Remember Robert Swift?

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
The pics of the outside of the house are great, love to see how much of a mess the inside is.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I used to put him as my point guard in older NBA Live games lol post him up in the paint with his casual 58 overall rating!!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hated that guy...one look at him and I knew he would amount to shh!

Subzero717

Reaction score
The best part of the report imo was the girl that answered the door saying"he took some pills and is sleeping."

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Dude's in there surrounded by beer bottles of his own urine. Probably by this point dude is drinking his own urine. ;)........

Throwdown

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":214e50y6 said:
The best part of the report imo was the girl that answered the door saying"he took some pills and is sleeping."

Sounds like he's doing more than he ever did for the Sonics.

pehawk

Reaction score
His first 2 years, he lived in the same apts as some of my friends. We'd run into him in the elevator, and I still remember how odd he was. Uncomfortable in his own skin type. Plus, he's like 1/16th Japanese, so he tatted Japanese stuff all over himself? Dude's money.

I always wanted to see Swift and Stepania fight...another weirdo.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Robert Swifts name is still on the radio every day down here in Portland. One of the local sports shows has part of their intro as a discussion of who is the ugliest player in the NBA, the line repeated every day on our air is: I'll still bitch slap you with Robert Swift.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":163k1xj8 said:
Robert Swifts name is still on the radio every day down here in Portland. One of the local sports shows has part of their intro as a discussion of who is the ugliest player in the NBA, the line repeated every day on our air is: I'll still bitch slap you with Robert Swift.

Like Greg Oden was a beauty queen ;)

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I remember I wanted the Sonics to draft Al Jefferson so bad that draft. I was so disappointed and then Al Jefferson goes on to become a great player.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2to34pw1 said:
I remember I wanted the Sonics to draft Al Jefferson so bad that draft. I was so disappointed and then Al Jefferson goes on to become a great player.
He was good, but don't ever recall him being great.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Injuries kind of plagued Jefferson early, he still played though and he's still a pretty damn good player, he's a free agent after this season.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1wuissht said:
bigtrain21":1wuissht said:
He was good, but don't ever recall him being great.

In 2006 at the age of 21 he started a string where he averaged 11 rebounds a game for 3 straight years. In 2007 & 2008 he had over 21 ppg to go along with those 11 rpg. He has averaged over 9 rpb since those peak years. I would say he is a great player.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2h09zyj2 said:
Dude's in there surrounded by beer bottles of his own urine. Probably by this point dude is drinking his own urine. ;)........
If I blew $20,000,000 I'd probably be drinking my own urine as well!

Latest posts