Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
  • pinksheets wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Anyone get their confirmation email yet? cuz i haven't

I have and most of the people at Sonics Rising have.

No worries, it'll come. If not, I'm signing up for tickets for 4 games (ey man I'm po') and you can come hang with me for one of them. Maybe we'll even bring Blitzer as long as he's on his uppers.

Haha, I just got it, weird how that happened right after i asked this. I'm a poverty stricken individual as well, but I'm pretty sure I can hit up 5 games for sure, the last season here I had my first job, making less than I do now, 5 games easily, maybe 7 if everything is good.

But my mom also works for Key Bank and got me DEALS on tickets, so I'm really gonna rely on her discounts.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Well then hook me up man. Either with tix or your mom.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• One day before a game, we gotta have a .NET basketball get together, I don't know where, maybe that McDonalds across the street from Seattle Center?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I've never been in that McDonalds, only parked outside of it in high school while my buddies bought...uh...legal plants from...uh...botanists.

So weird how little time I ever spend around Seattle Center or Queen Anne anymore since the Sonics left and more recently since the Funhouse shut down. I'll really enjoy living it up down there for a couple of seasons before I probably never really hang out there again ha.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information