Best Blazers game in a few years!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
30 point beat down of the Spurs in San Antonio!

35 points, 9 assists for Lillard.

20 points, 6 assists for Maynor, in 24 minutes.

Maynor was a great pick up by Olshey. Allows Lillard to play off the ball and come off screens where he is deadly.

I dont think they're going to make the playoffs, but they're a really fun team to watch.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":28sbhd4w said:
Lillard is a legit superstar.

As for Maynor....you're welcome.

Who do the Thunder have backing up Westbrook now? I didnt have high expectations for Maynor, but he's been great. Surprised he wasnt getting any run their in OKC.

GCrow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ad0tr6b said:
JSeahawks":1ad0tr6b said:
Who do the Thunder have backing up Westbrook now? I didnt have high expectations for Maynor, but he's been great. Surprised he wasnt getting any run their in OKC.

Reggie Jackson is our backup PG. He's decent, closer to a westbrook type player, which is I guess what they're wanting. Maynor is not that. He's a pure PG, but I think a very good one. Maynor isn't a fast-break type player. He slows the game down and likes to look for the best play while going through the offense. Thunder weren't looking for that anymore, so we traded him. Really glad to see he's working out up there, though.

Don't forget DEREK FISHER!!! But ya, the play of Jackson really made Maynor expendable. Really like Maynor though was hoping he'd go to my Raptorss at the deadline. Raps-Thunder apparently talked but to much surprise Bryan Colangelo couldn't trick Sam Presti into a cheap trade. (Instead we gave up a pick for a 2 month rental of Sebastian Telfair who's only gotten into 2 games since) Such is life with Colangelo as your GM le sigh.

Latest posts