"Charles Barkley is a fool lmao"

gspin2k1

Reaction score
"Charles Barkley is a fool lmao" - This morning's tweet by Richard Sherman

Anyone wanna take bets it gets "misquoted" and starts a nice little 2-3 day fued between the two on ESPN front page? :mrgreen:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Charles Barkley is a fool, a lovable fool that cracks me up! His personality is a lot of fun and I really enjoy it when he's in the booth.

taz291819

Reaction score
It was probably a comment from last night's Heat game. Barkley was cracking me up, especially during half-time.

pehawk

Reaction score
That Inside the NBA crew should do the NFL too. They're just good.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Lol, true. He gets a pass from me for his brutal honesty, even when it's wrong.

hawker84

Reaction score
Charles is Charles, and that's some funny stuff.. he keeps it real, and says what's on his mind.. magic does this too, but in a more politically correct way... i love that crew, can't wait for the sonics to return so i can start watching basketball again.. apparently the playoff's started already? who knew....

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawker84":3p1d227h said:
Charles is Charles, and that's some funny stuff.. he keeps it real, and says what's on his mind.. magic does this too, but in a more politically correct way... i love that crew, can't wait for the sonics to return so i can start watching basketball again.. apparently the playoff's started already? who knew....
Yep, they started this past weekend and should end sometime around the 4th of July.

Latest posts