Hawkblogger no longer working

Rainger

Reaction score
Can any one who reads this and has access to Hawk blogger let him know that I can no longer get his site working properly since he switched to a new look and feel.

All my machines use IExplore version 9. All I get is a large dark grey box at the top and some small boxes down the left side that are his posts but the latest ones are hidden under the drak grey box that take up the whole top.

Is anyone else having any problems with Hawk Blogger since his new site went live?

The Outfield

Reaction score
I just went there on the latest version of Chrome and am having trouble clicking some of the boxes. I scroll over the box, it rotates, I click, and then it rotates back. It's like it's playing games with me!

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Yea ever since he went to the new site with boxes and flip cards and pages the site does not work.

I have tried on 4 different devices and nothing works. Maybe it works for him but not me.

Too bad cause I enjoyed going there daily. Time to delete that site like I did with seahawks addicts.

The Outfield

Reaction score
rainger":1x9g0wj2 said:
Yea ever since he went to the new site with boxes and flip cards and pages the site does not work.

I have tried on 4 different devices and nothing works. Maybe it works for him but not me.

Too bad cause I enjoyed going there daily. Time to delete that site like I did with seahawks addicts.

Don't just delete the site. Send them some feedback so they know there's something wrong and hopefully they'll fix it.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What a terrible layout. Let's load 3000 articles in 140px squares that spin and do bullshit.

Whoever designed that should get shot in the dick.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
You can change the flipcard thing to something else using the drop down top left.

The Outfield

Reaction score
A London Hawk":37gt5607 said:
You can change the flipcard thing to something else using the drop down top left.

Good point. I didn't notice that.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
The Outfield":16f71qpt said:
rainger":16f71qpt said:

Don't just delete the site. Send them some feedback so they know there's something wrong and hopefully they'll fix it.
I cant send feedback I cant read any links to do it.

hawkblogger

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up folks. I can't promise the content won't be awful, but I do try to at least allow people to read it. The layout was an attempt to help mobile readers, and everyone on iOS loved it. Back to the drawing board. In the meantime, I've reverted to the old design.

Thanks for those that read and discuss. Go Hawks.

Brian

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
hawkblogger":2n7qt284 said:
Thanks for the heads-up folks. I can't promise the content won't be awful, but I do try to at least allow people to read it. The layout was an attempt to help mobile readers, and everyone on iOS loved it. Back to the drawing board. In the meantime, I've reverted to the old design.

Thanks for those that read and discuss. Go Hawks.

Brian
Yea the site is working again. Thank you for the fix.

Latest posts