywhere, and would be very surprised since they just today tabled a fresh bid to Chelsea for Luiz.

Not accepted. Tabled. Ayre already declined. BR said he's not selling.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm 
NET Veteran

Am I the only one that thinks Liverpool should just sell Suarez? Keeping him is doing nobody any good now, especially with Rodgers now claiming that Suarez is being disrespectful. I don't even care who he goes to, JUST LET HIM LEAVE SO WE GET THIS CRAP OVER WITH!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 pm 
NET Veteran

You wouldn't have an idea of club pride.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 pm 
NET Veteran

Uncle Si wrote:

You're kidding right? You seriously think I don't know what club pride is?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:29 am 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:

If you truly did you wouldn't have asked the question you did

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:36 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Uncle Si wrote:
Gatehawk wrote:
Uncle Si wrote:

If you truly did you wouldn't have asked the question you did

"There were no promises made, categorically none and no promises broken," Rodgers told reporters in Norway after Liverpool's friendly game on Wednesday night. "Obviously, the remarks I've read, it is bitterly disappointing, but my job is bigger than that. My job is to fight and protect the club.

"We have a standard at Liverpool and I will fight for my life to retain it. The Liverpool way is all about being committed to the cause and fighting for the shirt. It's also about dignity and being dignified in how you speak about the club. And it’s about unity. If anyone steps outside of those values then I have to deal with it.

"I will take strong, decisive action, absolutely, as there has been total disrespect of the club. This is a lack of respect of a club that has given him everything. Absolutely everything."

With that being said, I don't think you should bow to the whims of a player such as Suarez. Next thing you know, every player who wants to jump ship from Liverpool will act as if they're free to do so and will point to this situation.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:01 am 
NET Veteran

Thank you Dren....

I applauded Mancini when he put Tevez in his place and I stand by Rodgers for standing for the ideals of the club before the whims of a player.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 am 
NET Veteran

So it's too much to ask for just one day where Rodgers doesn't make a comment ripping Suarez or Arsenal?

Or just no comment other than about the upcoming season that doesn't involve Suarez.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 am 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:
So it's too much to ask for just one day where Rodgers doesn't make a comment ripping Suarez or Arsenal?

I think he wanted to talk about all the transfer improvements Arsenal have made.... But you know... They havent made any

Again. You've no clue what pride in a club is. And if you took Rodgers comments (from yesterday in direct response to Suarez "intriguing" interview) as ripping the player or the team tapping him up than I've no hope for you

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 am 
NET Veteran

There's still nothing that suggests Rodgers and Liverpool's claims of tapping up are accurate. I heard something yesterday that makes the most sense, if Liverpool are so adamant that the clause is what they say it is, then they should have no problem showing it.

You're being a real ass questioning me about if I know what pride in a club is. What exactly gives you the right to make a judgement like that about someone you don't even know outside of this forum?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 pm 
* NET Starfish *

Gatehawk wrote:
There's still nothing that suggests Rodgers and Liverpool's claims of tapping up are accurate. I heard something yesterday that makes the most sense, if Liverpool are so adamant that the clause is what they say it is, then they should have no problem showing it.

You're being a real ass questioning me about if I know what pride in a club is. What exactly gives you the right to make a judgement like that about someone you don't even know outside of this forum?

LOL

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 pm 
NET Veteran

Gatehawk wrote:

if your moms going to let you use the internet i suggest you take more caution in what you're talking about and don't be so defensive...

You're comment about "just letting Suarez" go was baseless and showed you really don't understand the principle the club is standing for. Having had your best players unsettled and snatched from you 4 straight years I assumed you would empathize. I assumed you were brighter than youve come off lately. Maybe you're on a wind up. Maybe you're too blinded by Arsenal love to see your own hypocrisy.

But hey... None of this is new

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 am 
NET Veteran

Downing to west ham (rumour) and agger officially the vc (so no move to barca)

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:34 pm 
NET Veteran

In this is stupidly funny news:
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013 ... ll-falcao/

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm 
NET Veteran

Wow, that is crazy. I highly doubt it true though.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm 
NET Veteran

Just skimmed through the last few pages of this. Think it's best for the entire football world if Luis Suarez just buggered off somewhere and did something else. Like working in a post office.

A man so vile that he wishes to turn his back on the club who stuck by him -- wrongly for the most part IMO -- putting their own reputation at stake to try and maintain his (a battle they would always lose). And he repays them by basically sticking two fingers up.

And after a whole summer of whoring himself around to the big clubs, nobody's come in for him.

I'd love to see him sat on his arse in the stands for the whole year.

What a complete nob.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:20 am 
NET Veteran

theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Just skimmed through the last few pages of this. Think it's best for the entire football world if Luis Suarez just buggered off somewhere and did something else. Like working in a post office.

A man so vile that he wishes to turn his back on the club who stuck by him -- wrongly for the most part IMO -- putting their own reputation at stake to try and maintain his (a battle they would always lose). And he repays them by basically sticking two fingers up.

And after a whole summer of whoring himself around to the big clubs, nobody's come in for him.

I'd love to see him sat on his arse in the stands for the whole year.

What a complete nob.

pretty much over it at this point English... like in any sport it makes little sense to get emotional about your team's players. its more rare they become a Steve Largent, Edgar martinez or Steven Gerrard than they become a Terrel Owens, Lebron James or Luis Suarez

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]