Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 pm
Posts: 820
Location: Bremerton
This article is so beautiful, it makes me want to cry:
When Did The Thunder Get So Depressing?

The Money Quotes:
Quote:
Even bigger picture? This team left Seattle and set off a chain reaction in two cities that still isn't resolved. We overlooked it because they turned into the most exciting, addictive roster in the NBA. Since then, the owner who moved them has refused to pay the luxury tax because he doesn't want to risk profits, even as his team's value has almost certainly appreciated by hundreds of millions of dollars. And so a team that seemed too good to be true 12 months ago has been stripped to its bare essentials.
.....
Biggest picture? Last year, the Thunder were the team you could point to if you wanted to make someone fall in love with the NBA.

This year, the Thunder turned into a team that embodies everything that should make someone cynical about loving the NBA.

_________________
I'm sick of chasing after my dreams. I'm just going to find out where they're headed, and catch up with them later.
- Mitch Hedberg


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 pm
Posts: 797
Location: Bellingham, WA
vedthree wrote:
This article is so beautiful, it makes me want to cry:
When Did The Thunder Get So Depressing?

The Money Quotes:
Quote:
Even bigger picture? This team left Seattle and set off a chain reaction in two cities that still isn't resolved. We overlooked it because they turned into the most exciting, addictive roster in the NBA. Since then, the owner who moved them has refused to pay the luxury tax because he doesn't want to risk profits, even as his team's value has almost certainly appreciated by hundreds of millions of dollars. And so a team that seemed too good to be true 12 months ago has been stripped to its bare essentials.
.....
Biggest picture? Last year, the Thunder were the team you could point to if you wanted to make someone fall in love with the NBA.

This year, the Thunder turned into a team that embodies everything that should make someone cynical about loving the NBA.



That is truly an amazing thing. I was worried they had a strong owner, coach and gm. It seems they have none of them. Buoyed by Durant and Westbrook this team has SAC/NO/MIL in it's future.

_________________
4/27/13 - I was there #humblethug
"He looked like a bad man," Sherman said, "and I knew we were alright."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
They'll be right back in title contention next season.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 pm 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
JSeahawks wrote:
They'll be right back in title contention next season.


Correct. That article is mostly opinion, with very little fact.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Don't forget that the Thunder also own Toronto's lottery pick this year. As well as 2 more future first round picks I believe from the Harden trade.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1588
Let's hope they stick to "Their" legacy and draft a couple guys like Mohammed Sene and Johan Petro.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 pm
Posts: 820
Location: Bremerton
Man, it was exciting to be a Sonics fan in the 90's. We had that core of Kemp & Peyton, future HOF'ers. Every piece surrounding them was perfect. Played their own unique style of ball. They had some growing pains in the playoffs, but then put together that great run into the Finals.Tough draw - having to face the the best player in the game and all. That loss hurt ... but at least we knew we'd be back. Everything was clicking with that team, and their window HAD to be open for at least a few more seasons.

Of course, things just crumbled away. Team gambled on some big stiffs and got stuck with some horrible contracts. Ownership started caring more about the bottom line. Nickel & Dimed the role players at contract time and tried to replace them with cheaper versions. A lot of those guys were talented, but just couldn't recapture that same chemistry the original group had. Eventually the core imploded and the window slammed shut before we even realized it.

But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:

_________________
I'm sick of chasing after my dreams. I'm just going to find out where they're headed, and catch up with them later.
- Mitch Hedberg


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:19 pm 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
vedthree wrote:
Man, it was exciting to be a Sonics fan in the 90's. We had that core of Kemp & Peyton, future HOF'ers. Every piece surrounding them was perfect. Played their own unique style of ball. They had some growing pains in the playoffs, but then put together that great run into the Finals.Tough draw - having to face the the best player in the game and all. That loss hurt ... but at least we knew we'd be back. Everything was clicking with that team, and their window HAD to be open for at least a few more seasons.

Of course, things just crumbled away. Team gambled on some big stiffs and got stuck with some horrible contracts. Ownership started caring more about the bottom line. Nickel & Dimed the role players at contract time and tried to replace them with cheaper versions. A lot of those guys were talented, but just couldn't recapture that same chemistry the original group had. Eventually the core imploded and the window slammed shut before we even realized it.

But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:


Who's saying it couldn't happen? Stop being a muppet.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am
Posts: 739
Location: Van Buren, AR from Kent-Covington, WA
The Thunder and their "fans" are a joke. Five years from now when this team falls apart and they are fighting for an 8th seed or a lottery pick, their arena will be half full and none of the "fans" will care.

LOL@The Blunder


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:17 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9209
Location: Renton Wa.
Lets see how attendence goes when Durant and Westbrook are playing for the Sonics , Boston, or the Lakers.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:47 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17511
Location: Graham, WA
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:49 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
Throwdown wrote:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.


Naw, let 'em have it man.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:49 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8616
Location: PNW
Throwdown wrote:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.


Because he has to live in OKC if he stays...

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
AbsolutNET wrote:
Throwdown wrote:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.


Because he has to live in OKC if he stays...


I mean, that's actually a good point. i hate the city of OKC.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:59 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:37 am
Posts: 1314
I understand that you are a thunder fan peaches, but coming into this thread to argue seems kinda silly and pointless. you can't really expect Sonics fans to feel the same way as you do can you? Its just one of those threads that you might want to steer clear of.

Don't forget that some of us felt bad for yourself and some of the other thunder fans last year when the thunder was knocked out of the finals while we were also happy to see them lose.

_________________
The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:09 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1421
Throwdown wrote:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

If we get a team I would put money that he comes to Seattle

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:14 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm
Posts: 2450
Location: Battle Ground, Wa
haha you guys are awesome !

_________________
http://personal-spectrum.com/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:35 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
Msfann wrote:
I understand that you are a thunder fan peaches, but coming into this thread to argue seems kinda silly and pointless. you can't really expect Sonics fans to feel the same way as you do can you? Its just one of those threads that you might want to steer clear of.

Don't forget that some of us felt bad for yourself and some of the other thunder fans last year when the thunder was knocked out of the finals while we were also happy to see them lose.


Just clearing up a few misconceptions is all.

Hawkfan77, you're dreaming, my friend.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 1745
Well, Memphis has a really damn strong defense and I hope they face off with the Heat in the finals. Probably a long shot from here on out but I like the way they are built and play.

If Seattle gets another team, I want one built like Memphis that plays defense first.

_________________
NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:43 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
12th_Bob wrote:
Well, Memphis has a really damn strong defense and I hope they face off with the Heat in the finals. Probably a long shot from here on out but I like the way they are built and play.

If Seattle gets another team, I want one built like Memphis that plays defense first.


I actually REALLY like memphis, but I thing the Spurs will roll them in 5. Spurs are just so well-coached, and run that offense to perfection.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 1745
I really don't have a feel for the Western Finals, the Spurs have been clicking and are vets but they started the play-offs a little busted up but if the big three starts are clicking they are tough to beat. I imagine this will be a gritty series though but Spurs are probably taking the first game. Memphis seems to defend the old pick and roll really well, going to be interesting.

I don't think I'd take either over the Heat right now but we'll see.

_________________
NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm
Posts: 1937
Hey! Let's get this thread back on track and continue bashing the okc blunder.

_________________
I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Throwdown wrote:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

If we get a team I would put money that he comes to Seattle


He wants to win championships. He doesn't want to start over on an expansion team. I'd give you about a 0.05% chance of winning that bet.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8869
Location: Covington, Washington
Yeah, those thinking Durant comes here if Seattle gets an expansion team are just doing wishful thinking. It sounds like a romantic and karma type move. It isn't going to happen.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:44 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8869
Location: Covington, Washington
peachesenregalia wrote:
vedthree wrote:

But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:


Who's saying it couldn't happen? Stop being a muppet.


Muppet? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Just because you don't like the scenario he lays doesn't mean you can disparage the guy outside the Shack.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:54 pm 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
drdiags wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:
vedthree wrote:

But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:


Who's saying it couldn't happen? Stop being a muppet.


Muppet? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Just because you don't like the scenario he lays doesn't mean you can disparage the guy outside the Shack.


Fair do's, I apologize. Didn't mean to call names. I took issue with his implication that me or any other poster was saying that what happened to Seattle couldn't happen to OKC.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:09 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8869
Location: Covington, Washington
peachesenregalia wrote:

Fair do's, I apologize. Didn't mean to call names. I took issue with his implication that me or any other poster was saying that what happened to Seattle couldn't happen to OKC.


I understand your frustration with us Sonics fans and would imagine it sucks to hear your situation mocked. Same with Kings fans. Time is the only thing that I see that is going to allow the emotions to subside (that and all our deaths).

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9209
Location: Renton Wa.
drdiags wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:

Fair do's, I apologize. Didn't mean to call names. I took issue with his implication that me or any other poster was saying that what happened to Seattle couldn't happen to OKC.


I understand your frustration with us Sonics fans and would imagine it sucks to hear your situation mocked. Same with Kings fans. Time is the only thing that I see that is going to allow the emotions to subside (that and all our deaths).


No, not Death, epitaph on Tomb Stone, "Will be waiting for you here in Hell Bennett,Schultz and Stern"

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:47 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1421
JSeahawks wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Throwdown wrote:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

If we get a team I would put money that he comes to Seattle


He wants to win championships. He doesn't want to start over on an expansion team. I'd give you about a 0.05% chance of winning that bet.

It's not as simple as "he would never play for an expansion team"

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm
Posts: 207
Location: ..Location..Location
go spurs!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8683
Location: Is Everything
Hawkfan77 wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
[quote="Throwdown"]What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

If we get a team I would put money that he comes to Seattle


He wants to win championships. He doesn't want to start over on an expansion team. I'd give you about a 0.05% chance of winning that bet.

It's not as simple as "he would never play for an expansion team"[/quote]


That's a pipe dream that you wet dream about that will never happen. Its like saying he doesn't like OKC. He chose to go to school in Texas. Obviously he isnt concerned with beaches and palm trees. Desert and sage brush are fine with him.

I'll bet a months pay on that. Throw in pensions while we are at it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:00 pm 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
I'm gonna let Hawkfan continue his delusion. KD has never once given any indication that he doesn't love it in OKC. He's not the type to go seeking the spotlight or clubbing it up or being among the rich and famous. He loves the low-key feel he gets down there. I'll bet an entire year's salary that if/when Seattle gets a team, either expansion or otherwise, he doesn't go there, at least not while he's in his prime.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:02 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13470
Location: King In The North
drdiags wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:
vedthree wrote:

But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:


Who's saying it couldn't happen? Stop being a muppet.


Muppet? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Just because you don't like the scenario he lays doesn't mean you can disparage the guy outside the Shack.


Well to be fair vedthree does use a Muppet as his avatar.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17511
Location: Graham, WA
Honestly I wouldn't want him back. That's just me though.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:04 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8869
Location: Covington, Washington
Zebulon Dak wrote:

Well to be fair vedthree does use a Muppet as his avatar.


This is true Papaki.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:13 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
drdiags wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:

Well to be fair vedthree does use a Muppet as his avatar.


This is true Papaki.


I'll take that as an apology, Doc!!!!!

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 am 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8869
Location: Covington, Washington
peachesenregalia wrote:
drdiags wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:

Well to be fair vedthree does use a Muppet as his avatar.


This is true Papaki.


I'll take that as an apology, Doc!!!!!


Anytime. Glad to see you are still around. Hope you missed out on the major damage in OKC. Now back to bashing the Thunder ... hee hee.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10241
Location: Helm's Deep
LOL, bash away.

I did miss the major damage, thankfully.

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:20 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8683
Location: Is Everything
peachesenregalia wrote:
LOL, bash away.

I did miss the major damage, thankfully.


Glad to see you here. F the thunder. :-)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker
 Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1421
CALIHAWK1 wrote:
That's a pipe dream that you wet dream about that will never happen. Its like saying he doesn't like OKC. He chose to go to school in Texas. Obviously he isnt concerned with beaches and palm trees. Desert and sage brush are fine with him.

I'll bet a months pay on that. Throw in pensions while we are at it.

You don't have to believe me. But I'm confident in saying that Durant would love to come back to Seattle and that's I'll say on the subject. And it has nothing to do with me "wet dreaming about" or hoping...

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.